• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Holy fuck. The one on the right looks like he's wearing another person's face over theirs. That's creepy as fuck. Imagine looking at yourself in the mirror every day and seeing how you're just an imposter failing to look human. 

• Haha 1

Hold on a second- I've been told (by aggy) that aggy is the classiest fan base in this here US of A. 

You should see all my aggy friends on Facebook who are apologizing for these idiots. They are almost cult like with their spin too. It’s like a secret memo gets dispatched with talking points whenever aggy fucks up or it’s time to lob shit at us.
  • Hook 'Em 1

You should see all my aggy friends on Facebook who are apologizing for these idiots. They are almost cult like with their spin too. It’s like a secret memo gets dispatched with talking points whenever aggy fucks up or it’s time to lob shit at us.

2 mentions from what I’ve seen on insta and FB. Both were not happy.

5 hours ago, markstanco said:

Schlosh interview last night after the game, he told them to not come back. He was upset, and good for him. Denounce the trash fans and shame them from this type of bs. 

Coach Douchenozzle doesn't want fans publicly yelling shit about his personal misdeeds.  Those two jack wagons have no self awareness, or they would realize their coach has had some significant issues as well.  Glass houses and such...

Edited by cochamps
  • Like 2

Coach Douchenozzle doesn't want fans publicly yelling shit about his personal misdeeds.  Those two jack wagons have no self awareness, or they would realize their coach has had some significant issues as well.  Glass houses and such...

Sure, a lot of people do. But don’t look in to that so much. He was simply calling out losers. That wasn’t an “oh shit, my demons” moment if you listened to the interview.

Did you hear the one about the multi-generational Aggie Legacies that bought tickets to Omaha, Hotels in Omaha, to watch their favorite team.  And were too fucking stupid to not get kicked out of a great father and son weekend watching the team with the very, very best fans in the world? Before the end of the second inning of the first game!

These fucking Aggie jokes write themselves!  And that's why no matter what, no matter how much time passes, no matter how much money is spent to try to instill Aggie greatness, these real life repetitive episodes of incredible Aggie stupidity will never, ever, ever be eclipsed.

Because no amount of money can eclipse the fact that a lot of Aggies are fucking stupid as shit, and they have degrees from A&M.... You just can't fix stupid...

Edited by horn4life
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, horn4life said:

Did you hear the one about the multi-generational Aggie Legacies that bought tickets to Omaha, Hotels in Omaha, to watch their favorite team.  And were too fucking stupid to not get kicked out of a great father and son weekend watching the team with the very, very best fans in the world? Before the end of the second inning of the first game!

These fucking Aggie jokes write themselves!  And that's why no matter what, no matter how much time passes, no matter how much money is spent to try to instill Aggie greatness, these real life repetitive episodes of incredible Aggie stupidity will never, ever, ever be eclipsed.

Because no amount of money can eclipse the fact that a lot of Aggies are fucking stupid as shit, and they have degrees from A&M.... You just can't fix stupid...

Hopefully, they decide to build the bonfire this year. They’re geniuses. 

1 hour ago, DaggerHorns said:

At the breakfast table over the weekend I said, “of course the concert was an attendance record, there’s nothing else worth watching in that stadium.”

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, DaggerHorns said:

At the breakfast table over the weekend I said, “of course the concert was an attendance record, there’s nothing else worth watching in that stadium.”

Mutton Bustin Nuttin' World Championships  this summer will crush those numbers. 

12 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

At least a few ag posters over on SECRant are blaming the owner of a bar near the stadium that supposedly served those two clowns jello shots during the rain delay, thereby getting them so liquored up that they went off the rails. 

Yeah, that's it!  It's the bar owner's fault!  He held a gun to their head and made them take all those jello shots! 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Matuka said:

Thread has everything: excusing the behavior because they want to win, excusing the behavior because everyone does it and of course the good ol’ conspiracy theory that the perps were sips in disguise.

https://texags.com/forums/8/topics/3467324/1#discussion

image.thumb.jpeg.15bee51277fd273725e084b7abbeeda9.jpeg

It wasn't that these good Ags were talking shit about a tragic event,  the people who reported the incident made that up, the cops who threw them out assumed that was what happened without asking around, and the social media account of the local police went along with it because they were all part of the BOMC?  The other explanation seems more plausible that these guys are dirt bags and should be shunned by all parties. 

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Is that bs about the George Strait crowd at Pyle real? How was fucking Woodstock not bigger than that?

It's being billed as the "largest ticketed show in the US".  Woodstock was 4X-5X that amount, but maybe they weren't "ticketed"?

Typical Aggie bullshit.  Rock In Rio routinely doubles that attendance.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I for one know dozens of UT fans who are likely to attend games in Omaha after our team failed to advance past regionals, dress in A&M gear, and heckle the Florida dugout.  Duh.

I know the two guys, they are longhorns.  I will only discuss in SSS or PMs. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Matuka said:

Thread has everything: excusing the behavior because they want to win, excusing the behavior because everyone does it and of course the good ol’ conspiracy theory that the perps were sips in disguise.

https://texags.com/forums/8/topics/3467324/1#discussion

I cant believe it.  Billy took the thread down. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAQHGGszn9nhcTJbhtCt1

• Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

It's being billed as the "largest ticketed show in the US".  Woodstock was 4X-5X that amount, but maybe they weren't "ticketed"?
Typical Aggie bullshit.  Rock In Rio routinely doubles that attendance.  

Simon and Garfunkel 500k in Central Park?
  • Like 1

fwiw 41k upvotes puts this post in the top 10 most popular of the day

image.png.72782c4b7a050bbabc007f7256d8e4fd.png

18 hours ago, markstanco said:

Has Reddit outed these guys yet?  Not good for them. That is a super clear picture.  Semi-rhetorical question, as I’m sure they have been doxed since it’s been almost a day. 

a warning about doxxing is pinned at the top of r/aggies so I assume more than 1 post has been deleted in the thread on r/aggies

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Simon and Garfunkel 500k in Central Park?

That's exactly what I came here to post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concert_in_Central_Park

In 1986, Houston had 1.3 million people attend a concert by Jean Michel Jarre.  The concert took place in the shadow of the deaths of the seven astronauts who had exploded along with the Challenger space shuttle, one of them, Ron McNair, a friend of Jarre’s.

https://www.jeanmicheljarre.com/live/houston-a-city-in-concert

3 minutes ago, nnm said:

That's exactly what I came here to post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concert_in_Central_Park

In 1986, Houston had 1.3 million people attend a concert by Jean Michel Jarre.  The concert took place in the shadow of the deaths of the seven astronauts who had exploded along with the Challenger space shuttle, one of them, Ron McNair, a friend of Jarre’s.

https://www.jeanmicheljarre.com/live/houston-a-city-in-concert

*ticketed

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

fwiw 41k upvotes puts this post in the top 10 most popular of the day

image.png.72782c4b7a050bbabc007f7256d8e4fd.png

a warning about doxxing is pinned at the top of r/aggies so I assume more than 1 post has been deleted in the thread on r/aggies

The VERY NEXT thread below the omaha aggy guys:

How to make girl friends?

I'm an upcoming junior and I have very few girl friends, none of whom I am super close to, and when I try to grow the friendship, it just doesn't work out and get much deeper. I want to make more girl friends but I don't know how. I'm in a STEM major and one that is SUPER male dominated. I thought that would mean the few girls in the major would uplift and support each other, but I've found that the girls just aren't girl's girls. I barely have time for orgs because of what I'm studying, much less a sorority or frat. I'm also a POC woman if that means anything.

Most of the people I'm close with are guys, and they're great and I love them, but it's not the same as having girl friends. The friendship they have with each other is different than the friendship they have with me, and I really crave the feeling of being close to other girls.

I've been feeling so awful about it lately I even tried bumble for friends, and got ghosted after hanging out with someone😭 My bf said I should try a social hobby, but I can't think of any I could pursue at least in the summer. Maybe I'm literally incapable of making girl friends, but I'm SO open to suggestions because I never want to stop trying! Any advice is appreciated 💞

• Hook 'Em 1