• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 6/26/2024 at 3:37 PM, 'stache said:

I obviously don't watch aggy baseball. Are the "dancers on the dugout" just the milkmen or is there some other bizarre turdition going on at Lysteria Field?

On 6/26/2024 at 3:45 PM, BurntEyes said:

No.. someone had the audacity to actually have females engaged in cheer efforts for baseball. Some red ass aggies didn't appreciate it at all.

https://aggiediamonddarlings.wixsite.com/aggiediamonddarlings

Screenshot_20240626_154347_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f4c15825b47ee694b41a6449c2b78c8f.jpg

On 6/26/2024 at 3:50 PM, Born Burnt said:

Aggie fans wanted this...

image.thumb.jpeg.bd26a4f1e0ed8122a4af10a57cc5fb47.jpeg

Instead of this...

image.thumb.jpeg.6b2a040d40e127879ea0a3cc655af014.jpeg

Ive been trying to find it again (without success 😡), but there is a great postgame interview/video that I think is on X/twitter with Schloss talking about the fans reactions to having either them, the Diamond gals or the Dance team on the dugouts in between innings when this was first done (think  it was against Portland February 2023). He was pretty upset with the fans and their response to it. The video ended with him basically saying  he didn't understand it and needed to stop talking about it before he got in trouble for his remarks. 

No doubt he asked himself then,.. WTF have I gotten into?

Edited by BillyGoatHill
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

I know Randolph in real life(have had a few beers with him) and he always laughs at how riled up aggy grads get because they can't handle the truth. Besides Mack and Leach from back in the day, no one else can get under the aggy's skin like Randolph Duke. 

Joey Freshwater seems to be taking up the mantle from Leach.  And he's doing a great job so far.

On 6/26/2024 at 2:15 PM, bad_teammate said:

Sumlin announced as new A&M coach 12/10
UH's season not over until 12/24

Fisher announced as new A&M coach 12/4
FSU's season not over until 12/27

Elko announced as new A&M coach 11/17
Duke's season not over until 12/23

Schloss announced as new A&M coach 6/9
TCU's season over 6/6

I'm going to give the Aggies in my life a couple of days to go through the mourning process, but after that it's going to be time to dry the tears and grow the fuck up.

this is brilliant and irrefutable

i would add that every sentence they uttered talking about fisher for at least 3 years used the word SITTING

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 10:06 AM, Brisketexan said:

Seriously.  They're.....ok.  But back in the day, my season tix at the Disch were in a spot where we were regularly joined by members of the Disch Falk Diamonds.  The homeliest Diamond would have been the A-#1 knockout of that aggy group.

Texas....we're just better.  At literally everything.

To be fair, though, D-F Diamonds didn't have to dance or cheer or anything.

On 6/28/2024 at 3:00 PM, BillyGoatHill said:

Relating to above (won't let me edit now)....👆

Should have gone to youtube earlier.

Start the video around the 2:15 mark for aggy loyalty...

IDK how people are not mentioning this more with the "betrayal". He saw how aggy fans acted and was like wtf. It's clear he was always uncomfortable being at A&M. 

Edited by Intercourse With Gray
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Intercourse With Gray said:

IDK how people are not mentioning this more with the "betrayal". He saw how aggy fans acted and was like wtf. It's clear he was always uncomfortable being at A&M. 

He said “I don’t know what kinda place this is…”. About aggy fans after the Portland game in that clip.  lol 

Edited by Hook1997
  • Haha 1

On 6/27/2024 at 12:31 PM, Nueces River Rat said:

Maybe if those dipshits would’ve not spent the last decade blaming Texas for their departure to the SEC and not telling the whole story about the Longhorn Network among other things their lapdogs in the Texas Print media repeated, the turn of events this week might have been different. This on top of the hissy fit they threw after our invite to the SEC and the ridiculous gentlemen’s agreement they contend they had with the SEC.

and always worth repeating that aggy had already decided to join the sec 7 months before espn announced the lhn

we knew it at the time and got aggy-documented proof from bowtie's book

it's like the turdition talking points they hand out to tv production crews on gill, dogs, milkmen etc. which are parroted unquestioningly

• Hook 'Em 2