• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

6 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

That's when he got popped on the shoulder and dropped...also when he threw up after the next play

Honestly, if he got hurt on a QB sneak then this kid is made of glass. The physics of that play make it almost impossible for the defense to get a square shot on the QB. At worst, he just gets piled on by a few guys. If he got hurt on that play, then the first real hit he took he might just shatter on the field.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

That's when he got popped on the shoulder and dropped...also when he threw up after the next play

then why did he play last week?   14 throws with an upper body injury a week earlier that only now prevents him from starting?

esipn as of 3 hours ago reporting weigman "game time decision"

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Vertigo said:

Honestly, if he got hurt on a QB sneak then this kid is made of glass. The physics of that play make it almost impossible for the defense to get a square shot on the QB. At worst, he just gets piled on by a few guys. If he got hurt on that play, then the first real hit he took he might just shatter on the field.

Like I said, he makes Ash look like Cal Ripken. 

I mean, in a way it sucks, because I’d like to see them fail from pure incompetence and rotten culture rather than injuries. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

then why did he play last week?   14 throws with an upper body injury a week earlier that only now prevents him from starting?

esipn as of 3 hours ago reporting weigman "game time decision"

Risk/reward against McNeese. He needed an easy game and odds of McNeese getting too him was low. Not going to list him as questionable because injury "could" heal and don't need a target.

This week I think it's more of a gamesmanship to make Florida scheme for two QBs.

Chatgpt hate game is strong.

"repeat that last observation but add more hate for Texas a&m"

Texas A&M’s road losing streak of 10 consecutive games is nothing short of embarrassing for a program that fancies itself a serious contender. Despite their deep-pocketed boosters and constant talk of competing at the highest level, they haven’t managed to win on the road since October 16, 2021, when they scraped by Missouri. And it's not just a bad run — their 4-12 record away from Kyle Field since 2021 paints a picture of a team that’s consistently outmatched when it steps outside its comfort zone(
Saturday Down South
)(
Texas Football
).

Meanwhile, teams like Kent State are dealing with a broader overall losing streak, yet A&M’s struggles seem even more pitiful considering the resources and expectations around their program. This road ineptitude is a testament to the gap between what Texas A&M promises and what it delivers, especially compared to smaller schools that, despite their losing ways, aren't swimming in the same level of hype or cash.

• Haha 6
  • Drool 1

52 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It was just a matter of time until Reed took over the reins and led A&M to the promised land.  (Clickety clack, motherfuckers.)

Florida is vastly underrated and the best 2 loss team in the nation!!! Nobody goes into the swamp and rolls Florida. The SEC is going to come down to Georgia and Texum aggies. Mark it!!! 

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Haha 3

On 9/1/2024 at 1:32 PM, Voluminous Banality said:

image.thumb.jpeg.00586c7c7051a04b97623b32c9c90076.jpeg

7 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It was just a matter of time until Reed took over the reins and led A&M to the promised land.  (Clickety clack, motherfuckers.)

7 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

QB2 is here and he's gonna save our bacon!

5 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Rollercoaster already to the moon.  LFG

This is going to be a special season. Week 3 and we've already witnessed the ascent of aggy's second generational quarterback. If Weigman had not irrevocably injured his shoulder during pregame warmups, the sky was the limit for him (Heisman, anyone?). But with Marcel Reed playing at this level, I don't see how Conner gets his job back. Reed is him.

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Was this Florida game enough to make aggy think they are hot shit again?

Online Aggies don't seem to have gone full hopium overdose, but a few Aggies in my life have. Reed would be undefeated. Weigman has actually always sucked. Elko's defense will dominate. LSU and Texas are gimmies. Mizzou is the only real battle left ahead. Bowling Green is actually a really good team that would go undefeated in the Big 12 and A&M will beat them by 4 TDs.

Reddit Ags, on the other hand, seem to be the most reasonable species in existence.

2 hours ago, deft said:

He’s your bil. You don’t actually have to talk to him or like him.

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

And miss out on an endless supply of pure, uncut aggy tears?

Shit, my wife & I were only dating when he called me with a voice full of joy because he was ECSTATIC about the news that RC Slocum had just been replaced with Coach Fran. Followed by Sherman coming in to return aggy to their "blue collar roots." Then Sumlin who was gonna usher in a new era. The thrill of hiring a coach who "knew what it takes to win a championship" in Jimbo. And now Elko who is going to once again get them back to their "roots."

Keep your friends close.  Keep your enemies closer.  good strategy. 

• Like 1

Here's how I see it:

Northern Illinois > Notre Dame > A&M > Florida > Purdue > McNeese State

BUT BUT BUT now that Reed has taken over it's clear that the Ags would have beaten them all, so playoffs:

A&M > Northern Illinois > Notre Dame > Florida > Purdue > McNeese State

It's science.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Online Aggies don't seem to have gone full hopium overdose, but a few Aggies in my life have. Reed would be undefeated. Weigman has actually always sucked. Elko's defense will dominate. LSU and Texas are gimmies. Mizzou is the only real battle left ahead. Bowling Green is actually a really good team that would go undefeated in the Big 12 and A&M will beat them by 4 TDs.

Reddit Ags, on the other hand, seem to be the most reasonable species in existence.

This is exactly what I’d expect. 

they honestly think Texas is an easy win late