• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

6 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

"I hope tu doesn't win a conference championship before we do."

The fear is incredible. He speaks for all of them. 

It's been there all along.  When Texas wins the SEC before aggy, there will be mass texags attempted suicides.  They will go full-on drama queen.  It will break them...for a week.  Then they'll start spewing all their tired, lying, denial bullshit about how they're "big brother" and better than "tu", again. 

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

1 hour ago, BrazilHorn said:

Is that a group of PWOs? Or are those dudes really starters? 

They're deceptively fast, sneaky athletic, lunchpail, coach-on-the-field WRs.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bullneck said:

image.thumb.png.b9f9e9b57700d7b15f0924844fb3120d.png

What would these lifetime losers know about winning the SEC much less a (cringe) “natty”? So ridiculous. It’s like an old  man who’s never been married telling people how to raise children.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Scholz said:

What would these lifetime losers know about winning the SEC much less a (cringe) “natty”? So ridiculous. It’s like an old  man who’s never been married telling people how to raise children.

They're the reigning women's tennis national champions, stupid sip!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The real question about looch is "does he actually believe the bullshit that comes out of his mouth and from his fingertips... or is he just a con-man with a huge target full of simpletons?"

whynotboth.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, nnm said:

Or maybe (hear me out) he's a surly plant.  Think about it.  He lies to the TAMU faithful, he berates them, he gets their hopes up only to see them crash into reality year after year, and he has made millions off of their idiocy.  Has anyone ever seen Looch and @immamac in the same place?  I didn't think so.  

Seriously good point.

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

We know things. We observe. We theorize. You are indeed raising your children wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/17/2024 at 8:38 AM, ABSR said:

Is her liking aggy driven by her rebelling against your likes and preferences?  If so don’t push back or say anything bad about aggy to her.  Let her know whatever school she chooses is okay so long as she is happy and that aggy would be great if that is her choice.   Her desire for aggy will greatly decline if you do this.

He could just get drunk and run around the house going  "whoop" a day and night over every trivial and stupid thing. Might scare her back to the right path.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Scholz said:

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

We know things. We observe. We theorize. You are indeed raising your children wrong.

I won't tell someone how to raise their children. But I won't give them or the progeny a pass when they do it poorly.

You take on the task, you're responsible for the outcome.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

It's been there all along.  When Texas wins the SEC before aggy, there will be mass texags attempted suicides.  They will go full-on drama queen.  It will break them...for a week.  Then they'll start spewing all their tired, lying, denial bullshit about how they're "big brother" and better than "tu", again. 

IF we win the SEC this year, aggy rationalization will kick in an pull from this menu:

1 - Never woulda happened if they had to run the SEC West gauntlet

2 - SEC gave t.u. an easy schedule for the first year to try to pump up ratings / tu got lucky in the CCG.

3 - The SEC is down this year 

4 - tu is lucky they caught us before The Elk gets things rolling.

Edited by TrashMaster G
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 6

25 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

I won't tell someone how to raise their children. But I won't give them or the progeny a pass when they do it poorly.

You take on the task, you're responsible for the outcome.

Cool. My point was aggys are giving advice on something they know nothing about, the intent was not to insult childless old men en masse.

How about this, they’re like monkeys trying to hump a goal post.

• Haha 1

Since the SECX3 schedule doesn't start until Sept. 28, Aggies have plenty of time to analyze UT's early games.  

Starting now, take a drink every time you read or hear the following words from an Aggie:

-Gauntlet

-Murderer's row

-Week in, week out

-No weeks off

-Grind

-No idea what they're in for

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, nnm said:

Since the SECX3 schedule doesn't start until Sept. 28, Aggies have plenty of time to analyze UT's early games.  

Starting now, take a drink every time you read or hear the following words from an Aggie:

-Gauntlet

-Murderer's row

-Week in, week out

-No weeks off

-Grind

I wouldn’t make it to the actual sec season if I did this. Be dead or in hospital. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

-Gauntlet

-Murderer's row

-Week in, week out

-No weeks off

-Grind

Yeah not cool man

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nnm said:

-Gauntlet

-Murderer's row

-Week in, week out

-No weeks off

-Grind

What did my liver ever do to you?

• Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Jimbo, Dabo, Urban immediately come to mind.  

Harbaugh as was stated above.  Malzahn.  And even the "defensive minded" head coaches like Pete Carroll and Coach Ogre won with teams whose main identity was their offensive firepower.

13 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Well, you got part of it right.

First, in the proper cult method they will berate every victory as it happens dismissing it as "a down xxx team". You have to lock in the matra and "logic" anytime data occurs that could disrupt the "reality".

That way, should it come to pass that Texas wins the SEC required supporting "evidence" will already exist that the "SEC was just having a down year", "tu just got lucky", and "it will never happen again". 

Cults have to tear down items as the occur so as not to have a mountain of evidence build.  

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1