• Replies 76.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

The are……the entire fanbase……all of them are just so breathtakingly fucking stupid. Their worldview is so fucked after today. 
ND loss and us with a national mud stomping and they have no clue what to make of it. 
The MM comments are so absurd that I actually worry about their mental health. 

The are……the entire fanbase……all of them are just so breathtakingly fucking stupid. Their worldview is so fucked after today. 
ND loss and us with a national mud stomping and they have no clue what to make of it. 
The MM comments are so absurd that I actually worry about their mental health. 
It's like a repeat of Miami exposing themselves to be mediocre at best after Looch and everyone on texaggy.com talked them up as playoff contenders simply because they beat a bad aggy team. New coach, same aggy, rinse and repeat.

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

aggy still bringing the confidence.  🤣

Screenshot_20240907_180225_Samsung Internet.jpg

what are they going to do barricade the exit with the logs of their fallen bonfire because that’s about the only play they have outside of not showing up at all.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, BlueGreySky said:

Last week I had an aggy tears hangover.  Tomorrow's hangover is going to be much more real and painful.  I knew we'd choke a game this year.  Just didn't think it'd be this one.  As the previous jokes have said, I guess we left it all on the field against that daunting aggy team and had nothing left this week.  Knew we weren't a top 10 team but figured we could beat a directional school without much thought.  Gonna go watch a movie and pretend football doesn't exist. 

Fuck.

*Edit - Congrats on the beatdown of Michigan.  It's one thing that always brings a smile to a Domer, watching those fuckheads take an L. 

We've been there. Remember bottom feeder Kansas? NIU would have beaten them like a hooker who didn't pay that week. 

It's bleak, but there is light at the end of tree tunnel in sports. See Kansas football. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

aggy still bringing the confidence.  🤣

Screenshot_20240907_180225_Samsung Internet.jpg

He’s right.  They are not going to let Texas leave with a win.  Texas is going to go in there and take the win from aggy.  Like Jock in my avatar said, ”real power isn’t given to you, real power is something you take.”

• Hook 'Em 4

Aggy offense looked better against a pathetic defense, but Reed is still the better QB and fans see it.

Aggy needs to be way more concerned with it's defense. It had zero sacks and only 3 TFLs against McNeese. Its vaulted line was getting pushed around again. Florida will be able to run against them which will open up their passing game. Florida will put 28+ on them. I don't think aggy offense can do the same.

Edited by MonkeyDoughnut
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Aggy offense looked better against a pathetic defense, but Reed is still the better QB and fans see it.

Aggy needs to be way more concerned with it's defense. It had zero sacks and only 3 TFLs against McNeese. It's vaulted line was getting pushed around again. Florida will be able to run against them which will open up their passing game. Florida will put 28+ on them. I don't think aggy offense can do the same.

*Its *vaunted

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1