Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 9/30/2024 at 12:43 PM, Beau Vine said:

0fc72b6b2085ba95628075928588d9314d95bbe4

image.png.4cc4b347106ef00a94739a6c83fcdf67.png

Just beautiful...I knew he'd find a way to get us even lower.

On 9/30/2024 at 2:37 PM, rage-a-holic said:

image.png.cacb47e632ee8d10bddf30ae7bf82036.png

Pig is driving to take the lead in the final 2 minutes and fumbles. aggy wins by 4.

Stupid Sip, you don't understand the plays along the edges.  The "what could have happened if" plays and such.

On 9/30/2024 at 7:13 PM, rage-a-holic said:

To be fair, a 5 point win over anyone in the SEC is a blowout to aggy.

So 21-17 is "almost a blowout".

Unless it's Texas playing pretty poorly and winning by 22.  Then it's a loss.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Drew said:

Just beautiful...I knew he'd find a way to get us even lower.

Stupid Sip, you don't understand the plays along the edges.  The "what could have happened if" plays and such.

Unless it's Texas playing pretty poorly and winning by 22.  Then it's a loss.

They don't get Graham and his brilliance Drew, which is an absolute tragedy.

Graham is doing God's work and we're just lucky to be witness.

10 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Wait, real grass again fo rills?

Yessir. Also, TIL only 3 other schools besides Texas have turf in the SEC. 

Vandy

Mizzou (fuck them forever for Fozzy in 2010)

and…

…Kentucky (wtf man)

Edited by Wilcox Cummingtonite
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Mizzou QB says practice is louder than the ags precious bat guano sacred grass stadium at dead dog scoreboard field.  Well maybe I'm embellishing a bit

Ags are not impressed

image.thumb.png.354365218d9f47ecbc22c21fbfdab7b2.png

They also use speakers to manufacture noise at Kyle Field. Guess they also don’t think their crowd is that loud. What’s controversial here?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Mizzou QB says practice is louder than the ags precious bat guano sacred grass stadium at dead dog scoreboard field.  Well maybe I'm embellishing a bit

Ags are not impressed

image.thumb.png.354365218d9f47ecbc22c21fbfdab7b2.png

So Missouri's piped in practice noise is louder than aggy piped in game noise? Amazing. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

It’s a glorified high school stadium but, yes, I agree with the rest. 

Faurot field?

I wouldn’t say high school at all. It’s not a bad facility for its size. Needs some work in a few places, and I guess they’re about to dump another $250M into it.

Definitely still way better than the tackle box. 

Just now, thunderlounge said:

Faurot field?

I wouldn’t say high school at all. It’s not a bad facility for its size. Needs some work in a few places, and I guess they’re about to dump another $250M into it.

Definitely still way better than the tackle box. 

Fair enough. I think there’s nothing remotely special or appealing about it. It’s a 70k generic structure. Mckinney or Allen would be more impressive if they needed 70k seats. 

GRAHAM IS UPSET!!!  Part 1

image.png.09949e0ef6a87aed1e85f19f44a5f4c9.png

Texas A&M football is getting ready for one of their biggest games of the year when Missouri rolls into town on Saturday. This is another chance for the Aggies to knock off of a ranked team—and, according to the latest AP poll, a top-10 team at that.

For their part, Mizzou has not quite resembled what most would associate with such a lofty mark, at least so far this year. They struggled to get by Boston College and Vanderbilt, and beat Buffalo by less than UConn did.

This will be the first game on the road for the Tigers, and Kyle Field's environment will be a tough challenge. The fans will be turning out in droves for this game, no doubt, and it could be a struggle for this Tiger team.

At least, that's how the common wisdom would go. The Tigers themselves, as well as some of their fans, are a little more nonchalant about what that challenge might look like.

Those are some pretty bold words from a Missouri fan who might do well to be a little more concerned with how his team might respond in their first road game of the season.

Of course, Brady Cook is a veteran quarterback who has seen a lot of snaps. Here's what he had to say about the stadium noise.

This one got some attention. Even new 12th Man Nana Boadi-Owusu had a message after seeing just how cavalier Cook was being.

This will add even more fuel to what is already going to be a great game this Saturday at noon. The 12th Man is about to show up big time.

• Haha 5

GRAHAM IS UPSET!!!  Part 2

image.png.11e715b64dee3b385f5cbe07103dcddb.png

Rumors have begun to swirl about Texas A&M football possibly returning to their original quarterback choice in Conner Weigman, as no. 15’s health appears to be on the upswing. Mike Elko mentioned today that Weigman was back to throwing in practice, which is a big step towards getting him back.

However, not everyone is a fan of that prospect—and some are simply dismissing it out of hand. Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz is one in that latter camp, as he made clear in his presser yesterday.

Drinkwitz commented that Reed has “clearly become the focal point of what they’re doing offensively,” given his run ability. This is obviously referring to the veer package that the Aggies have been running with Marcel, which is a far different look than what the Ags had going with Weigman.

Then, Drinkwitz was asked directly about whether he was preparing for Weigman to start at all, or had his attention focused on Reed. The Missouri coach was dismissive of the former possibility.

“At this point, I know on their depth chart it says the other kid’s the starting quarterback, but that’s just semantics, in my opinion. The guy’s 3-0 as the starter, and whether he’s listed as questionable or whatever, I don’t see them going back.”

“If they go with the other one, they go with the other one… They’ve kind of built the offense around Marcel. He went out for the press conference the other day.”

You usually don’t see head coaches like this be this bold, but Drinkwitz is apparently unafraid to do so. Either that, or he’s simply pretending to show his hand while keeping his real cards close to the vest.

In any case, I doubt it sat well with no. 15 that Drinkwitz was this cavalier in his remarks—not even naming him, and rather saying "this kid" or "the guy." We may get a chance to see this Saturday just how prepared—or not—he is for Weigman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

59 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Fair enough. I think there’s nothing remotely special or appealing about it. It’s a 70k generic structure. Mckinney or Allen would be more impressive if they needed 70k seats. 

Oh hell no. I’m just saying it’s better than that pyle of shit box.

Far from saying it’s spectacular, or some bullshit. Just significantly better constructed. Not talking anything past that, ‘cause fuck them too. 😁

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

That ended well for them.

spacer.png

If I were a Missouri fan, I would wear a waterproof head covering of some sort. They need to be afraid of classless pieces of shit spitting on them from decks above, shoveling horse shit on them, choking them, attacking them with swords, and I would not rule out throwing bat shit or human piss or shit on them. The horse shit and choking have only been done to Longhorns as far as I know, but the spitting has been done on fans other than Texas fans.

For being the greatest fans in the world, they're psychotic trash. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

That ended well for them.

spacer.png

If I were a Missouri fan, I would wear a waterproof head covering of some sort. They need to be afraid of classless pieces of shit spitting on them from decks above, shoveling horse shit on them, choking them, attacking them with swords, and I would not rule out throwing bat shit or human piss or shit on them. The horse shit and choking have only been done to Longhorns as far as I know, but the spitting has been done on fans other than Texas fans.

For being the greatest fans in the world, they're psychotic trash. 

Good sir, it appears you’ve missed the heart-felt opposing fan letters to the aggy faithful thanking them for their superior stadium directions and military glory.

• Haha 1