• Replies 77.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Texas A&M University's shellacking of Mizzou--one of the top teams in the entire country--was way more impressive than anything Texas has done. Weigman is just now getting a handle on Elko's "Runnin' Muumuu" Offense, and the result is the Ags are now on top of the SEC standings at 3-0. 

The last-second out-of-time against Notre Dame--one of the top teams in the entire country--seems so long ago. And did you see that Michigan lost yesterday to an unranked team? We should all be wary. There's a legitimate basis for voting A&M number one at this point. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

What are the odds Graham has aggy #1 this week? 

He has to avoid having us there, and with Tennessee and Bama taking losses, he's running out of options.  Plus, aggy are the only 3-0 team in the sec, after all. 

My guess is he can't quite bring himself to do it and he has uga first again with aggy second as the only 3-0 team in the sec.

Texas will not break the top 5.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, Bill Lumbergh said:

He has to avoid having us there, and with Tennessee and Bama taking losses, he's running out of options.  Plus, aggy are the only 3-0 team in the sec, after all. 

My guess is he can't quite bring himself to do it and he has uga first again with aggy second as the only 3-0 team in the sec.

I think you might have to drop Texas for not being active. Maybe move Arkansas and Vanderbilt up, but I don’t remember his “rankings” from last week. 

• Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

He’ll drop Texas out of the top 5 because he heard somewhere that during a bye week practice Isiah Bond dropped a pass.

• Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

When they lose one of these next three games, which I’m pretty sure they will lose at least one.  The tears will be glorious.  I checked out Texags and they are 100% sure they are going to the playoffs now….  

They’re gonna be a 1 loss team when we go to collie station. Their d is legit good and that schedule is dreck. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

They’re gonna be a 1 loss team when we go to collie station. Their d is legit good and that schedule is dreck. 

I think they’ll be 2-3 losses. Then at least 3 when we’re done with them. They won’t beat LSU this year. I still think they find another loss somewhere and over achieve to get to their 8-4 standard.

Edited by Wishbone
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Eh, they lose to bad Miss State teams in Starkville all the time.  They lose to LSU frequently.  And they'll lose to us.  They are who we thought they were.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

image.thumb.png.bb9c3e7df7c073d66ff84285bfe3e2be.png

What's kinda funny is the ags best chance at making the SEC CG is for them & Texas to win out until 11/30 that would put Georgia at 6-2 and eliminated they would then be up against at best 7-1 Alabama which means they could lose to the dreaded Whorn t-sips and be subject to the SEC tiebreakers (and no I'm not going to calculate those stupid things).  If Bama should so happen to drop one of (SCar, @Tenner, Mizzou, @LSU, or @OU) then in that hypothetical we would both be guaranteed a rematch in the 404 which would probably melt the redneck intertrons.

While I do enjoy rubbing little brother's nose in dogshit about never making the SEC CG I do think having an all SWC royal rumble would be worth it (provided we win the fucking game of course)

Their defense is good, not great. They'll get exposed by an actual team that can throw, and an o-line that is elite (us). They will get rag dolled by our entire line, and our defense is really good. Our DB'S will easiky take away whatever they trot out at WR, and Colin, Ethan Burke, Barryn Sorrell, Colton Vasek, will absolutely crush their QB. It's going to be real difficult when you are on your ass every play and coughing up the ball. Weigman will get sodomized. 

Also, their depth on the defense is not good. Bad DBs, bad NT/DT, safety is only Anderson, and their LBs are a laughing stock. Quinn will fuck their defense up. He will carve them up like a Christmas turkey. They're already dead, and it's not even Nov. 30th 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I think they’ll be 2-3 losses. Then at least 3 when we’re done with them. They won’t beat LSU this year. I still think they find another loss somewhere and over achieve to get to their 8-4 standard.
LSU isn't exactly setting the world on fire...either side of the ball. The aggy rollercoaster starts it's upward climb again, and it may be up to us to derail it.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rholl said:

Aggy thinks we have this crazy easy schedule????     Have they checked their own….. over hyped Misso LSU  and Horns….. am I missing something?

Yes, and our BMDs money-whipped Commissioner Sankey to stack the deck in our favor Year 1.

You know. aggy logic

There’s something to be said for beating them twice in a season, but there’s more to be said for humiliating them in their own stadium as part of continuing their streak of no championship game appearances, imo. If it knocks them out of the playoff picture, that would be fine, too. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

15 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

They’re really good with math. A string of 60% chance to win means they’ll win them all. 

IMG_6425.jpeg

And that's why the aggycoaster is undefeated.  We need them to get irrationally exuberant it leads to our greatest happiness.