• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3485607/2#discussion

They have identified the problem. C-Weg talks like he is black and is a simpleton who was confused by a magic trick.

A gem from that thread: 

Ghost91In reply to Buck Nasty • 9:22a
Buck Nasty said:
First time finding out Weigman is a black guy

Actually kinda makes sense. A significant part of the black culture get really upset about magic tricks. I'm not joking. It's a thing. Much like their common aversion to dogs, even obviously friendly ones. It's weird.

Edited by Crapinon
Missed it the first time!
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, fatheryeet said:

I know everyone is shitting on A&M, but I'd just like to say as a visiting Irish fan I've never met a more hospitable fan base. On my way to the game, my car broke down and several good ags gave me a ride and fed me a home cooked meal before directing me to the gate. After the game, I made sure to visit the Aggy dog graveyard to pay my respects. I hope to visit for another game soon.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

A gem from that thread: 

Buck Nasty said:

Actually kinda makes sense. A significant part of the black culture get really upset about magic tricks. I'm not joking. It's a thing. Much like their common aversion to dogs, even obviously friendly ones. It's weird.

more winners...

He looked like a moronic simpleton. If you've ever seen a chimp get confused by something, it was kinda just like that. I don't think he's very smart now. I wouldn't want him to date my son or daughter.

So our QB is a skinwalker, is that what you're saying?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

A gem from that thread: 

Buck Nasty said:

Looking Nba Playoffs GIF by NBA

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

more winners...

He looked like a moronic simpleton. If you've ever seen a chimp get confused by something, it was kinda just like that. I don't think he's very smart now. I wouldn't want him to date my son or daughter.

Missed the mark on this one. That was actually a pretty progressive comment. He thought Weigman could be dating his son or daughter. 

Also Weigman did come across like a complete dumbass. Just take the race out of it. Dude sounds like he has five functioning brain cells and it showed on the field last night as he failed to progress through his reads. 

4 hours ago, BlueGreySky said:

These fuckers are somehow at the same time both obliviously racist and intentionally at the same time.  Unapologetic either way.  Living in Indiana I deal with maybe 1-2 aggy per year, but for my friends and colleagues up here who get to know aggy better every year with more media exposure of their lunacy, I feel like I need to send them straight to aggypedia and to defend the great state of Texas against these ignorant rubes.  I hate that they define any bit of perception that a non-Texan may have of our state. 

More quotes from that thread:

"I guess he's a gangster now."

"He seems to have affected a rather urban sounding accent heard most often within the hip hop culture."

"First time finding out Weigman is a black guy"

"100% wouldn't know that dudes complexion on the phone"

"It's called "pattern recognition"."

"I've had plenty of friends that were white and talked ghetto and were good life-long friends. The same can be said about black friends talking and acting of middle-class proper (great people as well). Connor is probably a great guy (I don't know him) but I was really shocked when he started talking."

Unfortunately, they actually do pretty much represent this state

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, BlueGreySky said:

These fuckers are somehow at the same time both obliviously racist and intentionally at the same time.  Unapologetic either way.  Living in Indiana I deal with maybe 1-2 aggy per year, but for my friends and colleagues up here who get to know aggy better every year with more media exposure of their lunacy, I feel like I need to send them straight to aggypedia and to defend the great state of Texas against these ignorant rubes.  I hate that they define any bit of perception that a non-Texan may have of our state. 

More quotes from that thread:

"I guess he's a gangster now."

"He seems to have affected a rather urban sounding accent heard most often within the hip hop culture."

"First time finding out Weigman is a black guy"

"100% wouldn't know that dudes complexion on the phone"

"It's called "pattern recognition"."

"I've had plenty of friends that were white and talked ghetto and were good life-long friends. The same can be said about black friends talking and acting of middle-class proper (great people as well). Connor is probably a great guy (I don't know him) but I was really shocked when he started talking."

Ah, yes. The intellectual racist. Very rare.