Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

41 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

No mention of the amazing military history by this McNeese State fan? He seems nice but it's clear he and his just aren't military minded at all. No surprise on the joy they experienced from the amazing and giving aggie fan base. Glad they had a good time, but I hope they recognize the amazing contributions by aggie military if they ever return.

I do wonder if they got introduced to the well taken care of family with car issues.

- Gomer Pylefield from This Week in aggieland

I hope they get tour the battlefield.

Battle-Aggieland.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Fuck You 1

• Replies 76.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Well that's all reasonable. In fact, I'm sure coaching staffs broadly speaking look at the number of calls, in who's favor, and other data. I'm also sure when there are issues suspected based on that data they take it to the conference. That's all in the game.

Did you read that lunatics rantings. He's a half step from and did suggest/ing engaging the CIA, NSA, under cover stings, social media warrios and private investigators to track down personal details and track the specifics of refs.

Well, I think where the wheels come off for him is that, inevitably, his team will benefit from questionable calls and then it’s all a question of whose ox is gored. Everyone is going to tell everyone else “it all evens out” while being certain their particular team gets uniquely fucked in a way that doesn’t even out. 

Well, that and his conspiracy theory bullshit than ESPN is fucking them and the only way they can be elite is by exposing the grand conspiracy. The funny part of that is the implicit recognition that no one gives a fuck about them and everyone wants to see ND and the sips do well instead. 

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

Well that's all reasonable. In fact, I'm sure coaching staffs broadly speaking look at the number of calls, in who's favor, and other data.

This season of "Hard Knocks" showed exactly that.  The Bears' coaching staff discussed referee backgrounds, etc. with Caleb Williams, emphasizing that it was important to understand their tendencies as well as being able to address them personally.

• Hook 'Em 2

21 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

classy is the other word

they must have a subliminal ambient soundtrack looping at very low frequency during fish camp

you can't hear it - but the tokens, signs and keys are imprinted for life

it's the human brainwashing version of SQL injection

Texas fans were regarded as extremely classy from 1968 to about 1985. We won a lot. We crushed a lot of teams. Those factors lead to magnaminity. See Nebraska when they were dominant.

Aggies were terribly jealous of our reputation so they desperately sought to be regarded as even classier than the hippie fags in Austin about whom all really classy fans make up lies.

Usual Aggie results. They repeat the lie and write self-adoration letters under fake names of fake opposing fans.

• Hook 'Em 5

I'm trying to imagine how good the chicken would need to be for me to make a chicken finger place my top recommendation when speaking of best places to eat in a town, any town.  They'd definitely need to be far better than any chicken fingers I've ever eaten, by a lot.  Surely that shithole has something a little better than chicken finger restaurants on offer?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I'm trying to imagine how good the chicken would need to be for me to make a chicken finger place my top recommendation when speaking of best places to eat in a town, any town.  They'd definitely need to be far better than any chicken fingers I've ever eaten, by a lot.  Surely that shithole has something a little better than chicken finger restaurants on offer?

I seriously think I'd go for the local Applebee's.

20 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Surely that shithole has something a little better than chicken finger restaurants on offer?

BJs. The Brewhouse and the glory holes. Both at the same time if you’re brave enough. 

This isn’t the first visit to aggyland by McNeese. I was there during the first visit took place during the early 2000s, during the RC Slocum era. Being a McNeese Alumn, they presented him a trophy/plaque, during pre-game, for being inducted into the McNeese Sports Hall of Fame.

Little did most attending expect, but McNeese jumped out to a 16-0 lead, through the waning minutes of the 1st half. aggy lines up for a 45+ FG under 30 sec left. He missed it, but the officials called MSU offsides, so he got a re-kick and made it.

4th Qtr, MSU behind less than a TD, had the ball with less than 3:00 and after driving towards midfield, the QB threw and INT for a pick 6 that made the score look worse than the game really was.

Geaux Cowboys and Longhorns!

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

On 9/4/2024 at 3:22 PM, Vertigo said:

Georgia Tech might give them some problems. They seem to be a passable team this year, and I think that may be all it takes to beat them. 

Will be awesome if Haynes King leads GT to victory over ND.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

jack black GIF by Workaholics

Serious Leslie Nielsen GIF by filmeditor

All over the great land, with eyes on 5 modern versions of Apollo leading the faithful in calls for greatness, the great aggy nation offers gifts to their patron lord. As lines of cocaine are laid in front of the altar and dollar bills fall from the sky, they plead to their great one to deliver victory in the great contest tomorrow.

They bow to the great aggy of lore.

Aggy_jobu.jpeg.jpg

Edited by InkaUtexas
I know the logo is wrong. Don't sue me Aggy.
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

All over the great land, with eyes on 5 modern versions of Apollo leading the faithful in calls for greatness, the great aggy nation offers gifts to their patron lord. As lines of cocaine are laid in front of the altar and dollar bills fall from the sky, they plead to their great one to deliver victory in the great contest tomorrow.

They bow to the great aggy of lore.

Aggy_jobu.jpeg.jpg

It is very, very bad to mess with Jobu. VERY BAD.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

...then they discover the chicken neck~~~

Hey, take a chicken neck and a couple of pieces of chicken gizzards lined up correctly and you could call it the wanger basket. You could sell a million of them game time in CS. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, South Austin said:

That’s totally fake. They’re walking on the grass.

I made that mistake in 1988. Last game I attended in CS. I had no idea about the holy grass or pet semetary. My dad had taught me to be derisive of Aggies, but that day opened my eyes as to why. 
Not a good game.  TAMU beat TCU 0-18 that day. Post living death penalty days for TCU, in the middle of their 40 years wandering the desert of being a football doormat between 1950s power and the resurgence under GP.