Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

On serious note, do we keep our #3 class intact, or does Schloss go a different direction and raid his former players, including the one who transferred from Texas to aggy? I'd hope he keeps the class. 

Imagine if Pierce wasn't a mongoloid and used the NIL to get Skenes since it was down to us and LSU? Pierce, (and it's a noble thing, don't get me wrong) decided to use NIL to give every player a scholarship. We literally could have had Skenes with a competent coach. That's what grinds my gears. 

• Replies 73.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Texas-Texas A&M is the fiercest rivalry in college sports right now

Texas hiring Texas A&M's baseball coach has heightened the temperature for this rivalry's reunion on Nov. 30.

ZACH BARNETT        JUN 25, 2024

https://footballscoop.com/news/texas-texas-a-m-is-fiercest-rivalry-in-college-sports-jim-schlossngale

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Big Frog II said:

I remember when CDC became your AD I said you had a winner.  I say the same about Schloss.  He is as well.  Congratulations on the hire.

Thank you for the kind words.

Please keep in mind that this particular thread is for laughing at the severe misfortune of anyone closely associated with Texas aggy.

The crazy thing is that if these morons accepted their natural role as little brother like  Okie Lite, they could be pretty damn happy with the level of success they have actually had as a lower tier institution.  Their delusion about their status and pathological need to compare themselves to us is the source of their misery.  It’s 100% self-inflicted, which makes it hilarious.  

I shared this exact thought with @Ghost of LL this afternoon. It’s a pretty good rule for most any society: know your station.
When the nice, hardworking shit shoveler shows up at the country club and pitches a fit when the hottest debutante in town won’t go home with him, it’s just an embarrassing scene. Stay in your lane, and hell, probably have some decent success in life and with the ladies.
But no. They spend all their time stewing in bitterness that they don’t have a shot with the queen of the country club. Idiots.

Also, I’m a bit worried about GOLL. He was mainlining more aggy tears than I’ve ever seen him shoot up, and his eyes were starting to get a bit wonky.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I shared this exact thought with @Ghost of LL this afternoon. 

Also, I’m a bit worried about GOLL. He was mainlining more aggy tears than I’ve ever seen him shoot up, and his eyes were starting to get a bit wonky.

I’ve been wondering if he was entering another spiritual plane over this Comedy of the Century.

• Like 1

The crazy thing is that if these morons accepted their natural role as little brother like  Okie Lite, they could be pretty damn happy with the level of success they have actually had as a lower tier institution.  Their delusion about their status and pathological need to compare themselves to us is the source of their misery.  It’s 100% self-inflicted, which makes it hilarious.  

So aggy is…
e7166bb915b0d691e9f0e1bee85b9d74.gif

I know a lot of you stay away from Texags but right now there's enough anger/tears/conspiracy theories to last a lifetime. Schloss threw the games on purpose for the sips'. He needs to he investigated and tee ewe sanctioned!
https://texags.com/forums/8/topics/3470598

Multiple “Albert’s” what? It hurt my head! Fng aggy! It’s Fng Trev Alberts you aggy!

Hook’em!!!

I dont get how/why aggy feels they were cheated/backstabbed/lied to.

Seemed like a pretty average coaching hire/leaving process. What a buncha pussy whining cunts

I heard what the guy said at the presser after the game on the radio when asked about the Texas job.

His response was super intense “this is my only job ever”, insulting the reporter for asking the question, then taking the Texas job the next day, is not a good look for him at all. I don’t know anything about the guy but go listen to the clip. I’m all good with fucking over aggy but he was very douchey.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Except that he didn't say that.  Watch it again.  It was mostly in past tense, and he never said that he wasn't leaving.  He and his team had just come within a tag and a hit of winning a national championship and were processing that when the reporter asked a question that should have waited a day.  The douche was the reporter.

I'm impressed as hell with Schloss.  He apparently knew about the move since the SEC tournament and still coached aggy to win.  A team doesn't make the final series, destroying everything in their path on the way, with a checked out coach.  He knew that he was leaving, but still coached through the end.  That's professionalism and dedication.  I like it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I dont get how/why aggy feels they were cheated/backstabbed/lied to.

Seemed like a pretty average coaching hire/leaving process. What a buncha pussy whining cunts

There's a tweet from 3 years ago with Schloss denying that he's leaving TCU, and then he left TCU.  Did the ags crucify him as a liar and a cheat THEN?  I wonder why not...

27 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Except that he didn't say that.  Watch it again.  It was mostly in past tense, and he never said that he wasn't leaving.  He and his team had just come within a tag and a hit of winning a national championship and were processing that when the reporter asked a question that should have waited a day.  The douche was the reporter.

I'm impressed as hell with Schloss.  He apparently knew about the move since the SEC tournament and still coached aggy to win.  A team doesn't make the final series, destroying everything in their path on the way, with a checked out coach.  He knew that he was leaving, but still coached through the end.  That's professionalism and dedication.  I like it.

Spot on.

It is hard to believe anyone here thinks otherwise. Reporters all have taken at least the Douchebag 101 class in journalism school. 
Kurt B is at the PhD level.

• Hook 'Em 4

36 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Hell, this was even talked about on Luccidotcom. 

• Hook 'Em 1