• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

7 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

6254F9C4-06B2-4900-982E-B1229358BA26_1_201_a.jpeg.7904af182b48bc2014c6cd3273909e17.jpeg

I think I know the reason for Meat Pimp's swag.

Judging by the family picture, he got that - and the other - thing from his father... but not from his Mom's husband.

23 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't even know how to put numbers to this:

May be an image of 6 people

97, 99, 98, 96, 95, 94...

22 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

image.png.7aa297bc6eec7c6780af7a1f87c6fa16.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't aggy literally quit after halftime of our very first game?  I guess technically it could be called a forfeit..and a quit. 

He wasn't there to actually see it, but one can see it forever engraved in the record books.   

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Tex Long said:

Judging by the family picture, he got that - and the other - thing from his father... but not from his Mom's husband.

97, 99, 98, 96, 95, 94...

I was thinking 145, 230, 210, 130, 140, 145

• Haha 1

As we approach Thansgiving, we are going to be treated to innumerable replays of the final seconds of our last game against aggy.

I, for one, am already looking forward to seeing #19 celebrating. I sincerely hope that we will also hear Dave South's expressionless deadpan "It's up. It's good..." in contrast to the white-jersey pandemonium on the field. 

As a preliminary, or a fill-in, I also hope to see Case derping his way through the ags to set that kick up. We may have to lead the way on that, and alternate it with the timeless Thujoning of it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

Well, I guess we just shouldn't bother showing up in CS in November. One of their guys yesterday apparently said we "don't stand a chance" of beating the aggies.

Darn.

Wonder if they fire the Elk year 1 if we win?

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Wonder if they fire the Elk year 1 if we win?

I don't think aggy can afford to shit-can another HC that quickly, but maybe they can cobble together another buyout with their overwhelming numbers of Former Students. Whoop!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

I don't think aggy can afford to shit-can another HC that quickly, but maybe they can cobble together another buyout with their overwhelming numbers of Former Students. Whoop!

Coupons to Golden Corral might be enough to buyout Elko. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

The standard HC's argument is that they have problems landing recruits if they don't have 4-5 years on contract.

I think the response to that, for aggy or anyone else, is to give the extension, but not the buy-out amount. That is, okay coach, you get two more years, but the buy-out stays at whatever - I'd go for a one-year parachute. 

I will be shocked if we don't beat A&M by 10 at Kyle Field.

I’d like to take the Over on that spread.

The Horns’ will be putting in the backups by the 4th for playing time/rest of starters, as the playoffs are about to commence.

Hook’em!!!

On 7/18/2024 at 11:14 AM, jimmyjazz said:

I don't even know how to put numbers to this:

May be an image of 6 people

I would imagine the head game from this group is pretty strong….because it has to be.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Gaffords said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't aggy literally quit after halftime of our very first game?  I guess technically it could be called a forfeit..and a quit. 

He wasn't there to actually see it, but one can see it forever engraved in the record books.   

Yes

• Hook 'Em 1