Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

10 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

This is how Looch needs to get back at Frenzy.  Hire this guy to do power rankings and watch Surly rage 

Yeah... I don't see many here raging. It's a delicious performance art piece and I'm not, at all, exaggerating when I say, like others, I think this guy is trolling aggie. Hell, it really wouldn't surprise me if his content is produced by a Surly poster. It's that wonderful. I love it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 76.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Yeah... I don't see many here raging. It's a delicious performance art piece and I'm not, at all, exaggerating when I say, like others, I think this guy is trolling aggie. Hell, it really wouldn't surprise me if his content is produced by a Surly poster. It's that wonderful. I love it.

Took the words from my mouth.  I don't get the rage, I fucking love this guy.  It's straight performance art, and I look forward to seeing how he continues the act as it gets more difficult throughout the season. 

Someone said it previously, we can win the fucking national title in a blowout, this guy's not moving us above aggy.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

On 9/22/2024 at 5:22 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

TexAgs already got the blinders on about their close game with BG.  I thou8gh the SEC was too much of a grind for us though.

image.png.9ec6b729c3c08888cd9943755154bdd6.png

And Staff is getting angsty if you don't smoke the hopium/copium too...

image.thumb.png.168a71619dbf2d4eebb96a1188d66955.png

• Haha 7

13 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

When we beat aggy he ranks us #12. Win the National Championship, we will be ranked 4th. They will be three and a lock in for 1 next season due to incoming wonderkids and ELKO finally figured out the best buffets in byan.

20 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Took the words from my mouth.  I don't get the rage, I fucking love this guy.  It's straight performance art, and I look forward to seeing how he continues the act as it gets more difficult throughout the season. 

Someone said it previously, we can win the fucking national title in a blowout, this guy's not moving us above aggy.

This.. and when, and we all know it's when, the aggie roller-coaster comes off the tracks the art in the ranking logic is frankly something I'm excited about. 

And IF he's not trolling.. my god, it's perhaps even better. I like to believe I can create fake aggie logic and stories... whoever is writing that.. be it real, troll or a Surly ghost writer... needs a book deal.

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, ousux said:
On 9/22/2024 at 5:42 PM, TrashMaster G said:
It was at least a defensable position at the time of the Tweet. 

BloU was most definitely not in better shape than us in '22

At the time of the Tweet the '22 season was just beginning and we were coming off a losing season and OU had gone 10-2 with a #10 finish.

2 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Could be. He went 2 for 8 against Texas in the first half. 

Yeah, but our run D is legit. We came to play and could name our score if we wanted to. Mullings runs hard and he can break tackles. Edwards is mid. I still can't believe he was on the same cover as Quinn and Hunter. 

Yeah, but our run D is legit. We came to play and could name our score if we wanted to. Mullings runs hard and he can break tackles. Edwards is mid. I still can't believe he was on the same cover as Quinn and Hunter. 

Of all the Edwards at Michigan, Braylon was the man. Legit.