• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

38 minutes ago, texifornia said:

This kid is hilarious. 100% knows what he's doing and it's a pure troll job.

It’s either a great troll job or he’s doing it simply to curry favor with aggy to get clicks.  Aggy is so gullible.  They lap up and believe without question any bit of praise as well as any Texas criticism both as completely accurate.

Edited by 89Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Top 5?  After they ran off Jimbo none of the top TWENTY five would take their sh1t job, some wouldn't even take their calls.  Elko was somewhere on the second page (after mike stoops) and he only got the job because he was the 1st one to say 'yes.'   They got turned down cold by every top coach to whom they reached out.  The "top 5" has no interest in taking that toxic sh1t job.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PilotsError said:

IMG_1799.jpeg

IMG_1800.jpeg

IMG_1801.png

IMG_1802.jpeg

IMG_1803.jpeg

I can't tell y'all enough how much I LOVE the idea that aggy should hire outside consultants to do their next coaching search. I'm sure Korn Ferry would LOVE to take a crack at that particular job opening. Maybe they can even pay Steve Patterson to help out.

Then again, I'm not sure even Korn Ferry could fuck things up worse than John Sharp and his cadre of mongoloids 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

SIAP but aggy Spurs fans are on the ledge that current and former Spurs came to the UTSA game, and had the audacity to fire off Smokey.

As a Spurs fan, I didn't think that win would get better, but here we are

Screenshot_20240925-085513.thumb.png.11bb3ed8bb16699454708a4be96f972b.png

Geez. The aggie fanbase is loaded with weak-willed men. Ron Swanson would not approve. 

20 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Geez. The aggie fanbase is loaded with weak-willed men. Ron Swanson would not approve. 

Oh quite the opposite, I'm sure he's highly principled.

I bet he burned all his Spurs merch and never attended a game when Johnny Moore, TJ, Cory Joseph, Lamarcus etc. played for them.

Edited by gofuckyourself
speling iz hard
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

SIAP but aggy Spurs fans are on the ledge that current and former Spurs came to the UTSA game, and had the audacity to fire off Smokey.

As a Spurs fan, I didn't think that win would get better, but here we are

Screenshot_20240925-085513.thumb.png.11bb3ed8bb16699454708a4be96f972b.png

The best part of that is the conclusion that money he allegedly spends on tickets somehow contributed to them coming to the game and firing Smokey. 

That's a long way to logic... but it's aggie so... 

14 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Aggie boards and social media now starting to talk about Weigman not showing up to practice. Heisman candidate transfer incoming!  Dude is going to light the Big 12 on fire next year at Okie State. 

I read on a few posts on texags where they truly believe if Reed was the opening QB they would have beat ND.  Couldnt find anything on the no-show at practice, but maybe it was on 247 or similar. 

Also, 9/10ish of them on this thread going all in on "old man yells at crowd" because of "showboating".  One of the many reasons elite kids dont want to go there, because of the fans. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3491772

36 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I read on a few posts on texags where they truly believe if Reed was the opening QB they would have beat ND.  Couldnt find anything on the no-show at practice, but maybe it was on 247 or similar. 

Also, 9/10ish of them on this thread going all in on "old man yells at crowd" because of "showboating".  One of the many reasons elite kids dont want to go there, because of the fans. https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3491772

12th Man Ag

AG

Some of you don't remember 77-0. OU was kneeling the ball and we had dudes celebrating making a stop!

12th Man Ag sure opened a can o’ worms on that thread.

He & Infinity Ag are about to bet the ban hammer.

this is from the AP article on sunday - i am 5 pages behind - i had no idea how close they were to losing - they went full aggy twice and barely won and just have to repost this for anyone else that is catching up

+++

The Aggies gave up a 65-yard touchdown pass to tight end Harold Fannin Jr. on the first play of the second half and the Falcons cut the lead to three when they scored on a 40-yard reverse later in the third.

Bowling Green blocked a punt on the ensuing drive, but the Aggies held onto the lead when Jackson Kleather missed a 28-yard field goal.

They looked to have finally put the game away with about two minutes left when Marcus Ratcliffe grabbed an interception in the end zone. But Le’Veon Moss fumbled on the next play to give the Falcons another chance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Not a cat said:

1. find current coach that already has a title that is willing to leave school where he won it.

2.  Sign him to long term guaranteed contract for obscene amount of money.

3.  Profit.

I hear Mack Brown could be available soon. I mean, it mostly fits their criteria. Old, fat, senile coach who could be shown the door soon by his current employer. Seems like a perfect match. Bring out the orange slices!!

53 minutes ago, Best served cold said:

I hear Mack Brown could be available soon. I mean, it mostly fits their criteria. Old, fat, senile coach who could be shown the door soon by his current employer. Seems like a perfect match. Bring out the orange slices!!

Give Mack a chance to Fuck Texas over for the 3rd time (quitting recruiting in 06/07, blocking any chance at hiring Saban) and he might actually kill himself recruiting just to do it.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I've come to the realization that the primary reason I have a pet peeve about the word "natty" is probably because 99% of those moronic douchebags use it regularly.  Some even capitalize it.

There are a couple of tards on this board that use "tuddy" all the time, which is much, much worse.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1