• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

51 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Shanahan is out. I don’t even know if their $9.95ers know who is going to play C on Saturday. 

Anderson is questionable and that usually means he won’t play. That dude’s NFL stock is collapsing in real time. Good luck to them at S. 

That grind of an SEC schedule will get you every time. Ya heard?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Worked with a dude years ago who referred to his fat, annoying-as-fuck wife as his "bride" every time he mentioned her.  And he mentioned her a lot.  Such a beating. 

It's your other half.  You were sliced in two by a huge cleaver and married your other half.

14 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

We need to maintain a list of words that should be punishable by death:

• hubby
  • preggers
  • natty
  • natties
  • tuddy
  • tuddies

And there should be a list of phrases used by football broadcasters like this one….”To the house”.

I don’t care how long it has been around or who started it (Howard Cosell maybe?). 
 It’s just plain stupid.

Get off my gottdamn lawn

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

And there should be a list of phrases used by football broadcasters like this one….”To the house”.

I don’t care how long it has been around or who started it (Howard Cosell maybe?). 
 It’s just plain stupid.

Get off my gottdamn lawn

"Gotta get untracked!"

No, numbnuts, if a train gets untracked, it's a freaking disaster.  For example, TAMU's Oline is untracked.  If you want someone to achieve their goal of success quickly, you want them to get on track.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

33 minutes ago, nnm said:

"Gotta get untracked!"

No, numbnuts, if a train gets untracked, it's a freaking disaster.  For example, TAMU's Oline is untracked.  If you want someone to achieve their goal of success quickly, you want them to get on track.

"The dictionary defines untrack as an active verb meaning "to cause to escape from a slump." In Webster's Third New International Dictionary, Unabridged, the definition for untrack was a little more literal: "to cause to move out of one's tracks: cause to get going.""

https://www.merriam-webster.com/grammar/get-on-track-versus-come-untracked-phrase-usage

2 minutes ago, Horndog said:

"The dictionary defines untrack as an active verb meaning "to cause to escape from a slump." In Webster's Third New International Dictionary, Unabridged, the definition for untrack was a little more literal: "to cause to move out of one's tracks: cause to get going.""

https://www.merriam-webster.com/grammar/get-on-track-versus-come-untracked-phrase-usage

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

It’s just plain stupid.

Get off my gottdamn lawn

"At the end of the day..."

2 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

Lift with your back, kids, not with your legs!

5f794082ca24c550258a02e1aed2122d-lg.jpg

They are straddling the log.  When they lift it 12 inches off the ground because they can't take it higher due to, you know, straddling the log, what are they going to do with it?  Is the plan for everyone to waddle forward together while bent over?  Maybe being bent over with someone placing a big piece of wood between their legs as they stare longingly into another mans ass is the idea/goal? 

Never change aggy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, Armybrat said:

It’s just plain stupid.

Get off my gottdamn lawn

"Dial up"

"He caught the ball at its highest point."

"Get untracked"

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

36 minutes ago, ABSR said:

They are straddling the log.  When they lift it 12 inches off the ground because they can't take it higher due to, you know, straddling the log, what are they going to do with it?  Is the plan for everyone to waddle forward together while bent over?  Maybe being bent over with someone placing a big piece of wood between their legs as they stare longingly into another mans ass is the idea/goal? 

Never change aggy.

Undoubtably it's because one time the early Aggies forgot the tractor to move the log, so they got the log over to the pile by collectively picking it up 12" and simultaneously shuffling and humping the log.  They got bonus gratification by having their faces in each others' butts (something a lot of surlyites also enjoy, it seems).  And voila! a new turdition was born!  Therefore, they have to do it into eternity.

Edited by nnm
mis-spelled turdition the first time.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Why do they use an axe to chop trees down?  Looking at some of those pictures they obviously have chainsaws there. 

Same as above.  I'm sure it's because one day the Aggie crew leaders forgot their saws, so they chopped the trees down like good ol' coonass redass Aggies.  The next day the crew leaders brought the saws, but because the new turdition was born the day before, they had to keep chopping with an axe.

What's even more ridiculous is that they use saws anyway to square off the ends before they stack their pile-o-death (see nice clean cut log edges in all the images below).  So it's all for show and turdition.

Bonfire.png

Edited by nnm
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, markstanco said:

And got a roughing the passer flag when they didnt throw that flag with frequency like today.  It was violent. 

There's been few games as a Texas fan where I thought scoring 100pts was viable if the team had the appetite for it - this is one of those games.  As one that attended the Big12 championship with the almost comeback with Opie, I was cheering for it.  Fuck CU....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I like listening to Klatt now. Watching that game in real time, I loved the crushing victory (we could have named any score we liked in a conference championship!), and I loved the hit (sans penalty). Looking at old videos and stills of the hit makes me feel a little bad for him now. I guess I'm going soft.

• Hook 'Em 7

43 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

There's been few games as a Texas fan where I thought scoring 100pts was viable if the team had the appetite for it - this is one of those games.  As one that attended the Big12 championship with the almost comeback with Opie, I was cheering for it.  Fuck CU....

I was there. We were scoring at will.

the Klatt his was extremely violent.

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

We need to maintain a list of words that should be punishable by death:

• hubby
  • preggers
  • natty
  • natties
  • tuddy
  • tuddies

"a dime"

He threw a dime.

Dime defense.

He caught a dime.

We dropped a dime on them.

Fuck me. It isn't cool. It isn't hoop. Just using your fucking words! 

[Lawn, Kids, Clouds, etc.]

1 hour ago, Magus Ossis said:

I like listening to Klatt now. Watching that game in real time, I loved the crushing victory (we could have named any score we liked in a conference championship!), and I loved the hit (sans penalty). Looking at old videos and stills of the hit makes me feel a little bad for him now. I guess I'm going soft.

alison-brie.gif

1 hour ago, Magus Ossis said:

CU had no business being in the game.  Big 12 north was a cripple fight in 2005.  Also, fuck BabaYaga  😀

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, 66BUFF said:

CU had no business being in the game.  Big 12 north was a cripple fight in 2005.  Also, fuck BabaYaga  😀

You broke my black, bitter heart earlier in 2001 when Simms went full re-tard, so the payback was worth it

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, speed817 said:

SIAP

This guy actually posted this on LinkedIn....

image.thumb.png.806554ced87e3fd3904f91d71b5a8bf3.png

Plain text in spoiler.....

Reveal hidden contents

Something has to be said.

Texas A&M Football had a decade away, in the best conference in the world, to build our own identity separate from Texas. I thought we’d done it. We clearly haven’t.

Texas A&M’s student body throws Horns Down right now more than it throws Gig ‘Em. It’s the most disappointing, old school, 1-and-11-is-fine-if-the-one-is-tu-Giggumhowdy crap I’ve seen in a lifetime of college football fandom. The scoreboard cutaways last night were absolutely packed with little brother energy. We’re ready to jump right back down to the little kids’ table.

There’s a fix, and I hope you’ll join me in considering it.

It’s how we manage our story at Fish Camp and in the traditions. It’s in all the official touchpoints of defining who we are, to incoming students. It’s okay to throw an occasional Horns Down, but right now it’s our identity. That can’t be. It’s a huge problem. Our identity needs to be Texas A&M, and good luck to the boys in orange. They’re a respected rival and otherwise not our concern.

At this moment, despite all the money, despite all the determined and talented people working to make this the best program in the country: we are and have been a second-tier football team. I hate that, but it’s the truth. We have more 4-win seasons than 10-win seasons in my adult life. So we, like many others, are trying to make the leap into that first tier and compete for national championships. The Horns Down identity is a crippling and permanent disadvantage in that battle, for as long as it remains. Point blank, a program obsessed with beating and demeaning a single rival will never, ever make that leap.

Texas fans, crow all you want. We deserve it. Right now, we are who you always thought we were.

We can act decisively to get rid of the Horns Down, little brother way of doing things, or it will dominate Texas A&M Football’s destiny forever.

What did I miss? What am I wrong about? If you think Horns Down is harmless fun, let me know in the comments.

(EDIT: thanks to all of you who are commenting! Please consider reposting or even copy-pasting if you want. I don’t care at all about the exposure for myself; the more people who adopt this idea as their own, the better chance that it will be seen by administration and taken seriously.)

I mean he's not wrong but I don't think he can uninstitutionalize the cult lol

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3