• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, cafe society said:

I believe they have won 4 games total in 7 appearances.  Which gives them a - checks notes - a sterling .0222 winning percentage in Omaha.  Sterling, I say.

Olsen Field North? 

3 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Clickity clack...but, aggy is still 2nd best.

With that schedule I see them as 9-3 or 8-4 with competent coaching now.  I’d love them to do worse but I just don’t see it with that schedule.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

With that schedule I see them as 9-3 or 8-4 with competent coaching now.  I’d love them to do worse but I just don’t see it with that schedule.  

They'll be lucky to get bowl eligible.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

They'll be lucky to get bowl eligible.

Other than ND it’s hard to find another loss they didn’t mark down unless they lose a lot of players to injury.  That’s a pretty cake schedule of teams that did pretty bad last year.  

40 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Other than ND it’s hard to find another loss they didn’t mark down unless they lose a lot of players to injury.  That’s a pretty cake schedule of teams that did pretty bad last year.  

Yeah? What did you think about Appalachian State? That’s still a team of front runners. Without a ton of talent and even less depth. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Are you unaware of the roller coaster?

They'll lose to ND, Missouri, LSU and us.  They'll surely drop at least one against the other SEC teams.  I'd bet on two, most likely from road games against Florida, South Carolina, and Auburn.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

They are a team that did pretty bad last year.  And they had more talent then, than they do now.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Here's a few possibilities-

@ Florida - they're (UF) istalented and they get them early (usually this would be an L if they  didn't have a new corch) and they're in the Swamp. Not to mention they'll probably be on QB #2-3

Mizzou - obvious loss 

Miss St - heavy passing attack and usually would be an L since they ALWAYS lose to a Miss team,) but Lebby's passing attack with a decent QB

LSU - obvious loss with their offense (and possible new look defense is TBD)

South Carolina - who knows? New coach in The Elk, but maybe Beamer pulls one off against the aggy anemic offense  and no QB to pass against them. Maybe Nicholas Harboe goes off.

Auburn - Freeze will find a way with a second year QB, and a better offense. 

Texas - obvious L. I don't give a fuck about how much they want this game, they'll be beat to shit by the time they get us and by the end of Q1 I'tll Ibe The Undertaker in his prime against a 7th grader who shit his pants.

There are 7 possible losses on their schedule, and until Weigman stays healthy (he won't) or Reed shows he's worth a shit (he won't) then they are t winning more  than 5-6 games, tops.

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

As if I really needed any more proof that god wasn’t real…

God offed himself after he realized the mistake he made creating aggy. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

A&M: “LSU is our rival and they respect our rivalry. It’s a national rivalry like tu/ou”

LSU:

People say, "Believe half of what you see
Son, and none of what you hear" --Marvin Gaye

Well, guess what, Marvin? AI's here and now you can't even believe half of what you see (although it'd sure be cool if this was real). 

25 minutes ago, Pancho said:

A&M: “LSU is our rival and they respect our rivalry. It’s a national rivalry like tu/ou”

Yeah, it's a hell of a rivalry (Not): 58 games, 35-23-3, LSU; LSU won the only two bowl games, and 9 of the last 12 meetings. Fuckabuncha "national."

Now, Texas-ou--that's a rivalry: 119 games, 63-51-5, Longhorns. 

And lest we forget, Texas-aggy: 76-37-5 Longhorns. And lest we forget again, aggy ran away from us, just like they ran away from the 2022 Gator Bowl. Now, they're saying, "Well,  LSU's our real rival." Yeah, right. What a bunch of cowardly pussies. 

Monty Python-Run away.png

• Hook 'Em 3

On 6/3/2024 at 11:28 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

Posted this on the recruiting side, but this got me. A kid with 8 games in 3 years and hurt against lower level competition will surely be a first round pick, especially reading don't be surprised if Marcel Reed passes him up. M'kay. 

In their defense, arent we all just day to day and potential first roung picks? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Here's a few possibilities-

@ Florida - they're (UF) istalented and they get them early (usually this would be an L if they  didn't have a new corch) and they're in the Swamp. Not to mention they'll probably be on QB #2-3

Mizzou - obvious loss 

Miss St - heavy passing attack and usually would be an L since they ALWAYS lose to a Miss team,) but Lebby's passing attack with a decent QB

LSU - obvious loss with their offense (and possible new look defense is TBD)

South Carolina - who knows? New coach in The Elk, but maybe Beamer pulls one off against the aggy anemic offense  and no QB to pass against them. Maybe Nicholas Harboe goes off.

Auburn - Freeze will find a way with a second year QB, and a better offense. 

Texas - obvious L. I don't give a fuck about how much they want this game, they'll be beat to shit by the time they get us and by the end of Q1 I'tll Ibe The Undertaker in his prime against a 7th grader who shit his pants.

There are 7 possible losses on their schedule, and until Weigman stays healthy (he won't) or Reed shows he's worth a shit (he won't) then they are t winning more  than 5-6 games, tops.

They are never as bad as we think they will be and never as good as they think they will be. 7 wins is my guess. 

• Like 2

Are you unaware of the roller coaster?
They'll lose to ND, Missouri, LSU and us.  They'll surely drop at least one against the other SEC teams.  I'd bet on two, most likely from road games against Florida, South Carolina, and Auburn.

Unfortunately, we (Ole Miss) aren’t playing them this year. Because it would’ve been the first time since their entry into the conference where I’d feel extremely comfortable saying that we’d skull-fuck the brakes off of them. Regardless of the venue.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

17 hours ago, Deej said:

Don't discount that high octane offense they'll be running with Heisman front-runner Weigman. 

boomhauer baggins clock-killing only lose by one score anti-offense artificially retarded the number of offensive plays

anybody, anywhere, is good for an additional score simply by removing that insane trevinist non-arnold-palmer-like offensive "system"

high-octane is something they smoke

but they are going to be more effective simply by the transition to the 21st century

36 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

boomhauer baggins clock-killing only lose by one score anti-offense artificially retarded the number of offensive plays

anybody, anywhere, is good for an additional score simply by removing that insane trevinist non-arnold-palmer-like offensive "system"

high-octane is something they smoke

but they are going to be more effective simply by the transition to the 21st century

Don't you mean "reversion to Powercat football?"

I’ve posted this before, but it came up again with aggy on (get this) a texas high school who uses a similar logo to aggy.

Most of y’all know drew stubbs home town, Atlanta Texas.

The school has always been a maroon and white color scheme. About 10 years ago they adopted a similar to aggy ATL logo in the same font. Like the aTm logo. You get it.

Got a lawyer letter a few months ago for a TEXAS high school to not use the font but they had the audacity to let the ISD know that they were fine with Atlanta ISD using the maroon colors. Sweet, no lawsuit for wearing maroon and white.

The lawyer letter came a few months ago, and said no more social media with that logo immediately. Being the end of a school year, no money, the kids just put tape over the logos on their chest at track meets.

• Rage+1 5

11 hours ago, Vertigo said:

They are never as bad as we think they will be and never as good as they think they will be. 7 wins is my guess. 

I concur. They're not losing all those games, I'm just saying they have the potential to. The Elk's first year with a Skelton as a QB and someone named Marcel Reed could be a disaster considering Klein's offense requires QB's to run, and Weigman getting touched is a recipe for tears. 

19 hours ago, Royale with cheese said:

Yeah, it's a hell of a rivalry (Not): 58 games, 35-23-3, LSU; LSU won the only two bowl games, and 9 of the last 12 meetings. Fuckabuncha "national."

Now, Texas-ou--that's a rivalry: 119 games, 63-51-5, Longhorns. 

And lest we forget, Texas-aggy: 76-37-5 Longhorns. And lest we forget again, aggy ran away from us, just like they ran away from the 2022 Gator Bowl. Now, they're saying, "Well,  LSU's our real rival." Yeah, right. What a bunch of cowardly pussies. 

Monty Python-Run away.png

We've beaten them more times than they've played LSU.  Fucking losers. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/4/2024 at 1:58 PM, cafe society said:

I believe they have won 4 games total in 7 appearances.  Which gives them a - checks notes - a sterling .0222 winning percentage in Omaha.  Sterling, I say.

I like the number you computed but check your decimal movement. Again, in this case, I deeply appreciate your math.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Surprised this hasn’t been mentioned. Bonfire not returning.

A golf tournament and a run to carry the game ball from Austin to College Station are some of the celebrations the university will instead host to commemorate the rivalry, Welsh said.”
Lol

https://www.texastribune.org/2024/06/05/texas-am-bonfire/

Edited by Willfully Horn
More
  • Haha 1

Surprised this hasn’t been mentioned. Bonfire not returning.
A golf tournament and a run to carry the game ball from Austin to College Station are some of the celebrations the university will instead host to commemorate the rivalry, Welsh said.”
Lol

https://www.texastribune.org/2024/06/05/texas-am-bonfire/

They actually did the right thing. Good for the brass in bcs.
  • Like 2

Apparently there's a kickball game at Pyle field tonight and aggy managed to aggy that up too. Go figure 

If this was pregame, this is normal. The Houston Dynamo lightly use their sprinklers before a game.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

They actually did the right thing. Good for the brass in bcs.

Agree they made the right decision. And, a golf tournament is most always fun. I was laughing at the “Olympic flame” ball run before the game.