• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Close, but not as close as this reality….

The most unrealistic scene in cinema history, that this bunch of homos (nttawwt) were heading to a whorehouse to bang women. Far more likely to head to the library for "The Best Little Glory Holes in Texas."

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, 'stache said:

The most unrealistic scene in cinema history, that this bunch of homos (nttawwt) were heading to a whorehouse to bang women. Far more likely to head to the library for "The Best Little Glory Holes in Texas."

The Best Little Glory Holes in Texas is a fucking awful name for a band, but a great name for a publication for... well, you know...

EDIT NTTAWWT

Edited by Tex Long

4 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

I don't see a problem here. Let the man get aggy pumped up about being good. When reality rears it's beautiful head like it always does, the resulting anguish will be highly enjoyable. He's their prick tease.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, 'stache said:

They were heading to the Cock Ranch, which was just across the road from the Chicken Ranch.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

28 minutes ago, ousux said:
On 7/8/2024 at 10:13 AM, Armybrat said:
What is Pate smoking, ditchweed?

aggy got to him a while back, I think Looch has him on speed dial to pump him with aggy propaganda.

Don't think, the shit he says is verbatim Looch propaganda. Some of the stuff Pate says no one else in the media says other than Looch.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

When your primary source of income is determined by how many people click on links to hear your bullshit about college football, hyping  aggy seems like one of the easier ways to get a raise. Those goofy fucks probably just bought him a lake house. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

Graham Whatzisname has weighed in on the B1G rumors...

https://gigemgazette.com/posts/people-need-to-stop-talking-about-texas-a-m-leaving-the-sec-for-the-big-10-01j2egjn6h07

And he included this absolute gem:

By contrast, Texas A&M’s longest trip in the SEC is to Columbia, South Carolina, for one of the most storied rivalries in the sport. The Bonham Trophy game is an annual tradition for generation of Aggies.

This has to be a bit, right?

The Bonham Trophy, "commissioned in 2013," is part of an annual tradition for a generation of Aggies? Their generations cover an extremely short time frame and must be easily entertained.

I have never heard of that trophy, and I am unaware of any South Carolina-A&M game that generated interest from anyone other than South Carolina or A&M fans. None of their games have ever had implications for anything other than the "SEC Champion of the state of South Carolina or Texas."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

The Bonham Trophy, "commissioned in 2013," is part of an annual tradition for a generation of Aggies? Their generations cover an extremely short time frame and must be easily entertained.

I have never heard of that trophy, and I am unaware of any South Carolina-A&M game that generated interest from anyone other than South Carolina or A&M fans. None of their games have ever had implications for anything other than the "SEC Champion of the state of South Carolina or Texas."

Just another made up tradition 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

New this year: All mobile tickets are tap-to-scan! 
Beginning this season, all mobile tickets will use tap-to-scan technology for entry on gamedays.  As you approach your gate, open your Apple or Google wallet and select your mobile ticket(s).  Simply present your mobile ticket by holding your phone close to the ticket scanner.  If you have multiple tickets, swipe left (or right) to view each ticket. Please note there will NOT be barcodes on mobile tickets this season. Screenshots will not be accepted.

41 minutes ago, General Specific said:

Ah yeah, the infamous Cocks & Cucks Bowl, never seen it!

Cocks vs Cucks doesn't resonate like Catholics vs Convicts, but I'm stealing it anyway to mock aggy....and USCe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Beginning this season, all mobile tickets will use tap-to-scan technology for entry on gamedays.  As you approach your gate, open your Apple or Google wallet and select your mobile ticket(s).  Simply present your mobile ticket by holding your phone close to the ticket scanner.  If you have multiple tickets, swipe left (or right) to view each ticket. Please note there will NOT be barcodes on mobile tickets this season. Screenshots will not be accepted.

Is this for aggy tickets? Because who gives a shit if so.  Or wrong forum?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

The Bonham Trophy game is an annual tradition for generation of Aggies.

LOL "Generation of Aggies"

Aggies are considered fully adult by age 11.

Edited by Valmy77

New this year: All mobile tickets are tap-to-scan!  Beginning this season, all mobile tickets will use tap-to-scan technology for entry on gamedays.  As you approach your gate, open your Apple or Google wallet and select your mobile ticket(s).  Simply present your mobile ticket by holding your phone close to the ticket scanner.  If you have multiple tickets, swipe left (or right) to view each ticket. Please note there will NOT be barcodes on mobile tickets this season. Screenshots will not be accepted.
Sounds good, but every event I've gone to that used this it was actually slower. First you have the slapdicks who wait until the last second to find their QR code, then the people who have fucked up cracked screens so it takes 12 tries to scan.

Good in theory though.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

And this is thread-relevant how?

• Hook 'Em 1

57 minutes ago, ousux said:

Sounds good, but every event I've gone to that used this it was actually slower. First you have the slapdicks who wait until the last second to find their QR code, then the people who have fucked up cracked screens so it takes 12 tries to scan.

Good in theory though.

No more QR codes.

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I pictured you sending a carrier pigeon to DKR with a note attached, "Mr. & Mrs. Armybrat request validation of accommodation for two seats in the loge area, away from the unwashed, where we may festoon our sunhats and enjoy an afternoon of intercollegiate football leisure.  Please have our lemonades and parasols at the ready.  Make haste, and defer any question of detail to our valet as we will arrive in a fortnight.  Good day."  

Downton Bratton Abbey

• Haha 1

My family was sitting at the dinner table a couple days ago talking about the South Carolina-Texas A&M rivalry, so I think some you may need to slow your roll on criticizing this annual match-up that fuels excitement and fervor across the nation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

My family was sitting at the dinner table a couple days ago talking about the South Carolina-Texas A&M rivalry, so I think some you may need to slow your roll on criticizing this annual match-up that fuels excitement and fervor across the nation. 

Undoubtedly. And just like in the Norman Rockwell painting, as ms shank was setting the main plate of turkeysmashburgers out, little Timmy shank said “that looks like it fucks” to which Billy sue replied “would definitely make a turd”.

182a584c8b9f0654edfb639efcaa1c1b.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, deft said:

Undoubtedly. And just like in the Norman Rockwell painting, as ms shank was setting the main plate of turkeysmashburgers out, little Timmy shank said “that looks like it fucks” to which Billy sue replied “would definitely make a turd”.

182a584c8b9f0654edfb639efcaa1c1b.jpg

Life is a circle.

• Like 1

The Hall of Champions is a little less empty today

I clicked on the X link and scrolled maybe 10 posts and got bored. Still don’t know what it’s about but congrats to aggy for something in their 50,000 square foot hall of champions building.