Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

Just now, BurntEyes said:

tu is just a bunch of gays that loves breaking up conferences. They're going to ruin the SEC.

They are powerless idoits and the rest of the SEC already hates them.

I've got a distant cousin who goes to Bama and he was laughing about how terrible they are, even worse in person. He was at the game last year and said the tu fans were terrible, he couldn't beleavr it cause the time he came to Gigem ville he was actually treated so well. It was the best trip of his life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• Replies 76.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

They are powerless idoits and the rest of the SEC already hates them.

I've got a distant cousin who goes to Bama and he was laughing about how terrible they are, even worse in person. He was at the game last year and said the tu fans were terrible, he couldn't beleavr it cause the time he came to Gigem ville he was actually treated so well. It was the best trip of his life.

They probably all love the anti-christian ball danglen Olypic intros. They have no real power at all and everyone hates them.

• Hook 'Em 2

They probably all love the anti-christian ball danglen Olypic intros. They have no real power at all and everyone hates them.

tu probably drew the hole thing up. 

They keep bosing everyone around and destroyed every conference they been in before.

SEC gonna teach them something.

It's funny cause they ain't win bull since forever.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

tu probably drew the hole thing up. 

They keep bosing everyone around and destroyed every conference they been in before.

SEC gonna teach them something.

It's funny cause they ain't win bull since forever.

Sunday Funday?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

They're low-intelligence hillbillies for the most part.  They believe what they've been told, which is that Texas is the conference-destroying rich elite, that we believe we'll run the SEC in every sport (although football is all they care about), that we haven't ever accomplished anything in the "modern era", and that we're a bunch of librul Austin queers.  There you go.

I am sorry, this is very close to perfection, but I cannot award this full marks because you inexplicably forgot to mention dildos.

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

but we haven't done anything yet

how can they get po'ed at us when we haven't done anything yet

We beat Bama at home last year….you just don’t do that….then we made Saban quit….we screwed up their conference…they are just scared!  They now have to lash out.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

We beat Bama at home last year….you just don’t do that….then we made Saban quit….we screwed up their conference…they are just scared!  They now have to lash out.

1.  Milroe was still raw, they were a totally different team at the end of the year

2.  you just don't understand the week-in, week-out grind of SEC footbaw

• Haha 9

i don't have time to fuck with secrant but someone absolutely needs to ask in every forum - are they really actually po'ed at us already? - what have we done in our first 28 days in the league that's pissed off anyone?

I think that by us and OUsux almost mandates 9 conference games after 2025. No longer will they have the annual “cupcake” November home game that each have relished, while 50% of the rest of the country experiences a loss.

Hook’em!!!

On 7/28/2024 at 4:27 PM, jimmyjazz said:

They're low-intelligence hillbillies for the most part.  They believe what they've been told, which is that Texas is the conference-destroying rich elite, that we believe we'll run the SEC in every sport (although football is all they care about), that we haven't ever accomplished anything in the "modern era", and that we're a bunch of librul Austin queers.  There you go.

You missed out on dildo waving queers, sir. We wave dildos

How is new Mexico aggy so much better than tamu aggy?

1722290088569491-sp.png

15 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

You missed out on dildo waving queers, sir. We wave dildos

Wave one dildo and that becomes your whole Identity to brainlets. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Saw one in the wild the other day for the first time and could not believe how fucking ugly the thing was.  Pictures do not do it justice.  It's the most god awful thing I've ever seen.  I said to my 11 year old, could you imagine paying so much money for something so hideous?  He agreed, but also thought it was kind of cool.  He's 11 so I gave him a pass.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cody2422 said:

Saw one in the wild the other day for the first time and could not believe how fucking ugly the thing was.  Pictures do not do it justice.  It's the most god awful thing I've ever seen.  I said to my 11 year old, could you imagine paying so much money for something so hideous?  He agreed, but also thought it was kind of cool.  He's 11 so I gave him a pass.

pictures don't do a good job of showing just how fucking big the cybertruck is. If it were, like, Delorean sized, maybe it wouldn't be *too* bad, but the thing is the size of a fucking SUV. It's low-poly AND a behemoth. It looks so fucking ugly in person.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cody2422 said:

In Austin I'm seeing those things once or twice a week. They are god-awful.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

pictures don't do a good job of showing just how fucking big the cybertruck is. If it were, like, Delorean sized, maybe it wouldn't be *too* bad, but the thing is the size of a fucking SUV. It's low-poly AND a behemoth. It looks so fucking ugly in person.

It looks like what someone thinks a trash can might look like in Back to the Future

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

That's about my rate, too.  I just can't imagine what would compel someone to buy such an absolutely butt-ugly vehicle.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

That's about my rate, too.  I just can't imagine what would compel someone to buy such an absolutely butt-ugly vehicle.

The same thing that would compel someone to shoot up a school. 

4 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Temu aggy is Texas A&M Galveston IMO. Just a shitty knock off of a shitty knock off.

Hey Galveston is cooler than college station. 

Pelican island though…. big oof….

dji_fly_20240515_135942_195_1715799607663_photo_optimized.jpeg

3 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Quite an easy schedule...plus, they have 8 home games....who has 8 home games....besides aggy? (7 home, one neutral)

Texas A&M Aggies Football 2024  Printable Schedule

If they beat McNeese they should probably just go ahead and put a Southland Conference championship on the wall. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Are you referring to aggy, or the other SEC schools? Because, I don’t know if you’ve paid attention, but the SEC collectively shits on aggy, and has since their induction. Leave my alma mater out of it, if you’re broad-brushing this as the entire conference believes anything aggy says.

16 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

I'm also seeing them a couple of times a week, and I don't get out much. With all the sitings people have I question...

Has anyone ever seen anything being carried in the bed? All I've ever seen is them driving around like a big fugly car, and never a working truck or something.

1 hour ago, Victor R. Franko said:

I'm also seeing them a couple of times a week, and I don't get out much. With all the sitings people have I question...

Has anyone ever seen anything being carried in the bed? All I've ever seen is them driving around like a big fugly car, and never a working truck or something.

I never see anything in the bed of most regular pickups. 

At least not the ones driven by white folks.

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

I never see anything in the bed of most regular pickups.

Jim Bob the plumber and Hector Rodriguez the arborist aren’t going to use a freakshow like those things for work trucks.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Jim Bob the plumber and Hector Rodriguez the arborist aren’t going to use a freakshow like those things for work trucks.

I said "most". 

The most common truck I see hauling stuff out in the sticks of Tennessee are old Ford Rangers, followed by old beat up white Ford F150s, final contestants are very old Nissans and Toyotas.

Never seen a Ram hauling shit, but a lot with fat rims and low profile tires. Have yet to see a Cybertruck in the country.

But.. not many "aggies" in these parts.

I think the cybertruck is pretty ugly, but at least its different.     How many white crv/mazda/rav4s/highlander/hyundai/kia shitty crossovers can you look at?    Cars used to be fun.

Signed - guy who drives an orange raptor, a metallic blue old 911 and my wife drives a green land rover defender to the mall and HEB (when open of course).  

• Hook 'Em 4