Sumlin announced as new A&M coach 12/10
UH's season not over until 12/24

Fisher announced as new A&M coach 12/4
FSU's season not over until 12/27

Elko announced as new A&M coach 11/17
Duke's season not over until 12/23

Schloss announced as new A&M coach 6/9
TCU's season over 6/6

I'm going to give the Aggies in my life a couple of days to go through the mourning process, but after that it's going to be time to dry the tears and grow the fuck up.

a few more

Buzz Williams announced as new A&M coach 4/3
VaTech's season over 3/29

Mike Sherman announced as new A&M coach 11/26/07
Texans season over 12/31/07

Fran announced as new A&M coach 12/6/2002
Alabama's season over 11/30/02

• Hook 'Em 2

• Replies 73.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I obviously don't watch aggy baseball. Are the "dancers on the dugout" just the milkmen or is there some other bizarre turdition going on at Lysteria Field?

No.. someone had the audacity to actually have females engaged in cheer efforts for baseball. Some red ass aggies didn't appreciate it at all.

https://aggiediamonddarlings.wixsite.com/aggiediamonddarlings

Screenshot_20240626_154347_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f4c15825b47ee694b41a6449c2b78c8f.jpg

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I obviously don't watch aggy baseball. Are the "dancers on the dugout" just the milkmen or is there some other bizarre turdition going on at Lysteria Field?

The story I heard was that Schloss’s daughter does the choreography for the dance team which upset him that they were being ignored by old army. 

“I believe in ’em. I believe in ’em. I’ve been telling him the whole time, I believe in ’em,” Schlossnagle said. “This is a tough game. We get our own fans yelling at our players over the dugout. I don’t what kind of place this is but I thought there was some Aggie loyalty around here. I’ve got a dude holding up a frickin’ newspaper on one of the dance teams over on the other side. But I don’t know. I need to keep my mouth shut but I’m excited for our team, excited for the crowd, happy for the core. The crowd played a big role in the game long as they keep cheering for our guys.”

You know the one thing Schloss won't have to worry about at Texas is a duo of moronic father and son embarrassing the kids on his team, in such a truly asinine way. I imagine Scloss is literally watering at the mouth for the opportunity to eat in some decent restaurants.  What good is making a shit ton in college station?  You can't spend your money on any of the finer things in life in the shit hole. And the Whining!  The Incessant Aggie whining and victimhood, while at the same time they pull their little chests, and claim equality.  They look exactly like the reason Aggie Jokes are so fucking funny!  They are truthful!

and here is a Fuck You Haiku!

Schloss is ours bitches

Your dreams are crushed again

Same old Aggie end

Edited by horn4life
  • Hook 'Em 4

Is that English? I have no idea what that exchange means. 

Edit: My post was about the Barstool post above.

Is it that Barstool locked out the admin of the aggy page for that stupid post and someone is asking that they be unlocked? 

What the fuck is "a+m vicerow" ?

The "truth" referred to is their opinion that the coach is a "lying piece of shit?"

I wish twitter would just die already.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Sumlin announced as new A&M coach 12/10
UH's season not over until 12/24

Fisher announced as new A&M coach 12/4
FSU's season not over until 12/27

Elko announced as new A&M coach 11/17
Duke's season not over until 12/23

Schloss announced as new A&M coach 6/9
TCU's season over 6/6

I'm going to give the Aggies in my life a couple of days to go through the mourning process, but after that it's going to be time to dry the tears and grow the fuck up.

Don’t forget aggy poaching Texas OC Emory Bellard (inventor of the Wishbone offense) in 1972.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

42 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

He was wrong about Colorado, but spot on with the rest.

The Aggies’ feelings are hurt, no different than when TCU’s feelings were hurt when Schloss’ left Fort Worth for College Station.

No different than when Sonny Dykes left SMU for TCU. When Jimbo Fisher left Florida State for Texas A&M. When Chris Beard left Texas Tech for Texas. When Brian Kelly left Notre Dame for LSU. When Kalen DeBoer left Washington for Alabama.

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

The Aggies’ feelings are hurt, no different than when TCU’s feelings were hurt when Schloss’ left Fort Worth for College Station.

No different than when Sonny Dykes left SMU for TCU. When Jimbo Fisher left Florida State for Texas A&M. When Chris Beard left Texas Tech for Texas. When Brian Kelly left Notre Dame for LSU. When Kalen DeBoer left Washington for Alabama.

Yeah, but none of those other schools have a more inflated sense of self-worth than aggy. It just means more. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/25/2024 at 12:28 PM, Jkwellborn said:

I can’t fathom being that wrapped up in something I’m not actually a part of. I mean, I get pretty anxious for my kids, but damn.

On 6/25/2024 at 12:36 PM, gofuckyourself said:

We as Texas fans are not as invested because we've won major shit, and we'll win more major shit. And every Longhorn member of our families going back 100+ years has experienced winning as well.

I invite both of you to join in on your first UT football game thread next season.  They are a blast.

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Florida State was glad to get rid of Jimbo. Fans would have happily helped him pack. That's how dumb Aggy is. 

I miss Jimbo at Aggy. Probably my favorite coach of all time. His post-game press conferences following losses were works of art. 

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

I miss Jimbo at Aggy. Probably my favorite coach of all time. His post-game press conferences following losses were works of art. 

I still give it to Fran. So many gems from those years--hold the rope, secret newsletters, Wednesday Weekly with Bill Byrne, 77-0, Listeater, the Real Deal, it goes on.

And Texas won a Rose Bowl and a national championship, both on final drives, during Fran's reign as well.

Edited by Spindletop
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

To me the fact the Jimbo actually had one good team, allegedly anyway I never watched them play, is the only surprising thing about his tenure.

the one "good" team they had was the covid season.

A team that only played SEC teams and for whatever reason that year, the SEC only had 4 ranked teams, aggy managed to play 9 SEC games  and only 2 of the 9 were ranked SEC opponents.  they beat Gata, and lost to Satan.

and they won their bowl game against 13th ranked UNC under Mack Brown.  it was a solid final record... but as usual it gave hope to a fanbase that really cant handle hopes and dreams

• Hook 'Em 1

I still give it to Fran. So many gems from those years--hold the rope, secret newsletters, Wednesday Weekly with Bill Byrne, 77-0, Listeater, the Real Deal, it goes on.
And Texas won a Rose Bowl and a national championship, both on final drives, during Fran's reign as well.

Git your liks in while you can

the one "good" team they had was the covid season.
A team that only played SEC teams and for whatever reason that year, the SEC only had 4 ranked teams, aggy managed to play 9 SEC games  and only 2 of the 9 were ranked SEC opponents.  they beat Gata, and lost to Satan.
and they won their bowl game against 13th ranked UNC under Mack Brown.  it was a solid final record... but as usual it gave hope to a fanbase that really cant handle hopes and dreams

0-9 vandy home W by 5
13-0 bama away L(ol) by multiple possessions
8-4 gata home W by 3
4-7 missssst away W by 14
3-7 pig home (actual, not jerrah world) W by 8
2-8 scar away W 48-3 statement win, no sheep safe tonight
5-5 lsu home w 20-7
6-5 barn away w by 9
3-7 tenn away W 34-13

Good team ya got there.
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, horn4life said:

From that article:

"He’s gone now because that’s what coaches do."

No. He's gone because that's what WE ALL do. America is the land of opportunity. We're taught from a young age to chase our dreams, that with hard work and dedication and diligence we can get our dream job.  That's what ALL OF US do and that's exactly what Schlossnagle did. He went after a better job in a better place for more money. That's the American way, and if you don't like it, you hate America. 

• Hook 'Em 7