• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, derpyhorndog said:

Latest cringe (music) video.

What in the actual fuck is going on here?  WHO IS IN CHARGE OF QUALITY CONTROL AT THAT SCHOOL?  That never should've made it off the edit room floor!  It doesn't help that the guy in the cowboy hat looks like one of my team members, but that guy lives in KC and is a K State and Notre Dame fan so I know it's not him.  That was fucking fucked up.

5 hours ago, ChickenNuggets said:

Guess I'll just park this trip down memory lane here...

I think I made it 10 minutes into that before nah.  1.  Most boring Ted talk I've ever heard, 2.  He openly admits several times that Texas had aggy's best interest at heart and they just could accept that Texas might do the right thing, so they worked to blow up the best move for all of us.  Fuck him, he's aggy and he's a moron.  for the record, I'm not sure I had caught on to the fact that this guy went to aggy before this talk. WTF was Mizzou thinking?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I’m so tired of hearing that. The stop gap on that conversation is what happened last year in Alabama where king saban got ran out of his own house by double digits and his protege ran the ball for 7 minutes straight to not run up the score more.

I know it's just the only thing the mouthbreathers have to hang on to at this point....

I think I made it 10 minutes into that before nah.  1.  Most boring Ted talk I've ever heard, 2.  He openly admits several times that Texas had aggy's best interest at heart and they just could accept that Texas might do the right thing, so they worked to blow up the best move for all of us.  Fuck him, he's aggy and he's a moron.  for the record, I'm not sure I had caught on to the fact that this guy went to aggy before this talk. WTF was Mizzou thinking?

It’s a TikTok bro, calm down. The ou SID doesn’t have to approve it.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

And when we beat Mississippi State 38-7 they'll just say it was a weak opponent, in the alleged meat grinder conference.

Yeah and when we beat Oklahoma it will just be our former BDF running mates but once we get to Gawgia they won't have any rounds left in the aggy clip (provided we win god forbid we lose because that will cause the chimpanzees to go nuts)

Guessing Misery and Aggie can't be happy to see Oklahoma ...

Edited by Pimphand
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Yeah and when we beat Oklahoma it will just be our former BDF running mates but once we get to Gawgia they won't have any rounds left in the aggy clip (provided we win god forbid we lose because that will cause the chimpanzees to go nuts)

Guessing Misery and Aggie can't be happy to see Oklahoma ...

They’ll say it’s a down Georgia team plagued by injury. It’s literally the same playbook from what they said last year when we beat Bama “Its a down Bama that still hadn’t figured out their QB situation.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TKthunder2 said:

They’ll say it’s a down Georgia team plagued by injury. It’s literally the same playbook from what they said last year when we beat Bama “Its a down Bama that still hadn’t figured out their QB situation.”

They had the QB situation sorted they tried to walk it back the following week and almost got goat fucked and had to revert the changes and oh by the way still won the SEC and won every game not vs Texas & Michigan

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

It’s the exact same bullshit as not letting the reporters provide any information. It’s paranoia and poor sportsmanship. 

Declaring game time decision for the rest of the year heading into week 3 is some next level bullshit. No wonder Tarp has thrown in the towel at this point. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Declaring game time decision for the rest of the year heading into week 3 is some next level bullshit. No wonder Tarp has thrown in the towel at this point. 

Yeah…there is no competitive advantage to saying that and there certainly isn’t any cultural or team building reason. It’s a fucking stupid thing to say. 

And that actually is giving him the benefit of the doubt that he’s just saying that because he’s a dolt who is bad with the media. There is always the chance that he’s dumb enough to decide who his starting qb is on game day for the rest of the season…

7 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Yeah…there is no competitive advantage to saying that and there certainly isn’t any cultural or team building reason. It’s a fucking stupid thing to say. 

And that actually is giving him the benefit of the doubt that he’s just saying that because he’s a dolt who is bad with the media. There is always the chance that he’s dumb enough to decide who his starting qb is on game day for the rest of the season…

My read on it is he hates the sunshine pumping morons who cover the team creating a bunch of dumb expectations and stirring shit up.

20 hours ago, derpyhorndog said:

Latest cringe (music) video.

Can an institution be autistic?  

Difficulties in social interactions - check

Difficulties in communications - check 

Difficulties in cognitive function - check

Disclaimer: Apologies to individuals and families that actually deal with autism for any perceived association with aggy.    

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

My read on it is he hates the sunshine pumping morons who cover the team creating a bunch of dumb expectations and stirring shit up.

He's an Ivy Leaguer in a work force that he was almost certainly indoctrinated to look down upon, as well a likely perception that the fans and admins are all idiots.

We've all worked with this kind of asshole. I just think he thinks he's smarter than everyone else and he can do whatever the fuck he wants accordingly. They already allegedly received a call from the SEC HQ that he needs to be more forthcoming with the injury reports. This is just another way he's trying to scheme around the notion of being an honest competitor providing reliable feedback for integrity purposes. 

We're going to continue to see this kind of stuff from this idiot because he's surrounded by clowns reinforcing to him how amazing he is. They'll do that right up until the day he is fired, same as it ever was. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

He's an Ivy Leaguer in a work force that he was almost certainly indoctrinated to look down upon, as well a likely perception that the fans and admins are all idiots.

We've all worked with this kind of asshole. I just think he thinks he's smarter than everyone else and he can do whatever the fuck he wants accordingly. They already allegedly received a call from the SEC HQ that he needs to be more forthcoming with the injury reports. This is just another way he's trying to scheme around the notion of being an honest competitor providing reliable feedback for integrity purposes. 

We're going to continue to see this kind of stuff from this idiot because he's surrounded by clowns reinforcing to him how amazing he is. They'll do that right up until the day he is fired, same as it ever was. 

Yeah, you don't take the aggie job not knowing what kind of idiotic expectations they have and how they use their propaganda people. He does seem to have Herman tendencies. He is probably right that most of the reporters and admins are idiots there. But he is not as smart as he thinks. If he was, he wouldn't be sitting in that seat.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/16/2024 at 10:38 PM, Doc Daneeka said:

It’s schtick, and not even clever schtick, but I could see this guy having Texas #4 in the SEC while Sarkisian is hoisting the national championship trophy. 

Asked ChatGPT to take us to the future:

#4 Texas Longhorns
Previous ranking: 5

As the 2024 college football season concludes, the Texas Longhorns, despite an undefeated record, SEC Championship, and National Championship title, find themselves ranked fourth. This placement may be surprising, especially given their top spot in both the Coaches’ and AP polls. The reasons behind this ranking are complex, involving performance nuances and comparisons to rivals like the Texas A&M Aggies, who sit at number three.

The Longhorns’ Season of Contradictions

While the Longhorns have achieved greatness this season, their ranking reflects some underlying concerns. Quarterback Quinn Ewers, despite his talent, struggled with inconsistency, throwing critical interceptions that raised concerns about his decision-making in high-pressure situations. These issues overshadowed what could have been a smoother campaign.

Meanwhile, Arch Manning showed flashes of brilliance, but overall offensive cohesion remained elusive. The rushing attack was a particular area of concern, as Texas allowed nearly a yard more per carry than their season average against weaker opponents. With a PPA/rush of just 0.028 in key matchups, the run game fell short of expectations, casting doubts on their ability to perform against top-tier defenses.

Defensive Resilience or Opportunistic Play?

The Longhorns’ defense has excelled against weaker teams, boasting strong statistics in yards per attempt allowed and third-down conversions. However, these numbers may not tell the whole story. Against more capable offenses, Texas struggled to maintain dominance. There’s a sense that defensive shortcomings could become a vulnerability in crucial matchups, especially against elite competition.

The Aggies’ Justification for #3

By contrast, the Texas A&M Aggies have earned their #3 ranking through consistency and improvement. Despite a rocky season, the Aggies have shown growth, particularly in developing their offensive identity. A dominant performance in the Swamp highlighted their ability to adapt under pressure, even with backup quarterbacks.

A&M’s offensive line has improved significantly, fueling their run game and stabilizing the passing attack. Even with uneven quarterback play, their defense has tightened, particularly against the run, making it difficult for opponents to find rhythm. Their losses have become learning experiences, positioning them well for future challenges.

A Complex Narrative Reflected in the Rankings

The Longhorns’ #4 ranking, despite their championship success, underscores the complexity of college football rankings. Their season was undeniably impressive, but inconsistencies raised questions about their readiness to consistently compete at the highest level. Meanwhile, the Aggies' steady improvement and resilience earned them the #3 spot, ahead of their rivals.

Conclusion

As the 2024 season wraps up, the Texas Longhorns will view their #4 ranking as both a challenge and an opportunity for growth. Their undefeated record and championship titles are undeniable, but addressing their inconsistencies is key to solidifying their status among college football’s elite. On the other hand, the Texas A&M Aggies have proven their adaptability and deserve their #3 ranking, setting the stage for an exciting rivalry and the continued evolution of Texas football.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

On 9/18/2024 at 9:23 PM, TonyTexas said:

This is sure to work wonderfully. As John Madden said “if you have two quarterbacks, you actually have none.”

The Big Moosie really knows how to run an operation and instill confidence in his guys.

Just contrast this with Sark and how unequivocal he has been that Ewers is the guy moving forward, despite the noise and bullshit.

I mean wasn't Weigman also a Heisman candidate just a few short weeks ago? 

Even if Sark was getting with his coaches and thinking "Maybe Arch gives us a better shot in a certain game" there's no way in hell he says that out loud to media.

It's so clear the night and day difference between a professional leader and, well, a professional eater.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

If USC beats Michigan this weekend, "See, Michigan isnt that good".  If Michigan wins, "See, USC is the same crappy team they have been for a while"

Texas as a media darling?  Well, its the biggest brand in college sports and they happen to be #1 in the AP.  Of course they are going to talk about Texas you mouth breathing stupid MFer. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

I mean wasn't Weigman also a Heisman candidate just a few short weeks ago? 

Their backup Heisman candidate is always better than their starting Heisman candidate. They always have an embarrassment of riches in their QB room.

• Like 1