Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

2 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

She might move out of state if her future husband is a Buc-ee’s store manager. Just speculating.

Hook’em!!!

Also strong possibility that she ends up in Saudi or Indonesia, married to a TAMU petroleum geologist. Those guys do live abroad, but live in company compounds surrounded by other Aggies. One would think it would broaden their worldview, but the concentration of Aggie mentality in the compound only makes it worse (compounds it, so to speak).

• Like 2

• Replies 76.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Wulaw Horn with a new aggy bit on SURLY...

Screenshot_20240817-100411_kindlephoto-5668012.png.5bc4e33486077fc7954b66ceae1caec1.png

If it is a real thing, actively encourage the idea. Introduce her to passionate things aggy says about its corps, milkmen, overalls, nut squeezing etc. If she has any humanity, your pushing her toward such repulsive turditions will end this nonsense.

47 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Billy Liucci is a paid liar.  

Is he any different than any talking head on <pick your CR side of the room> any network?  He's figured out how to fleece the masses.  Good for him.  

• Like 1

Good to see Billy locking things down early this year before the shitstorm he knows is coming when they don't live up to their optimistic hype.

There will be a shitstorm for 2 weeks, then the traditional cycle happens and all is well.

Has texags ever got to celebrate a conference championship? Don’t care enough to look it up but I bet not.

0fc72b6b2085ba95628075928588d9314d95bbe4

image.thumb.png.a35fad5f02bfff916c42f96cecf5bf0f.png

Reporting out of Notre Dame about lack of progress on offensive front should have Irish fans quaking in their boots ahead of facing Texas A&M football's DL
A clear advantage is forming for Texas A&M football ahead of their long-awaited matchup with the Notre Dame Fighting Irish on August 31. The season opener for the Aggies is one of the most highly-anticipated games of week one, and one of the premier nonconference matchups of the entire college football calendar.

The Irish have, in recent memory, been well-known for their quality along the offensive front. Whether it's well-worn NFL vets like Zack Martin or newcomers like Joe Alt, South Bend just seems to produce high-level OL talent and put them right in the league.

However, this area—which has been such a strength for the Irish—may be presenting a concern for fans ahead of the matchup with Texas A&M football. We've already covered that standout tackle Charles Jagusah went down with injury a couple of weeks ago, leaving the Irish without really any experience of note at the tackle spot.

Even so, there was a possibility that the Irish would bounce right back with a next-man-up mentality. To date, though, things have apparently not gone very smoothly in that department.

Things are still getting shuffled around for the Irish, now only two weeks out from stepping onto Kyle Field to match up with Nic Scourton, Shemar Stewart, David Hicks, and Shemar Turner. Even with a highly-experienced unit, that would be an intimidating ask; with such a green cast of characters as the Irish seem that they will be trotting out, things could get hairy pretty quickly.

This worry for the Irish is compounded by the fact that Riley Leonard, though a highly-touted transfer, is still yet a transfer; not only that, but one that missed much of the spring. It'll be quite the tall task for Leonard to get acclimated with pressure in his face like he will be facing—from the Aggie crowd, Mike Elko's defensive scheme, and the aformentioned A&M DL all alike.

This could be a story of the game if things continue apace. I'd expect new OC Mike Denbrock to be cooking up some quick-hitting passes and screens for his new QB—and I similarly expect Elko and Bateman to be ready to counter. I have a feeling that before the game is out, the DL for Texas A&M football will have made a huge impact on things.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/16/2024 at 8:12 PM, markstanco said:

That’s an easy rebuttal.  Your reply is “well if that is the standard, Liberty University is the flagship and academically best university in Virginia.”

aggy agrees with this

i was SHOCKED to see they haven't scheduled each other

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scholz said:

The name is Graham Harmon but I’m still unclear on this person’s pronouns.

I feel like that may be an AI-generated image to go along with what reads like AI-generated text. Where the “I” in “AI” is doing a lot of heavy lifting. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

The problem with AI is it seems to be all A and no I

If you ask AI to emulate aggy, I would expect the results to be low on intelligence. Nailed it, if you ask me. 

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Lol whatever makes you feel better Looch. Add one more item to the list: Paycheck to go away-Jimbo $77M Sark- .

Or Conference titles: Fisher, Sumlin, Sherman, Fran- 0

Sark -1

Fucking hilarious considering 12 months ago Looch probably still thought Jimbo was going to lead aggy to a NC.

• Hook 'Em 2

Listening to a podcast with looch on. His talking point keywords never change.

Sleeper
Play better when not the target
Blue collar
Roll up sleeves
Chip on their shoulder
Aggy is in a nice spot
Change of culture
Top 5 roster in the sec
Numerous players described as having potential
More and more potential talk
Kleine is a quiet home run hire.
NFL running back

It was about a 5-7 minute interview and I didn’t make a single one of those up.

FUPM my $9.95 losers.

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

19 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

0fc72b6b2085ba95628075928588d9314d95bbe4

image.thumb.png.a35fad5f02bfff916c42f96cecf5bf0f.png

Know a lot of people will dunk on this shithead, but Notre Dame does tend to play down against the better competition. I wouldn’t be surprised if they mess it up, even though it should be a super easy game. 

also, listening to the Cover 3 podcast, was hilarious hearing the difference in their talk about Texas versus TAMU for the o/u. Obviously Texas’ over is really high, but you’d think that TAMU was a playoff lock after their chat.