• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

First they need to give Elko an extension with a huge guarantee after he beats McNeese St. and Florida.  THEN, they fire him and hire O'Brien. 

Dunno if they will beat Florida and that's in no way supportive of Florida as a decent team. They're not. Even. Close.

Still... neither is ND

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Man, the propaganda ministry is in overdrive — nothing to see here!

6 hours ago, bluto said:

Weig is damaged goods after the jimbo yrs

6 hours ago, bluto said:

The predictable narrative synergy coming out of this game for aggy is delicious. Weigman had an all-time horrific performance because he didn't realize how great the offensive line was playing, but that's not on him. And the O-line will likely be even better going forward, if that's possible, after their starting center went down to injury.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

Laughing at the apparently baptist aggys clutching their pearls at smoking the devil's lettuce. Spoilers: literally every college kid smokes weed. Source: my username. I remember seeing many, many Aggy football players at parties at UT smoking weed when I was in college, been in many smoke circles with them myself.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Laughing at the apparently baptist aggys clutching their pearls at smoking the devil's lettuce. Spoilers: literally every college kid smokes weed. Source: my username. I remember seeing many, many Aggy football players at parties at UT smoking weed when I was in college, been in many smoke circles with them myself.

No

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Aggy was smoking it up in the locker room just last year, IIRC

Edited by lilMAC25

16 minutes ago, Voluminous Banality said:

Weigman somehow managed to fire off more clichés in this short clip than he had incomplete passes against Domer. Point blank period I count 21 in 42 seconds.

• Hook 'Em 3

What a complete buffoon. He moves Ole Miss over us because they curb stomped Furman, then he keeps aggy ahead of us because of absolute wishcasting, and then he drops us because we beat a bad opponent (I guess Furman dominates Colorado State on a neutral field?). We need a new Looch 44, it may as well be this guy.  

• Haha 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

This Graham Harmon guy isn't even a paid writer. He's just some fan boy writing click articles. I don't think he even went to A&M.  At minimum it is clear he doesn't watch football.

Many of his article read as though they were written by AI.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Yes, sorry your ass is old

Unless you're some BYX loser virgin or something who is all "ACKSHULLY WE DRINK SPARKLING GRAPE JUICE AT OUR PARTIES, SO NOT *EVERY* COLLEGE STUDENT DRINKS"

Age has nothing to do with it, dumdum. In a village loaded with idiots, no one brings down the collective IQ when they show up more than you. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3