• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

50 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

By appearances, it would seem the championship cricket team is based at A&M-Quatar?

We have tons of Indian and Pakistani immigrants in Texas who love to play Cricket. Not sure it is even that popular of a sport in Qatar.

Edited by Valmy77

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

We have tons of Indian and Pakistani immigrants in Texas who love to play Cricket. Not sure it is even that popular of a sport in Qatar.

It was a joke.  Maybe a bad joke, but a joke nonetheless.

I ain't gonna lie, I'm looking forward to "wicked googly" making its way into aggy tradition and vernacular. It will probably work just fine in one of their stupid yells...... Pass it back. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

Not sure it is even that popular of a sport in Qatar.

Who do you think does the work in Qatar?  Not the locals. 
From Wikipedia:

Qatar has about 2.6 million inhabitants as of early 2017, the vast majority of whom (about 92%) live in Doha, the capital.[1] Foreign workers amount to around 88% of the population, the largest of which comprise South Asians, with those from India alone estimated to be around 700,000.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Qatar

8 hours ago, Dewey said:

You know who else was probably a durn teasipper tryin’ to make us heroes and patriots look bad? That ‘sip who threw horse manure into the tee yew band. That was a teasip plant if I’ve ever seen a teasip. Bad bull. That’s why we had to run away to the SEC. Those sippin’ teasippers are good for nothin’ but sippin’ tea. WHOOP!

So some Texas fans got dressed up like Texas A&M fans, went to Omaha and then proceeded to insult Florida hoping that their heckling would be so over the line that they would be subject to national ridicule? Damn, we are geniuses. I mean how could you plan something like that?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

So some Texas fans got dressed up like Texas A&M fans, went to Omaha and then proceeded to insult Florida hoping that their heckling would be so over the line that they would be subject to national ridicule? Damn, we are geniuses. I mean how could you plan something like that?

All the money we have and all our arrogance make us do things like this. We formed the Longhorn Network and destroy conferences. Add travel a couple thousand miles, spend a lot of money, and embarrass Texas A&M by bei no our typical classless selves. 

We’re in for a rude  awakening by playing actual football schools, and the SEC is in for a rude awakening because we’re the Great Satan and we’re coming to ruin their conference. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Why do the stupidest people never learn that the neuron energy they expend coming up with these conspiracy theories and excuses and victim cards is actually harder than just critically examining the facts and reaching a logical conclusion?  

They're like an unfunny version of Joliet Jake, "We were framed.  Longhorns dressed up as Aggies.  It was a setup, a sting.  There was a plague, locusts.  We ran outta gas!  You gotta believe us!  We have honor!"  

• Hook 'Em 2

"They're like an unfunny version of Joliet Jake, "We were framed.  Longhorns dressed up as Aggies.  It was a setup, a sting.  There was a plague, locusts.  We ran outta gas!  You gotta believe us!  We have honor!" 

image.png.3560b2f3625386c9f76b3d72669cfce7.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

You know who else was probably a durn teasipper tryin’ to make us heroes and patriots look bad? That ‘sip who threw horse manure into the tee yew band. That was a teasip plant if I’ve ever seen a teasip. Bad bull. That’s why we had to run away to the SEC. Those sippin’ teasippers are good for nothin’ but sippin’ tea. WHOOP!

image.png.71186604c08b449198ec55dd25874f57.png

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Why do the stupidest people never learn that the neuron energy they expend coming up with these conspiracy theories and excuses and victim cards is actually harder than just critically examining the facts and reaching a logical conclusion?  

They're like an unfunny version of Joliet Jake, "We were framed.  Longhorns dressed up as Aggies.  It was a setup, a sting.  There was a plague, locusts.  We ran outta gas!  You gotta believe us!  We have honor!"  

“Wow, what a couple of fucking assholes.”

If I saw any of you on television in Texas shirts doing what those dipshits were doing, that would be my thought. At no point would I go out of my way to figure out what you were yelling about because it wouldn’t change the fact that you’re making assholes of yourselves. No part of me would feel any need to defend you just because you’re a Longhorn. Christ what’s wrong with these fucking people.

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

If I saw any of you on television in Texas shirts doing what those dipshits were doing, that would be my thought. At no point would I go out of my way to figure out what you were yelling about because it wouldn’t change the fact that you’re making assholes of yourselves. No part of me would feel any need to defend you just because you’re a Longhorn. Christ what’s wrong with these fucking people.

When you've never done anything worth a shit and the school you perceive to be your biggest rival routinely does achieve at the highest levels, you turn into what we see over and over.  They are compulsively, obsessively wired to judge themselves against us and any level of rational thought in that regard would lead to debilitating depression.  They can't match us in any sport save meat judging, their coeds are fat ugly pigs, their academics are weak for a school with those resources and they live in a shithole.  It's all pretty self-explanatory.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Why would a single one of them come across the pond to attend the most white-washed university in the south?!  Doesn't measure up...

Also, it's quite odd how aggy is blaming Texas fans for doing this, but now are driving harder than anything to leave the two alone and don't doxx them.  Guess they care about big brother after all?

• Like 2

On 6/16/2024 at 9:34 AM, Dennis Taylor said:

aggy is crowing about the George Strait show last night...another perspective is that in the past couple weeks they've had to pimp out the supposed hallowed grounds of Kroger Field to a soccer match and a concert to try to offset the Jimbo buyout. 

Refreshing Kermit The Frog GIF

Yeah... they're so excited about having paid all this money to see a tiny dot on a stage.   Weirdos.

31 minutes ago, Victor R. Franko said:

These two idiots been identified somewhere yet? If not, what makes them special? Any other knuckled headed incident like this would have fully exposed the characters.

Yeah, that dude on the right who looks like the stock image for a Spirit Halloween package can't be that fucking hard to identify.  The dude on the left looks like every other fucking Aggie so he's gonna be a tougher get.  But c'mon with the other guy.  They had to have provided ID to either stadium security or OPD, so their names can be released/FOIA'd quite soon.  

7 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, that dude on the right who looks like the stock image for a Spirit Halloween package can't be that fucking hard to identify.  The dude on the left looks like every other fucking Aggie so he's gonna be a tougher get.  But c'mon with the other guy.  They had to have provided ID to either stadium security or OPD, so their names can be released/FOIA'd quite soon.  

Maybe RD could come out of “retirement “ and get on the case.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

By appearances, it would seem the championship cricket team is based at A&M-Quatar?

It is. aggy Qatar is ridiculously good at cricket. They always win their league and win a good amount of tournaments they participate in. 

17 hours ago, Blotto said:

I ain't gonna lie, I'm looking forward to "wicked googly" making its way into aggy tradition and vernacular. It will probably work just fine in one of their stupid yells...... Pass it back. 

I'm thinking we can bring in some Nigerians and replace "Leg before wicket" with "Assegai up jacksey"...

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

If there was some way to harness the energy that powers aggy delusion, it would create enough electricity to completely light up Las Vegas year-round.  

Science needs to get on that. 

They should have spent time perfecting that instead of working on cold fusion.

247 Article

Sorry if I'm late to the game on this but, a 247 guy (Brad Crawford) picked the final records for the SEC.

He picks Texas to finish 12-1 and win the SEC.  The one loss?  aggy.  Weird.  Which brings up a odd thought per the new era.  Up until the BCS, this one loss would have been devastating in most years.  Lose to a rival, season ruined, no MNC game.  However, I would take this outcome every day of the year in 2024.

All that being said, if the Horns beat GA, OU, and Michigan, there's no way in hell they lose to aggy.

Edited by Knoxtnhorn

15 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

247 Article

Sorry if I'm late to the game on this but, a 247 guy (Brad Crawford) picked the final records for the SEC.

He picks Texas to finish 12-1 and win the SEC.  The one loss?  aggy.  Weird.  Which brings up a odd thought per the new era.  Up until the BCS, this one loss would have been devastating in most years.  Lose to a rival, season ruined, no MNC game.  However, I would take this outcome every day of the year in 2024.

All that being said, if the Horns beat GA, OU, and Michigan, there's no way in hell they lose to aggy.

i just don't see it, though it would be totally on brand for A&M to beat a big name in a game that proves totally inconsequential on their way to a championship (bama) 

• Hook 'Em 1