• Replies 76k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I believe I just saw the Holy Grail of Aggie-ness. A maroon, Texas edition Silverado with the official Aggie plate. 20240722_131622.thumb.jpg.c614336b81dbf70a6289b36349d1a693.jpg

I am 99.99% sure that was on tv last year or before, because I thought, wow, great get for you.

But somebody who takes off their license plate for a game and show it is top notch toolbag. Maybe it was a simple sign. No idea.

On 7/21/2024 at 8:01 PM, Tex Pete said:

Shut the fuck up, Leon. If we needed the opinion of a dumbass, we would have called you. 

Give him a break, he started typing that when the move to the Sec was announced years ago…

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I've never noticed that incredibly annoying tic Looch has with his mouth.  Licks his lips, rolls his tongue around, even when he's not speaking.  Decorum prohibits me from speculating . . .

Decorum? Are you lost?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Jesus. I made it about 30 seconds in

Dick nose is so full of shit.

It is not a game that "matters so much." It never has been. Both teams are never good at the same time.

His examples of crazy stuff is Aggies doing unthinkable things to Longhorns, as it always has been. He mentioned Aggie players knocking over our band members. He mentioned an Aggie player punching a Longhorn fan. He failed to mention the corps turd throwing horse shit into our band. THEY consider it a huge rivalry and do insane shit. We do not.

Wish we never played them again. It is unhealthy. I absolutely would not be surprised if they shoot a Longhorn fan.

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

absolutely would not be surprised if they shoot a Longhorn fan.

the self-lathering has past critical mass.....  in the screencap thread over in rc 2 days ago they admonished all 2%ers who must become so foamy as to want to smack all sips in their mouths when sips speak....  yes, they are now advocating physical violence against whorns simply because we are

cannons on trains are next

by the middle of august we will be up to 5kt howitzer nukes

https://12thman.com/sports/football/opponent-history/texas/37
In the latest episode of aggy revisionist history, the series with Texas stands at 61-33-3, not 76-37-5 and didn't start until 1915. This is pathetic even by aggy 'standards'

Screenshot_20240725-163954_Chrome.thumb.jpg.44480ba6208bb1442eb7ecc7dbe46b78.jpg
Well, the screen cap clearly shows a link 'Back to History', so this must be the Fiction Section.

29 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

In the latest episode of aggy revisionist history, the series with Texas stands at 61-33-3, not 76-37-5 and didn't start until 1915. This is pathetic even by aggy 'standards'

Screenshot_20240725-163954_Chrome.jpg

*33-61-3

But, yeah, aggy isn't good at accounting...or just counting

5 hours ago, DanTheHorn said:

e2afe5ae102dfd01f349f044be55fd24.gif

Did anybody from Texas talk about this rivalry during SEC day? I know we talked about OU which is a big deal. I continually get the feeling that the SEC people go exclusively to Aggies to talk about our arrogance and expectation to run things on and off the field.

A&M is an important game to us. It has nothing near the intensity of the OU game. It hurts them to think that. 

Weirdos

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Did anybody from Texas talk about this rivalry during SEC day? I know we talked about OU which is a big deal. I continually get the feeling that the SEC people go exclusively to Aggies to talk about our arrogance and expectation to run things on and off the field.

A&M is an important game to us. It has nothing near the intensity of the OU game. It hurts them to think that. 

Weirdos

SEC talking heads know "the Texas arrogance and expectation to run things on and off the field" is good clickbait for all aggy and most of their ignorant, mouth-breather fans. Embrace the hate.

• Like 2

Every time the new media covering the SEC, as well as mentioning aggy vs mean ole Texas, cue the “Darth Vader entrance” soundtrack, which when we’re wearing icy whites, I will embrace each road game this upcoming season.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Screenshot_20240725-163954_Chrome.jpg

Armybrat can probably remember when it really started....