• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

18 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Not a true fan.

when Texas loses, all the rage juice blocks my boner signals and I need 24 hours to cool down OR at least a run to the underpass to murder 2/3 vagrants. 

The 2010's must have been really tough for you.

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Dude...I'm not a youth pastor.

Interesting way to tell us you're from San Antonio.

Nope it was in Houston at the Coliseum if I recall correctly 

9 minutes ago, Horndog said:

Didn't that ruin the t-shirt?

Nah he was carrying it dude stabbed him and grabbed the shirt and took off

18 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Not a true fan.

when Texas loses, all the rage juice blocks my boner signals and I need 24 hours to cool down OR at least a run to the underpass to murder 2/3 vagrants. 

I'm not worthy amigo and can tell you in no uncertain terms my team loyalty and sadness over a loss ends immediately with an actual real opportunity to have sex with Natalie Portman. 

Cause... that could happen 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

45 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

I'm not worthy amigo and can tell you in no uncertain terms my team loyalty and sadness over a loss ends immediately with an actual real opportunity to have sex with Natalie Portman. 

Cause... that could happen 

Hey, she's now available.

• Haha 1

Controversial take:
I hope Texas beats every team we play by 100 from here to eternity and wins every championship and award possible, and known UT super-fan Natalie Portman shows up at my door wanting to watch games and celebrate the victories.
b7afd335acdfd99129811bd621223310.gif

Was this scene ever in a movie?
  • Drool 1

10 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

the invocation of robocop caused me to find this and i can't resist....   next to max headroom, this is the most prescient of all 70s/80s futurecast

Arrested Development No GIF

Was is great satire of the direction we seemed to be heading at the time? Sure.  Was it actually prescient and a good representation of the actual future? Not even close.

1 hour ago, hookemATL said:

Not a true fan.

Neil Diamond openly admits to killing vagrants to get erections. Weird thing to have in common with anyone.  

1 minute ago, royiv said:

Her ex-husband cheating on her lends further credence to the old saying of “no matter how hot she is, somewhere some guy is tired of her shit.”

Or some skank wanted to say "He chose me over Natalie Portman" and went full court press to do it. 

I used to work with a woman who like to sleep with married men so she could call their wives and tell them. 

2 hours ago, hookemATL said:

Not a true fan.

Never heard of rage/hate fucks?

Bro,  you're missing out...

52 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but strip clubs existed before 1980.

I'd say "and how the fuck would I know that, I was 10 years old then".....but then I remember that I had pretty libertine parents, who drunkenly wandered around NOLA with me in tow, and chuckled as I peered into the welcoming doorways of various titty bars.

I had either terrible or awesome parents. Jury is still out.

23 hours ago, Lidig8r said:

"a dime"

He threw a dime.

Dime defense.

He caught a dime.

We dropped a dime on them.

Fuck me. It isn't cool. It isn't hoop. Just using your fucking words! 

[Lawn, Kids, Clouds, etc.]

Back in my day it was only a nickel.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but strip clubs existed before 1980.

True, but you had to make sure the old wifey didn't spot any feather on your pants.

Josephine Baker — Sky Sirens

• Drool 2

On 9/26/2024 at 9:16 AM, Armybrat said:

Health be damned, if he can walk he’s gonna play.

Rub some tussin and dirt on it and get your ass back in there! 

On 9/26/2024 at 9:45 AM, Longboard Horn said:

May she Rest in peace. Fuck cancer, man. Gone way too soon, in her 20s. God that's just tragic. 

On 9/26/2024 at 9:54 AM, lilMAC25 said:

Fuck Cancer

On 9/26/2024 at 11:37 AM, General Specific said:

For those too young, Joel became a believer and collected his Texas tattoo on this play!
d08120999763be3ea24d3180a5af536c.jpg

Kelson will always be a hero just for that hit. 

23 hours ago, sdm said:

alison-brie.gif

God I would love to hear her say that to me in person. I would kill every one of you and set a church on fire. 

22 hours ago, speed817 said:

SIAP

This guy actually posted this on LinkedIn....

image.thumb.png.806554ced87e3fd3904f91d71b5a8bf3.png

Plain text in spoiler.....

Reveal hidden contents

Something has to be said.

Texas A&M Football had a decade away, in the best conference in the world, to build our own identity separate from Texas. I thought we’d done it. We clearly haven’t.

Texas A&M’s student body throws Horns Down right now more than it throws Gig ‘Em. It’s the most disappointing, old school, 1-and-11-is-fine-if-the-one-is-tu-Giggumhowdy crap I’ve seen in a lifetime of college football fandom. The scoreboard cutaways last night were absolutely packed with little brother energy. We’re ready to jump right back down to the little kids’ table.

There’s a fix, and I hope you’ll join me in considering it.

It’s how we manage our story at Fish Camp and in the traditions. It’s in all the official touchpoints of defining who we are, to incoming students. It’s okay to throw an occasional Horns Down, but right now it’s our identity. That can’t be. It’s a huge problem. Our identity needs to be Texas A&M, and good luck to the boys in orange. They’re a respected rival and otherwise not our concern.

At this moment, despite all the money, despite all the determined and talented people working to make this the best program in the country: we are and have been a second-tier football team. I hate that, but it’s the truth. We have more 4-win seasons than 10-win seasons in my adult life. So we, like many others, are trying to make the leap into that first tier and compete for national championships. The Horns Down identity is a crippling and permanent disadvantage in that battle, for as long as it remains. Point blank, a program obsessed with beating and demeaning a single rival will never, ever make that leap.

Texas fans, crow all you want. We deserve it. Right now, we are who you always thought we were.

We can act decisively to get rid of the Horns Down, little brother way of doing things, or it will dominate Texas A&M Football’s destiny forever.

What did I miss? What am I wrong about? If you think Horns Down is harmless fun, let me know in the comments.

(EDIT: thanks to all of you who are commenting! Please consider reposting or even copy-pasting if you want. I don’t care at all about the exposure for myself; the more people who adopt this idea as their own, the better chance that it will be seen by administration and taken seriously.)

Good for him for trying. It won't work, but at least he gets it. 2%er. He's a sip troll! Ban him from LinkedIn!!!

22 hours ago, Pimphand said:

I believe it's stupid sip...

On 9/25/2024 at 4:58 PM, rage-a-holic said:

We need to maintain a list of words that should be punishable by death:

• hubby
  • preggers
  • natty
  • natties
  • tuddy
  • tuddies

That slaps fucking drives me nuts when kids say it. 

15 hours ago, TOR said:

"DEBACLED!"

Actually, that should be used more.

One of the loudest effing concerts I've ever attended.

5 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

GYcpMFEaUAA2CHr?format=jpg&name=medium

He, uh, realizes they can't go undefeated since they already lost, right? I know aggys are fucking stupid, but this take alone just shows how out of touch with reality they are. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The best and loudest concert I've ever been to was Rage Against the Machine with Wu-tang and The Roots. It was fucking awesome hearing Zach De La Rocha pointing at the police and screaming "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me!" The crowd went wild and people on the grassy knoll began trying to rush to the stage. My older sister and her friends took me to it and they scalped front row tickets. God that was fucking awesome. 

Also Tool is up there, and so is Queens of the Stone Age. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Funk Doctor Spock said:

The best and loudest concert I've ever been to was Rage Against the Machine with Wu-tang and The Roots. It was fucking awesome hearing Zach De La Rocha pointing at the police and screaming "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me!" The crowd went wild and people on the grassy knoll began trying to rush to the stage. My older sister and her friends took me to it and they scalped front row tickets. God that was fucking awesome. 

Lollapalooza 2008 was pretty funny.

Radiohead was the Friday night headliner and everyone left the concert in a peaceful manner.

Rage Against The Machine was the Saturday night headliner and everyone literally tore the chain link fence around Grant Park down and for a good solid 20 minutes you could hear people screaming fuck you I won't do what you tell me through downtown Chicago

Nine Inch Nails was the Sunday headliner and everyone left the concert in a peaceful manner.

It makes all the fucking bullshit RATM did during 2020-21 all the more egregious.... FUCK YOU DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU (absolute cowardice)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Radiohead was the Friday night headliner and everyone left the concert in a peaceful manner.

Rage Against The Machine was the Saturday night headliner and everyone literally tore the chain link fence around Grant Park down and for a good solid 20 minutes you could hear people screaming fuck you I won't do what you tell me through downtown Chicago

Nine Inch Nails was the Sunday headliner and everyone left the concert in a peaceful manner.

It makes all the fucking bullshit RATM did during 2020-21 all the more egregious.... FUCK YOU DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU (absolute cowardice)

Absolutely agree with your last post. Absolutely cowardice. I still love their music from when they weren't fucking idiots, though. But yeah, I agree with you. 

• Like 1

Let's get this thread on untracked!

0fc72b6b2085ba95628075928588d9314d95bbe4

image.png.2fd9c17106aca35ac4897f0b58e57a4a.png

Three reasons Texas A&M football takes out Arkansas in Jerryworld to move to 4-1 on the season
Last week’s performance for Texas A&M football was less than satisfactory, to say the least, in the minds of fans. Struggling with a team like Bowling Green, no matter how veteran of a squad they are, will always chafe at the sensibilities of the fans of a major program.

Of course, a win is a win. It wasn’t always fun to watch, but the Aggies emerged on the right side of the game; the difference between a learning experience and an embarrassment.

Now, though, they must once more rise to the occasion. The Aggies are 1-0 in the SEC after vanquishing Florida, but the Gators seem like they’re possibly even less of a challenge than Bowling Green at this point.

But this is Texas A&M and Arkansas, a series that, over the past twelve years, has seen the Hogs snatch defeat from the jaws of victory several different times. Here are three reasons the Aggies continue this dominant run against the Hogs.

Three reasons Texas A&M football defeats the Hogs: Arkansas’s run defense is fool’s gold
After breaking down the numbers, the strength of Arkansas’s defense may not be that much of a strength at all. The Razorbacks have put up some impressive numbers on first glance, but I’m not sure they hold up in the final analysis.

The Hogs have held three of their four opponents under 3.5 YPC, which is a pretty dominant showing, including holding UAPB to 0.3 YPC. However, in their most recent matchup, they allowed 5.6 YPC to Auburn, which got my gears turning.

The Tigers have padded their rushing statistics with nearly 10 YPC against Alabama A&M and 6.7 YPC against New Mexico; however, they were held to 4 YPC against California; which, on a sack-adjusted basis, is similar to the number that the Bears allowed to San Diego State.

I know it’s about matchups and the transitive property can be flawed, but the eye test, as well as some of these comparisons, tell me that the Arkansas run defense may have more issues than it may appear on first blush. If I’m right, then it could be another big day on the ground for the Agiges.  

Three reasons Texas A&M football defeats the Hogs: Taylen Green will crumble against Aggie defense
Green has been the toast of the town up in Fayetteville. Thanks to the dynamic pairing of he and Bobby Petrino, the Hogs have put up some huge offensive numbers, both through the air and on the ground.

However, there’s reason to be concerned with Green’s ability to make the required plays against the Aggies in this one. In two games against Power 4 competition, Green has passed for 7.4 YPA on 51% completion, 2 touchdowns, and three interceptions. Not exactly stellar numbers.

What’s more, the majority of that came against Oklahoma State, whose defense has not exactly been stellar so far this year. Against Auburn, Green only completed 43% of his passes for 5.4 YPA, 1 touchdown, and 2 interceptions.

I think the Aggie defense will have similar success against Green. Especially if they are able to bottle him up on the ground, this will be really tough sledding for the Arkansas offense. This is a chance for the Aggie defense to really show their dominance.

Three reasons Texas A&M football defeats the Hogs: A&M will continue turnover dominance
After the -2 to start the year against Notre Dame, Texas A&M football has really turned things around in the turnover department. Over the last three games, the A&M defense has created six turnovers, while the Aggie offense has only given it up once—late in the game against BGSU.

The Razorbacks, however, have had a proclivity for turnovers, giving the ball up six times themselves over their last three. The majority has come from Green throwing ill-advised passes, usually under pressure, so if the Aggie defensive line can get something going against that Arkansas front, then the A&M DBs could profit greatly.

I think this is a matchup that favors the Aggies. Winning the turnover margin more often than not means you win the game, so if the Aggies are able to capitalize the way I think they can, then they’ll be in a prime spot to take home the Southwest Classic trophy once again.

• Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Let's get this thread on untracked!

0fc72b6b2085ba95628075928588d9314d95bbe4

image.png.2fd9c17106aca35ac4897f0b58e57a4a.png

I really, really want to neg you for the “untracked” nonsense. But Graham’s trolling is so bad it’s good. 

Edited by nnm

40 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

37 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

• Like 3