• Replies 76k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I will be shocked if we don't beat A&M by 10 at Kyle Field.

We’re gonna beat their asses but 10 possessions is a little optimistic. I just hope they don’t embarrass us with a Johnny jolly dance when shutting down our 8th string rb on the 9th up the middle run during rhe 3rd quarter.

11 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

My god they're about to witness an absolute massacre in their own stadium. Their defense will be hobbled and their 4th string QB might actually be someone from the stands. 

The vaunted 12th Man! Ya don't stand a chance, ya stoopid 'sip!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

This fucking guy spent two paragraphs writing about how a throwaway line by an OB writer about taking home a girl from a bar wasn’t an exact analog of Texas taking their baseball coach. I mean wtf. 

0fc72b6b2085ba95628075928588d9314d95bbe4

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

This fucking guy spent two paragraphs writing about how a throwaway line by an OB writer about taking home a girl from a bar wasn’t an exact analog of Texas taking their baseball coach. I mean wtf. 

The fact the he is trying told hold up Anwar's tweet as, somehow, emblematic of how "Texas" is responding to this whole situation is just everything that is wrong with his half-assed brand of journalism.

Edited by TrashMaster G
  • Hook 'Em 2

Is there a significant faction of Texas fans predicting a cakewalk?  Seems to be the SEC concern of the month.

Speaking of dumbasses, I saw this beauty today in which they said "when they run out of their tunnel in their home whites, you can't help but laugh".  

See if you can spot the flaw in their "logic".  I mean, it's right there in front of their face, but beyond that, verify before posting?

May be an image of crowd and text

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, General Specific said:

Oh he will, but it’s gonna be a while before we see it!

I get your joke, but the amount of manufactured arrogance just kept on coming last week.  Sark said he respected the league, well that is arrogance.  But when Venables says he respects the league, but not scared of any of them, thats a hall pass. And the horns down penalty / no penalty was another ad nauseum topic. "Are the players and fans going to get their feelings hurt if an opposing team does it?" 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I just saw in my feed that Ketchum and Liucci did a joint video a couple of days ago (not linking because fuck Ketch). That may be the most amount of suck in a video since Debbie did Dallas. 

...or when Finebaum and Herbstreit share the stage

56 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I just saw in my feed that Ketchum and Liucci did a joint video a couple of days ago (not linking because fuck Ketch). That may be the most amount of suck in a video since Debbie did Dallas. 

That tells you one important thing, sounds like you need to clean up your feeds. 

• Like 1