Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

18 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Good TikTok video about the Top Ten Biggest Brands in College Football. Texas again tops the list. Can you guess where Aggy landed?

A. #2

B. #3

C.  Not in Top Ten so did not qualify for video

They weren't even among the 30 logos in the tease shot so I'm going to go with C

• Hook 'Em 2

• Replies 76k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Douchenozzle Lucci doesn't see the irony of calling Texas "entitled and arrogant". He also said that "Texas is already pissing people off in the SEC". So, I guess that Texas is the only school that can piss people off, and the other SEC members are saints and never show any arrogance, throw their weight around, or do things to piss others off. Got it. SMDH.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bevo20 said:

Douchenozzle Lucci doesn't see the irony of calling Texas "entitled and arrogant". He also said that "Texas is already pissing people off in the SEC". So, I guess that Texas is the only school that can piss people off, and the other SEC members are saints and never show any arrogance, throw their weight around, or do things to piss others off. Got it. SMDH.

The narrative is totally different between Texas and Aggy as they entered the SEC. With Aggy, the conversation was, "will they be able to hang w SEC teams?"

With Texas, it's all about how arrogant and hated we are, haha. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

“Embrace the hate!” Should be the Horn’s motto going into 2024. F them all, as we’re here to win and not get patted on the back for being good soldiers.

Hook’em!!!

Nooooo, if we put that on a shirt it would send the wrong message and hurt peoples feelings.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

The problem with aggy was since joining the SEC, they’ve basked in the glory of conference mates’ success. Now that we’re there that hurts their mentality of conference success, if it includes us.

Decade + head start and here we come!

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 4

32 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

The problem with aggy was since joining the SEC, they’ve basked in the glory of conference mates’ success. Now that we’re there that hurts their mentality of conference success, if it includes us.

Decade + head start and here we come!

Hook’em!!!

Yeah, the "But Texas would suck worse than us in the SEC" false narrative no longer plays. So it's off the the B1G for them cause "shitty bossy tu forced the SEC to become their bitch while being an also ran who sucks and has no power". 

It would seem like absolute gibberish and the ramblings of a group of mad men, to those unfamiliar with the insanity that is aggie. That's to say, they are a group of rambling mad men who fabricate and alter their stories from post to post to fit the narrative of the moment.

Always have, always will.

• Hook 'Em 1

People claim Mike Judge predicted the future with his movie "Idiocracy"

I have it on good authority he just spent a weekend touring College Station with Liucci and the TexAgs crew. 

15 hours ago, Deej said:

People claim Mike Judge predicted the future with his movie "Idiocracy"

I have it on good authority he just spent a weekend touring College Station with Liucci and the TexAgs crew. 

He’s gonna do a parody of Best Little Whorehouse ?

16 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

From what I can gather, the people that we are "pissing off" in the SEC are the aggies. And it's merely our presence that pisses them off.

I mean, in all seriousness Looch, you fantastic imbecile, what have we done?

Kunt Bowels can help answer that for him…

19 hours ago, Bevo20 said:

17 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

From what I can gather, the people that we are "pissing off" in the SEC are the aggies. And it's merely our presence that pisses them off.

It really sounds like fans on the internet are making other fans mad and that CDC and the athletic department haven’t done anything (the athletic season hasn’t even started so how could they?) to piss off SEC officials. 

So Looch is taking fans on the internet being mad at Texas internet fans to mean that Texas as a whole is pissing off the SEC. 

Also, I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again—there are more than a handful of “Texas fans” on secrant that are really just aggies disguised as Texas fans to make others hate them. Similar to something else that is happening on twitter right now…

They hate Texas more than they like themselves.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, CustersDoctor said:

spacer.png

I could watch this all day.

Best part is missing - when the aggy cop runs up and grabs the SMU cheerleader from behind instead of the idiot corpsturd waving the deadly weapon around threatening to stab him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

It really sounds like fans on the internet are making other fans mad and that CDC and the athletic department haven’t done anything (the athletic season hasn’t even started so how could they?) to piss off SEC officials. 

So Looch is taking fans on the internet being mad at Texas internet fans to mean that Texas as a whole is pissing off the SEC. 

Also, I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again—there are more than a handful of “Texas fans” on secrant that are really just aggies disguised as Texas fans to make others hate them. Similar to something else that is happening on twitter right now…

Yep, I’ve read a few of those “false flag” instigators who write on the same level as Daniel Figurelli.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Influenced the SEC to finally host their media days in Dallas?

But, how is that bad for aggy?

26 minutes ago, Pancho said:

It's maddening that nobody ever challenges Looch on his bullshit assertions.

13 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I don't read SECrant or give a rat's ass about what random SEC internet fans think of the Texas Longhorns.

You would all be wise to do the same.

You can turn the condescension down a bit, Rebecca.

23 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I don't read SECrant or give a rat's ass about what random SEC internet fans think of the Texas Longhorns.

I read it once in a while to laugh at the other SEC fans making fun of aggy.

• Hook 'Em 5

The narrative is totally different between Texas and Aggy as they entered the SEC. With Aggy, the conversation was, "will they be able to hang w SEC teams?"
With Texas, it's all about how arrogant and hated we are, haha. 

I thought about something similar this week. When newcomer Oregon put a 65 foot duck in the river at media days, it was awesome. If Texas would have had a 65 foot inflatable Longhorn in dallas it would have been considered arrogant.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

Agreed. It’s pretty simple minded for people to continuously give hate a voice. It’s just the internet. Who gives a fuck…

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I thought about something similar this week. When newcomer Oregon put a 65 foot duck in the river at media days, it was awesome. If Texas would have had a 65 foot inflatable Longhorn in dallas it would have been considered arrogant.

Where would you float a 65 foot Bevo in Dallas?

53 minutes ago, markstanco said:

aggy didn't have an inflatable at their media day?

s-l1600.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Bevo20 said:

I encourage you to go poke around on various SEC social media groups.  They're not only arrogant, they're idiots.  The level of discourse is positively childish.  I assume most didn't actually attend the schools they root for, but it's not a good look, regardless.

• Hook 'Em 3

from 1985 through 2017, SEC Media Days were held in bammer

in 2018, for the first time EVAR they were in atlanta

19: back to hoover

20: rona

21: hoover again

22: back to atlanta

23: nashville

conclusion: cocks, ugas & REAL YOU-TEES are MOAR EVIL than the sips

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I encourage you to go poke around on various SEC social media groups.  They're not only arrogant, they're idiots.  The level of discourse is positively childish.  I assume most didn't actually attend the schools they root for, but it's not a good look, regardless.

Regardless definitely does not apply.

Lots of regards involved.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/26/2024 at 2:24 PM, Bevo20 said:

Aggy aren’t people.

• Haha 1

On 7/26/2024 at 2:24 PM, Bevo20 said:

I do think it would be interesting to challenge his claims. If so, I’d like to see precisely who and ant we did to piss people off.

If not, you prove he’s no different than Alex Jones and profits off of nonsense. Certainly there’s a way to present this via the twitters. I don’t have the twitters but it would be fun.

• Hook 'Em 1

I do think it would be interesting to challenge his claims. If so, I’d like to see precisely who and ant we did to piss people off.
If not, you prove he’s no different than Alex Jones and profits off of nonsense. Certainly there’s a way to present this via the twitters. I don’t have the twitters but it would be fun.

He doesn’t answer tweets that challenge him or ones that call him out.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i don't have time to fuck with secrant but someone absolutely needs to ask in every forum - are they really actually po'ed at us already? - what have we done in our first 28 days in the league that's pissed off anyone?

Added an extra loss to their record.

Edited by Deej
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i don't have time to fuck with secrant but someone absolutely needs to ask in every forum - are they really actually po'ed at us already? - what have we done in our first 28 days in the league that's pissed off anyone?

They're low-intelligence hillbillies for the most part.  They believe what they've been told, which is that Texas is the conference-destroying rich elite, that we believe we'll run the SEC in every sport (although football is all they care about), that we haven't ever accomplished anything in the "modern era", and that we're a bunch of librul Austin queers.  There you go.

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

They're low-intelligence hillbillies for the most part.  They believe what they've been told, which is that Texas is the conference-destroying rich elite, that we believe we'll run the SEC in every sport (although football is all they care about), that we haven't ever accomplished anything in the "modern era", and that we're a bunch of librul Austin queers.  There you go.

but we haven't done anything yet

how can they get po'ed at us when we haven't done anything yet

26 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

but we haven't done anything yet

how can they get po'ed at us when we haven't done anything yet

I tried to explain this already but let me do it aggie style.

Texas hasn't done anything in any sports for nearly 20 years. Aggie owns them.

1 minute ago, BurntEyes said:

I tried to explain this already but let me do it aggie style.

Texas hasn't done anything in any sports for nearly 20 years. Aggie owns them.

Yeah, the only reason anyone thinks they have is because tuSpin  is their bitch. And it tu not Texas idoit.

Just now, BurntEyes said:

Yeah, the only reason anyone thinks they have is because tuSpin  is their bitch. And it tu not Texas idoit.

tu is just a bunch of gays that loves breaking up conferences. They're going to ruin the SEC.