Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, MachoMan said:

She is a College Station 8

Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 7.59.00 AM.png

OSHA is going to cite that suit coat button for a workplace safety hazard.  That thing is going to put someone's eye out.

And does College Station not have a dry cleaners?  Or does he not own a steamer?  I used to be too heavy though nothing anywhere near Elko.  I get it, it's hard to look decent in a suit if you're obese. (And he is morbidly obese by any medical standard).  But when you have his money, you can get a tailor to make you look better than a ill-fitting Jos A Banks or DXL suit that it looks like you kept wadded up in the truck of your car.  Especially at an event where you are being introduced to hundreds of thousands of people after accepting a job that sets you up financially for life.

Edited by Frank Drebin
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Wait A&M's upset of Kansas State is the last time they played for a conference title?

Damn and I thought we had it bad from 2009 to 2023.

Actually played for? Yes . They lost to the cornvicts by 39 in 1997 and beat KSU in 1998. But 1997 is on the wall also because in their delusional world losing by 6 scores counts as a win.  Of course 2010 is also on the wall as well but they didn't even get a chance to lose the championship game because there was a tie for the south division and they didn't win it. 

17 hours ago, tbone_ said:

I understand not liking notre dame. But with the same fervor as hating aggy? Does not compute.

That’s not really true though. I don’t hate aggy. Mostly I just watch them and laugh. They’re weird af.

I've got a shit ton of aggy cousins. Yeah they're weird AF but they don't know any better.

But what I can't tolerate are the few Notre Dame blowhards I know going on and fucking on about Notre Dame because evidently they know fuck all about anything else.

At least aggy can regale you with tales of meat judging competitions 

14 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

I've got a shit ton of aggy cousins. Yeah they're weird AF but they don't know any better.

But what I can't tolerate are the few Notre Dame blowhards I know going on and fucking on about Notre Dame because evidently they know fuck all about anything else.

At least aggy can regale you with tales of meat judging competitions 

And this is different from aggy how?

At least there are way fewer of the Notre Dame blowhards around here.

11 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

I hope Manziel shows up completely wacked out of his fucking skull on some blow laced with some Hollywood level fentanyl.

So... you actually think there is a chance he'll show up NOT coked to his gills with fentanyl laced product?

I'd make a wager with you on that one.

• Haha 1

Still amazing the love he gets from them. He lifted their program up during his time while breaking rules left and right and laughed at them on his way out of town. He's a known alcoholic and drug abuser and woman beater. NFL career that was a disaster, yet you still see parents buying their young kids his jersey to wear like he's someone to look up to.  I guess going 4-4 in conference his last year is enough for them.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Still amazing the love he gets from them. He lifted their program up during his time while breaking rules left and right and laughed at them on his way out of town. He's a known alcoholic and drug abuser and woman beater. NFL career that was a disaster, yet you still see parents buying their young kids his jersey to wear like he's someone to look up to.  I guess going 4-4 in conference his last year is enough for them.

...don't underestimate the fanbase that had a big hand in keeping Duck Dynasty as being a "thing" for multiple years.

6 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

Of course Slocum has something hanging on his wall that is not his. That is what aggy does. See below further proof:

image.jpeg.10dc3bc4ed887c8e0a5c70b387f15ca6.jpeg

Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams

I just noticed that they are a short one year from tying their longest drought of real or invented championships since at least 1917 - 15 years (41-56 when they were all off defeating Italy, Germany, Japan, keeping Russia on their side of Berlin and showing China who was boss in Korea).    All this determining championships based on games actually played,  and lack of divisional participation ribbons is cutting into their success rate.  

38 minutes ago, TheAuditor said:

I just noticed that they are a short one year from tying their longest drought of real or invented championships since at least 1917 - 15 years (41-56 when they were all off defeating Italy, Germany, Japan, keeping Russia on their side of Berlin and showing China who was boss in Korea).    All this determining championships based on games actually played,  and lack of divisional participation ribbons is cutting into their success rate.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Big_12_Conference_football_champions

Strip 2010 from the wall, and redo the maths.  Officially, 1998 is their last hardware, putting their streak at an all-time high.  JUST like Elko's cholesterol and BMI. 

59 minutes ago, TheAuditor said:

Look you stoopid sip aggy in the ESS EE SEE where finishing last is better than winning any other conference!

5 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Billy boy looking at that thing knowing he'll never see aggy win it in his lifetime. 

I really don't think he cares.  He has figured out to fleece the masses, and he's padding his bank account.  The open enrollment diploma mill admission policies and the annual roller coaster ensures that his bank account will only continue to grow, regardless of results on the field.  

Speaking of the coaster, my guess is that today is the peak of the coaster this season.  Gonna crash early in 2024.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

Ain't nobody got time to watch that shit.

In related news, the other day an Aggie acquaintance asserted that A&M-ND is the biggest game of the weekend.  #7 vs #20.  Bigger than #1 UGA - #14 Clemson.  These people are fucking nuts.

• Hook 'Em 2

23 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

Pulling for the meteor now

ND and aggy are 2 of my 3 most hated programs (OU is 3).  I'll take a meteor, flood, sinkhole, dirty bomb...don't really care what wipes them both off the face of the planet.

• Hook 'Em 2

44 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Did not take the time to watch this but it came up in my feed. I am sure it is full of sunshine and bullshit takes.

Made it 10 minutes somehow...

The floor is not very low. Ceiling if all goes well is 9 -2 going into Texas game and potentially a playoff spot. Kyle is a tremendous home field advantage.  Lots of Elko hype. Saud 'with this schedule'  (I thought implying it was a hard one) he should be considered a top 5 (maybe he said 3) coach in SEC. Said "he's only 47 so he's young to be that..." and I said out loud "FAT!" Mike Gundy style and then lost interest...someone else give it a shot 😆 

• Haha 1

SEC Mike is genuinely one of the dumbest people in media at the moment. It’s wild how he has a platform 

Hey - I’m in Mom’s basement, got a lot of SEC stuff behind me in my “backdrop,” and I have a microphone, so listen to me.

Hook’em!!!

19 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Made it 10 minutes somehow...

The floor is not very low. Ceiling if all goes well is 9 -2 going into Texas game and potentially a playoff spot. Kyle is a tremendous home field advantage.  Lots of Elko hype. Saud 'with this schedule'  (I thought implying it was a hard one) he should be considered a top 5 (maybe he said 3) coach in SEC. Said "he's only 47 so he's young to be that..." and I said out loud "FAT!" Mike Gundy style and then lost interest...someone else give it a shot 😆 

I’m hoping that the Aggie rollercoaster catches fire before it even starts up the incline but, if it doesn’t, the idea of watching Texas kick their skulls in on their own field with a playoff berth on the line for them while Texas punches a ticket for the SEC championship game is almost too enticing to contemplate. 

• Hook 'Em 2