Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

On 6/21/2024 at 8:52 AM, Longboard Horn said:

Agreed 

GQkDfCqXgAAS0Pu?format=jpg&name=large

You would at first think they lost a bet...., but then realize this is their normal attire. 

90 miles is too close. Weird ass school/turditions.

20 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Corps dork dump 

IMG_0910.jpeg

This pic would be perfect with Niedermeyer and his horse photoshopped in...

th-2258681400.jpg

MV5BNTJjYjJiOGUtYmEyOS00NjM0LWIxOTAtZGRmNmY0M2E3YjdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAxODYyODI@._V1_SY100_CR42,0,100,100_AL_-3618301558.jpg

Edited by BillyGoatHill
  • Haha 3

• Replies 73.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Fng aggy is about to win the CWS today. They’ll finally have something to go into their cavernous Hall of Champions.

If you thought they were insufferable, thinking they had a great sports program, wait until they actually have the title/hardware. Now aggy will say they “belong,” just like Coastal Carolina.

Hook’em!!!

• Rage+1 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

My first csb: Oldest sister went to aggy. Was there during the end of Farmer Fran, beginning of Sherman eras. She was a 2%er and the only time she ever went back to aggyland was when my stepbrother graduated. That was almost 10 years ago. Stepbrother only went there because he was offered a full ride scholarship and was also a 2%er. Has not returned to aggyland since graduation and has no reason to ever go back. He hated a lot of those turditions. Freshman year he told me his then girlfriend dragged him to midnight yell once(he was there during the Manziel years) and he thought it was the stupidest thing ever and a waste of time. To quote my brother: "So instead of hanging out at the bars at Northgate or going on a "real" date, we go yell in the stadium at midnight? Fucking retarded." 

Second csb: My youngest brother's best friend in high school got a scholarship offer to TCU. Instead, his aggy honk dad made him turn it down and told him he was going to aggy to be in the corps. When the kid protested saying he didn't want to do that or enroll at aggy because he didn't feel like he belonged there, his dad told him tough shit along with something like, "I was in the corps and so were your older brothers, cousins, uncles and both of your grandfathers so this is what we do. You don't have a choice." Last time I heard, the kid hated his college experience and was trying to find any way to get the fuck out of aggyland. Also resents his dad for forcing him to join the corps. 

Of the few friends of mine who attended ATM, every single one of them was a 2%.  They went to become vets, engineers and in one case, to inherit his family's feed store/agribusiness.  They all hated the Corps.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Fng aggy is about to win the CWS today. They’ll finally have something to go into their cavernous Hall of Champions.

If you thought they were insufferable, thinking they had a great sports program, wait until they actually have the title/hardware. Now aggy will say they “belong,” just like Coastal Carolina.

Hook’em!!!

lee-corso-not-so-fast.gif

14 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Nah, I worked with 4 of them at one time, they weren't nutso.  Pretty good engineers, too, although not terribly creative.

Yup, all the ag engineers I've worked with have ranged from okay to very good.  A couple of them followed sports and we traded friendly rivalry banter but none of them were psycho about it.

7 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Do you think Schlossnagel will be invited onto the field at halftime to honor the national runners up baseball team as the coach of Texas?

Dude's going to get a parade and they'll offer him all the sheep he could ever want to keep him on campus.   So when he does leave, of course they'll hate him with the fury of a 1,000 bonfires.

Edited by PvilleStang
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

IMG_1031.jpeg

Pripyat was way, waaaaay more colorful than aggy, and actually had some cool architecture outside of those dorms. It's also surrounded by cool shit like an amusement park and beautiful rivers. Aggy is more like North Korea, completely devoid of character:

a-glimpse-into-a-north-korean-propaganda-city-and-their-v0-h0ymo2te0q9c1.webp

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Pripyat was way, waaaaay more colorful than aggy, and actually had some cool architecture outside of those dorms. It's also surrounded by cool shit like an amusement park and beautiful rivers. Aggy is more like North Korea, completely devoid of character:

a-glimpse-into-a-north-korean-propaganda-city-and-their-v0-h0ymo2te0q9c1.webp

At least North Korea has mountain ranges to look at. 

Just now, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

there is truly no place on earth quite as uniquely ugly as college station

It’s like you’ve never been to Wichita Falls. Or San Angelo. Or Midland-Odessa. Or Corsicana. Or Waco. Or El Paso. Or Seminole. Or Lubbock. Or Post. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

9 minutes ago, nnm said:

It’s like you’ve never been to Wichita Falls. Or San Angelo. Or Midland-Odessa. Or Corsicana. Or Waco. Or El Paso. Or Seminole. Or Lubbock. Or Post. 

None of those places have the mix of great famine era north korea landscape, soviet era architecture, milk men statues, a tribute to jenga victims, and farms growing maroon carrots like college station.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

It doesn't matter how many times I see the gomers do their yell practice shit, I always end up rolling my eyes and shaking my head.  It's so BAD that the ridiculous nature of it simply can't be tempered by the passage of time or repetition.

Edited by Carl Spackler
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
16 hours ago, Deej said:
"Pretty good" is always the first box I check when hiring someone. Not "the best" or "great".

Wasn't an aggy in charge of building the Allen TX high school football massive stadium that failed right out the gate?

Yes. And that's one of the rules my dad always taught me to live by: never put an aggie in charge of anything.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1