• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

20 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

But, is "not showing up" the same as "never seen 'em quit"?

Started a season. Played the games. Ran in the opposite direction like terrified sheep before finishing said season and used a convenient "Hurr it's da covid that dun got us" (10 days before the game) but really the opt-outs and transfers and self-realization did. Wake Forest would have embarrassed them even more than they already embarrass themselves. (is-such-a-thing-even-possible-alien-guy.gif)

So, yeah. They quit.

But aggy turned that narrative around immediately and signed the #1 class of all time and went on to uhh... well ... 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:
2 hours ago, Player said:

ac078fe2eb81d89f360f2674cd972a08.gif

I still have no idea why OU didn't score 4 more TDs after this play. They were doing aggy a favor by just trying to run the clock out.

That's what they did the whole 4th quarter, in fact it was a running clock which I've never seen before above pee-wee level. Absolute humiliation

• Like 1

I know we get tired with Kyle, but damn, this is just embarrassing for aggy. I've already shared it with the aggy I know years ago. Did aggy really take down this wall with Pyle's stadium expansion? If so, I has sads...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Put it on the wall!

https://www.fox4news.com/news/texas-am-most-attractive-texas?link_source=ta_first_comment&taid=6699772e99854c00016ca160

451963810-925931362916260-75883523676721

When it comes to dating, it's good to be an Aggie, according to a new survey.

DatingAdvice.com asked 3,000 singles to rank how attractive degrees for certain universities would be in the dating world.

Texas A&M topped the list for schools in the Lone Star State and finished 34th overall.

"A degree from Texas A&M signifies a person who values both education and community," said the survey. "Texas A&M grads are admired for their dedication and integrity, making them appealing and dependable partners."

University of Texas at Austin finished 100th overall and second in the state.

Rice University in Houston rounded out top three for Texas and ended up at 153 overall.

Overall, Harvard University is the most attractive, followed by Notre Dame, Stanford and Brown.

Most Attractive Degrees for Singles
Harvard University
University of Notre Dame
Stanford University
Brown University
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Yale University
University of Florida
Washington State University
University of Southern California (USC)
Princeton University

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Mrs. Brat was something of an aggy fan when I first met her in 1966. 
One of her uncles was an A&M grad (1931), so there was a family connection.

However, I soon showed her the error of her ways…..so she has bled Burnt Orange ever since.

Looking through her scrapbook, we found this page…

IMG_3554.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Put it on the wall!
https://www.fox4news.com/news/texas-am-most-attractive-texas?link_source=ta_first_comment&taid=6699772e99854c00016ca160
451963810-925931362916260-758835236767215449-n.jpg

When it comes to dating, it's good to be an Aggie, according to a new survey.
DatingAdvice.com asked 3,000 singles to rank how attractive degrees for certain universities would be in the dating world.
Texas A&M topped the list for schools in the Lone Star State and finished 34th overall.
"A degree from Texas A&M signifies a person who values both education and community," said the survey. "Texas A&M grads are admired for their dedication and integrity, making them appealing and dependable partners."
University of Texas at Austin finished 100th overall and second in the state.
Rice University in Houston rounded out top three for Texas and ended up at 153 overall.
Overall, Harvard University is the most attractive, followed by Notre Dame, Stanford and Brown.
Most Attractive Degrees for Singles
Harvard University
University of Notre Dame
Stanford University
Brown University
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Yale University
University of Florida
Washington State University
University of Southern California (USC)
Princeton University

What a weird list. It’s like an MRS degree. And in the top 10 on the link, one of these is in no way like the others.