• Replies 76.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Any news on Shemar Turner, I saw him limping off the field last night. If he's out for extended action, the team "strength" becomes another team JAG. Of course, this is rhetorical because Tickle Me Elko will do everything he can to hide the status of his best DL.

Edited by HtownHorn

1 hour ago, tejas60 said:

You have 5 of these shitty teams on the schedule Snakey gifted you, stoopid sip. 

That might not be coincidence.  If Texas beats them, it’ll be because they are “a bad team that could get handled by Bowling fucking Green.” 
These losers aren’t gonna stop twisting things in their head to convince themselves that Texas is overrated and aggy is underrated until Texas puts a boot up their ass. 

Crap they are insufferable.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

That might not be coincidence.  If Texas beats them, it’ll be because they are “a bad team that could get handled by Bowling fucking Green.” 
These losers aren’t gonna stop twisting things in their head to convince themselves that Texas is overrated and aggy is underrated until Texas puts a boot up their ass. 

Crap they are insufferable.  

And then they'll blame the refs/SEC instruction to promote Texas for playoff purposes

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Update on snap counts and injuries for the maroon clad dipshits:

-TJ Shanahan started at C and took about 20 snaps before suffering some sort of injury that they’re not allowed to disclose but he didn’t return. If he’s really hurt, they are absolutely fucked at C. 

-Moose Muhammad took exactly zero snaps while perfectly healthy on the sidelines. He’s apparently a real piece of work in the locker room or something. 

-The same is true for highly touted 4 and 5 stars from the vaunted 2022 class - Donovan Green (a walk on got some snaps at TE ahead of him), Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy (they need to pass the hat at his dad’s church and see if they can’t buy his fatass some snaps), Jared Kerr, Enai White (they are no longer even listing him as someone with the team but they haven’t said he’s left), and Malik Scylla. Well, Scylla got one snap, which might be worse. It’s like he was accidentally sent in. 

-Shemar Stewart left with a serious shoulder injury and did not return. That’s another big one to watch. 

-Bryce Anderson started and played 21 snaps but left with an injury. 

-Future hall of famers Reuben Fatheree took 20 snaps and Kam Dooooobie Doobie Dewberry logged 16 whopping snaps at G while someone was injured for a couple of drives. 

This is a bad team loaded with no-talent assclowns and they’ve got guys dropping like flies over there. 

Sylla is a minor shock because he was a quiet, no drama recruitment and still a high 4-star, which usually means the player is actually good. Especially given how many drama queens were in that class, I thought he'd pan out.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2024 at 1:10 PM, DaysOff said:

The Big Ticket for football has been frustrating for students this year. Fastest finger every Wednesday at precisely noon determines your fate. Sucks to finally be dominant, I guess.

My kid missed this week because of a test.  I mean, he did the right thing, but come on.  Change the time.

12 minutes ago, TOR said:

The line doesn't really exist.  The Cincinnati airport is actually in Kentucky.

Actually Cliff, I didn't claim there's a line dividing them. There are cities of that name in both states about 400 miles apart.  The joke is that they are insignificant and who knows where the fuck it is and aggy beat them by 6 at home

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

-TJ Shanahan started at C and took about 20 snaps before suffering some sort of injury that they’re not allowed to disclose but he didn’t return. If he’s really hurt, they are absolutely fucked at C. 

-Moose Muhammad took exactly zero snaps while perfectly healthy on the sidelines. He’s apparently a real piece of work in the locker room or something. 

-The same is true for highly touted 4 and 5 stars from the vaunted 2022 class - Donovan Green (a walk on got some snaps at TE ahead of him), Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy (they need to pass the hat at his dad’s church and see if they can’t buy his fatass some snaps), Jared Kerr, Enai White (they are no longer even listing him as someone with the team but they haven’t said he’s left), and Malik Scylla. Well, Scylla got one snap, which might be worse. It’s like he was accidentally sent in. 

-Shemar Stewart left with a serious shoulder injury and did not return. That’s another big one to watch. 

-Future hall of famers Reuben Fatheree took 20 snaps and Kam Dooooobie Doobie Dewberry logged 16 whopping snaps at G while someone was injured for a couple of drives. 

This is a bad team loaded with no-talent assclowns and they’ve got guys dropping like flies over there. 

Sassy Office Space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha 7

On 9/18/2024 at 10:24 PM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

What in the actual fuck is going on here?  WHO IS IN CHARGE OF QUALITY CONTROL AT THAT SCHOOL?  That never should've made it off the edit room floor!  It doesn't help that the guy in the cowboy hat looks like one of my team members, but that guy lives in KC and is a K State and Notre Dame fan so I know it's not him.  That was fucking fucked up.

I think I made it 10 minutes into that before nah.  1.  Most boring Ted talk I've ever heard, 2.  He openly admits several times that Texas had aggy's best interest at heart and they just could accept that Texas might do the right thing, so they worked to blow up the best move for all of us.  Fuck him, he's aggy and he's a moron.  for the record, I'm not sure I had caught on to the fact that this guy went to aggy before this talk. WTF was Mizzou thinking?

God help us...an embarrassment to the entire state.

It has been long enough that I don't know whether the institutional memory of aggy behavior when we come to town is sufficient to warn Sark/CDC without a little alumni help. Does our AD/team know not to stay anywhere owned by aggy or close to B/CS before this year's game? Does the Surl need to warn them somehow?

12 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

It has been long enough that I don't know whether the institutional memory of aggy behavior when we come to town is sufficient to warn Sark/CDC without a little alumni help. Does our AD/team know not to stay anywhere owned by aggy or close to B/CS before this year's game? Does the Surl need to warn them somehow?

Hullabaloo Dinesh Dinesh

1 hour ago, Magus Ossis said:

I'm sure @closetojumping has passed along the word 

10 hours ago, closetojumping said:

You just can't expect to go to battle with a juggernaut from the Mid-American Conference (slogan: "it just mids more") without losing 2-3 of your most critical players.

• Haha 2

Best part of A&M's situtation is they don't even realize they are in the first stage of their rebuild.  Granted with the portal, rebuilds can be quicker, but they will get worse before they get better and they are looking at 3-4 years to be relatively "good" again.  Does anyone in their right mind feel Collin Klein will be their OC when things turn around? That was a impulse hire at a time there weren't many available choices.  Klein will last through next season before they move on, so I'm thinking year 2 of whomever replaces him is their earliest timeframe.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Don’t put that shit on me. They have plenty of people around them that have to know what to tell them about that stuff. Surely. 

There was no way to prepare the allied forces in the Pacific in the 1930’s and ‘40s for the dichotomy of the Japanese- at home they would be kind and considerate to a fault, and at war they would kill surrendered prisoners and eat their livers. 

Similarly, this staff will just have to learn about Ags for themselves. Luckily, it’s a night game this year, right? So no breakfast denial shenanigans 

Edited by statsman

7 minutes ago, statsman said:

There was no way to prepare the allied forces in the Pacific in the 1930’s and ‘40s for the dichotomy of the Japanese- at home they would be kind and considerate to a fault, and at war they would kill surrendered prisoners and eat their livers. 

Similarly, this staff will just have to learn about Ags for themselves. Luckily, it’s a night game this year, right? So no breakfast denial shenanigans 

230-7pm window

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

230-7pm window

Thx. Even if it’s 2:30, that’s late enough to overcome hotel jackassery. 

Also, Sark is wired different from Mack. When the Ags try to play up the 25th anniversary of the bonfire collapse (I have a 98% expectation that they will), Sark is more likely than past Texas coaches to say, “What does that have to do with me or my team?” And refuse to engage. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, statsman said:

Also, Sark is wired different from Mack. When the Ags try to play up the 25th anniversary of the bonfire collapse (I have a 98% expectation that they will), Sark is more likely than past Texas coaches to say, “What does that have to do with me or my team?” And refuse to engage. 

No, I think Sark will likely say something respectful.  But he won't slob aggy's knob over it all week like Mack would have.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, statsman said:

Thx. Even if it’s 2:30, that’s late enough to overcome hotel jackassery. 

Forgot this was the 25 anniversary of that clusterfuck.  They'll ramp up the jihad 10X. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

30 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Best part of A&M's situtation is they don't even realize they are in the first stage of their rebuild.  Granted with the portal, rebuilds can be quicker, but they will get worse before they get better and they are looking at 3-4 years to be relatively "good" again.  Does anyone in their right mind feel Collin Klein will be their OC when things turn around? That was an impulse hire at a time there weren't many available choices.  Klein will last through next season before they move on, so I'm thinking year 2 of whomever replaces him is their earliest timeframe.

This is where they are incredibly stupid. Whether it was Colin Klein’s Heisman finalist season or the season where he was an actual OC,…….they had a fucking running QB offense!!!

So they hire him and they all decide that they are running a pocket passer offense?

Now after an injury they actually see light when they have a running QB in an offense designed for a running QB.

I can’t fathom why these coaches get millions, the administration hires Klein and all of the sudden they find success with a running QB.

• Hook 'Em 1