• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Steel Shank said:

A lot of discussion about CW and his speech patterns being hip hop culture and fearing magic.

Read all that, then imagine that he's white. 

Yes, big red flag.  Weigman lives in an upper middle class suburb of Houston but he comes off with ghetto speech patterns.  Weird stuff.  The fake ghetto speech plus kind of weird vibe with that magic trick makes me think this kid has major behavioral health issues.  

I gotta admit I’m a bit checked out on sports other than Texas football and I don’t care enough about aggy to hate watch their games.  
I turned on the game last night late in the 2nd half to a 13-13 tie and thought “man, they are hanging in!  Even if they lose, they’re gonna twist this into a moral victory.”

I was wrong.  

That CW stat line……. Ooofffff!

Is the bloom off the rose for “The Elk” and CW already?  

Black guys hate magic tricks?  No shit, who doesn't?  Next you're gonna tell me they all like fried chicken too...duh motherfucker!  Again who doesn't?

Seriously I didn't know black duds like CW didn't like magic but I will say when watching that Oz Gameday segment the first thought that popped into my head was that he looked like a GameStop employee who smoked a ton of weed.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hozz said:

Black guys hate magic tricks?  No shit, who doesn't?  Next you're gonna tell me they all like fried chicken too...duh motherfucker!  Again who doesn't?

Seriously I didn't know black duds like CW didn't like magic but I will say when watching that Oz Gameday segment the first thought that popped into my head was that he looked like a GameStop employee who smoked a ton of weed.

That is Cypress …

1 hour ago, Lhorn said:

I gotta admit I’m a bit checked out on sports other than Texas football and I don’t care enough about aggy to hate watch their games.  
I turned on the game last night late in the 2nd half to a 13-13 tie and thought “man, they are hanging in!  Even if they lose, they’re gonna twist this into a moral victory.”

I was wrong.  

That CW stat line……. Ooofffff!

Is the bloom off the rose for “The Elk” and CW already?  

I did the same. Stuck at a wedding. But it wasn't just the stat line ... it was how utterly and completely lost he looked on every single pass play, and how hopelessly bewildered Elko looked on the sidelines. Wow. Watching Weigman take one read and chunk the ball ob or miles from the receiver - over and over and over was just epic stuff. We got better production from Arch on 6 attempts than aggy got from 30.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

If I was out with friends and someone did that magic trick to us and my friend reacted like CW did, I would be concerned.  Like...pull his wife aside later and ask if everything was OK kind of concerned.  That was not a normal reaction. 

Also, someone remind them that the AD tried to hire Mark Stoops, but it was the fans who protested and forced the reversal of hiring Stoops.  Elko was the consolation prize.  The fans don't get to blame the AD for this one.  

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

11 hours ago, Crapinon said:

A gem from that thread: 

Ghost91In reply to Buck Nasty • 9:22a
Buck Nasty said:
First time finding out Weigman is a black guy

Actually kinda makes sense. A significant part of the black culture get really upset about magic tricks. I'm not joking. It's a thing. Much like their common aversion to dogs, even obviously friendly ones. It's weird.

Edited by VoteforHank
Fat fingers
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fat Bastard said:

lol. There’s no very rich area in Cypress. If they were very rich, they sure as fuck wouldn’t be living in Cypress. It’s just NW Katy

There isn't anything redeemable about Cypress, other than the fact that 99 wraps around it, which helps you get the fuck outta there

• Like 1

Interesting fact: without parsing for FCS vs FBS opponents, or P5 vs G5, Texas and Texas A&M are each 61-39 over their last 100 games. 

(If you do make distinctions for competition, Texas vaults ahead)

Edited by statsman
  • Hook 'Em 1

Wait a minute. There are actual real life posters on here that think Bridgeland is nice? Lol

Its paved over gulf coast prairie (which houston desperately needs for flood mitigation/control) with tract housing where every 3rd house is the same, and it has “lakes” which are actually giant retention ponds because they paved over all of the prairie. 

I mean, its perfect for aggy, but their isnt a single tree or original thought in those  15 square miles. But hey, they have a branch of lonestar community college!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1