• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

How ground up are the Longhorns today? How many players died? 

Sure, we'll show up for OU. I mean, they're just another BDF re-tread like us. But then Georgia? And then the rest of the SEC schedule? The grind? I weep for our players!

Oh the humanity!

This is where I get confused; is ousucks now an SECSECSEC juggernaut that can win on the road against an SECSECSEC Blue Blood like Auburn?   Or is ousucks a BDF re-tread just like those over-rated sips?  Or does it depend on who they are playing?  

The mental gymnastics necessary to be a texum aggy twelfth glory-hole man are exhausting.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

On 9/24/2024 at 2:51 AM, Pimphand said:

image.thumb.png.1664a33475633f43ef53b308a7dae5ee.png

Relax and hit the copium ags! (Maybe that is the shit the milkmen admonish the ags to "pass it back")

Top Trending Meme Coin Copium Price Surges as Upcoming 30% Burn Ignites FOMO

I love being a bit behind on this thread and reading posts such as these knowing that BG went on to lose to (checks ESPN app) Old Dominion 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, TheBryMan81 said:

I love being a bit behind on this thread and reading posts such as these knowing that BG went on to lose to (checks ESPN app) Old Dominion 😂

Aggycoaster is undefeated. The only other thing that compares is the other undefeated thing that starts with a p

12 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Aggycoaster is undefeated. The only other thing that compares is the other undefeated thing that starts with a p

Pizza?  Perogis?  Philly Cheesesteaks?  Psouth Austin's Mom?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Mizzou ain't that good; aggy has a solid chance to beat them. 

Missouri has a WR corps and a QB that should knife through the ATM back seven if the Mizzou OL can handle the DL. It could actually get ugly if the QB is on point this Saturday. 

Separately, Mizzou has a pretty damned good defense. 

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Missouri has a WR corps and a QB that should knife through the ATM back seven if the Mizzou OL can handle the DL. It could actually get ugly if the QB is on point this Saturday. 

Separately, Mizzou has a pretty damned good defense. 

They run too. I think Drink’s team is one of their best.

Edited by Alien Octopus
Can’t spell

Missouri has played two teams with a pulse and easily could have lost either, or both.

That said, Missouri has the ability to punish A&M’s secondary in a way that could put a lot of stress on a couple of pretty unimpressive maroon QBs. Imo. 

It looks like another quality loss incoming, but I think Missouri just isn’t all that. 

This is the wheels fall off, players fight on sidelines, malcontent storms off to lockeroom game for aggy.  Lots of blame pointing during the game, as Mizzou O runs roughshod and a&m has to air it out to catch up.  33-17 type final.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

49 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

0fc72b6b2085ba95628075928588d9314d95bbe4

image.png.4cc4b347106ef00a94739a6c83fcdf67.png

I knew this week would be a bit of a letdown, given aggy won and we won by "not enough."  Pretty predictable, though still entertaining. 

I need to see the acrobatics ole Graham engages in to keep aggy above us if they lose to Missouri and we beat OU.  That's when the real fun will start.

41 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I knew this week would be a bit of a letdown, given aggy won and we won by "not enough."  Pretty predictable, though still entertaining. 

I need to see the acrobatics ole Graham engages in to keep aggy above us if they lose to Missouri and we beat OU.  That's when the real fun will start.

Texas #6 - Texas beats a depleted ou team that is, lets face it, below average for some G5 schools so a win was inevitable."

Aggies #5 - The Aggies went to Mizzou this weekend and showed a lot of heart in the close defeat.  Mizzou will be a top 7-8 team before the year is over.

How'd I do?

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Texas #6 - Texas beats a depleted ou team that is, lets face it, below average for some G5 schools so a win was inevitable."

Aggies #5 - The Aggies went to Mizzou this weekend and showed a lot of heart in the close defeat.  Mizzou will be a top 7-8 team before the year is over.

How'd I do?

Graham Harmon right now: 

Shark Tank Writing GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2