Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

40 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

If you're a post-pubescent male, dress like a respectable man.  And do not wear another man's name/number on your back.

Most grown men dress like retards.  Most women are not much better.  They do not take care of themselves or have any pride in how they present themselves to the world.  And it's gotten worse as I have gotten older.  Just too many trashy people on this planet.

Middle Fingers GIF by Idiocracy

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

• Replies 78k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Just now, TreatyOak said:

I'm glad you take care of your health, but it doesn't change the fact that this country is full of people who live slovenly, obese lives. For such a prideful country, we sure have a lot of people who take no pride in their appearance. I'm grateful my wife is still a smokeshow who wears killer dresses to work.     

Nothing I can do about other fatasses. All I can control is myself. 

Despite my less than respectable appearance, and distinct lack of good looks, my last chica was a phenomenally beautiful and intelligent 6’ Latina who turned every eye, male and female, when she entered the room dressed like a goddess. She did wean me off some of the burnt orange, so it’s probably lucky for me I didn’t ever wear a jersey.

I have nothing against dressing well, it’s just not a priority for me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

100% this a big problem in this country. When my older daughter was in high school, there were wealthy Mexican families (who had moved to Austin to escape the crazy) and they would throw HS parties. All the American teenage boys would show up in shorts and jerseys. The Mexican teenage boys looked so much more respectable in dress pants and jackets. It was embarrassing. 

I was just talking to a friend a couple weeks ago about a mutual connection (late 20s) from one of those Mexican families who "runs logistics" for his daddy's company (goes out every night, fucks off every day and spends all his money on vices from the apartment his daddy pays for). Idk why it took me so long to realize that nepotism breeds mamones in whatever country you're from. They might dress better but they're not reinventing the wheel on privileged lifestyles. Work ethic and instilling values is going to breed "respectable" human beings no matter how you dress them. Not every slapdick in a blazer is worthy of adoration, surprise surprise. 

hell aggy has plenty of grown men still whooping and donating money to their fake army, what the shit do I give a fuck how a stranger dresses. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Despite my less than respectable appearance, and distinct lack of good looks, my last chica was a phenomenally beautiful and intelligent 6’ Latina who turned every eye, male and female, when she entered the room dressed like a goddess. She did wean me off some of the burnt orange, so it’s probably lucky for me I didn’t ever wear a jersey.

I'm happy you got to hang w a hot Latina. Well done! 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

I'm glad you take care of your health, but it doesn't change the fact that this country is full of people who live slovenly, obese lives. For such a prideful country, we sure have a lot of people who take no pride in their appearance. I'm grateful my wife is still a smokeshow who wears killer dresses to work.     

Same.  My wife is still smoke at age 46.  She weighs the same as she did the day we got married.  So do I (admittedly, I had gotten out of shape a few years ago after a rough spot in life but have worked hard to be in almost as good shape as I was in my 20s).

You do not have to spend a bunch of money to look decent.  Eat mostly lean proteins and plants and minimize sugar and carbs.  Do at least moderate cardio and resistance training.  Know how to use an iron if you can't afford dry cleaners. Wear clean clothes that fit and that are appropriate for whatever you are doing at the moment.

Most adults walk around like absolute slobs with no pride.

Was refreshing last night to see the opposite last night at the Episcopal - St. John's football game.  Grown ups almost exclusively that didn't dress like the trash you see at pro football games.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, BurdineBandit said:

I was just talking to a friend a couple weeks ago about a mutual connection (late 20s) from one of those Mexican families who "runs logistics" for his daddy's company (goes out every night, fucks off every day and spends all his money on vices from the apartment his daddy pays for). Idk why it took me so long to realize that nepotism breeds mamones in whatever country you're from. They might dress better but they're not reinventing the wheel on privileged lifestyles. Work ethic and instilling values is going to breed "respectable" human beings no matter how you dress them. Not every slapdick in a blazer is worthy of adoration, surprise surprise. 

hell aggy has plenty of grown men still whooping and donating money to their fake army, what the shit do I give a fuck how a stranger dresses. 

All fair points for sure, but I do see a correlation between taking care of yourself and your appearance and a respectable life that can make your children proud. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Frank Drebin said:

Same.  My wife is still smoke at age 46.  She weighs the same as she did the day we got married.  So do I (admittedly, I had gotten out of shape a few years ago after a rough spot in life but have worked hard to be in almost as good shape as I was in my 20s).

You do not have to spend a bunch of money to look decent.  Eat mostly lean proteins and plants and minimize sugar and carbs.  Do at least moderate cardio and resistance training.  Know how to use an iron if you can't afford dry cleaners. Wear clean clothes that fit and that are appropriate for whatever you are doing at the moment.

Was refreshing last night to see the opposite last night at the Episcopal - St. John's football game.  Grown ups almost exclusively that didn't dress like the trash you see at pro football games.

This 100%. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Grown men who worry about how others look and dress sound like junior high girls.

I don't really worry about it.  It is just unsightly to look at.  Example -- I was riding up the elevator at NRG on Sunday eye level with some Mike Elko-sized white trash woman's cottage cheese ass cheeks hanging out of her cut offs that were about 4 sizes to small.  There were countless other revolting eye sores.

Disgust and wondering where society went off the rails is more the emotion. 

Edited by Frank Drebin
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

28 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Example -- I was riding up the elevator at NRG on Sunday eye level with some Mike Elko-sized white trash woman's cottage cheese ass cheeks hanging out of her cut offs that were about 4 sizes to small.  

It's okay, you're in the trust tree.  You can admit to us you got semi-hard in that elevator.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, South Austin said:

It's okay, you're in the trust tree.  You can admit to us you got semi-hard in that elevator.

It was an escalator.  My wife and I were eye level.  One of many horrifying sights you get at professional football games.  I let my cousin have the family's suite passes.  That was a mistake.

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Pics or didn’t happen

• Hook 'Em 1

To get this thread back on track making funny of aggy...

My son's randomly assigned little league coach is an aggy. He was on crutches at their last game so we asked what happened. It's just a sprain, but it was caused when in his attic, he fell through the ceiling onto the kitchen floor. 😮

You can take the aggy out of CS but not the aggy out of aggy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

3 minutes ago, ASDFASDF said:

Imagine wearing another man's name on your body. It's pathetic, cuck behavior. You'll find no jerseys in my closets full of Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior, Gucci, Armani, Prada, Tom Ford, Yves Saint Laurent, and Salvatore Ferragamo. 

What if the jersey has no name on the back?

5 minutes ago, ASDFASDF said:

Imagine wearing another man's name on your body. It's pathetic, cuck behavior. You'll find no jerseys in my closets full of Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior, Gucci, Armani, Prada, Tom Ford, Yves Saint Laurent, and Salvatore Ferragamo. 

They have their names on the back of your shirts?

None of my shirts have some other man's names on them.  Other than, on some, a tag on the inside that is not visible when wearing.

Come clean, how many jerseys do you own?

Were you the classy gentleman at the game last Sunday wearing a number "0" Texans' jersey with the name "Fuxgivens" on it?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, Focht Up said:

What if the jersey has no name on the back?

8 minutes ago, ASDFASDF said:

I think the reference's to the names of the designers is his way of making fun of people who don't wear jersey's because they are wearing clothes with another man's name on their bodies.  I could be wrong though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dogfish said:

I think the reference's to the names of the designers is his way of making fun of people who don't wear jersey's because they are wearing clothes with another man's name on their bodies.  I could be wrong though.

Yeah, it wasn't subtle, but perhaps still a bit over Frank's head. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You know who sucks worse than slobs wearing jerseys? People who brag about their hot wife without posting pics.

In my defense, I’ve posted one of that sort. She’s wearing my shirt, not a jersey, though. I can’t bring myself to post any of the tall one… though not even the “let’s get back on topic” guys would complain about those. 

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Focht Up said:

Why is that?  I'm just curious. 

Thanks so much for your post! We answer all queries in the order they are received, so someone will get back to you as soon as possible!!!! Please be patient, as staffing issues are making response times just a tad longer than usual. 

We know you have choices of other forums and appreciate that you have chosen surlyhorns.com.

In the meantime, we have emailed you a short survey about your experience on this site that will help us continue to make Surlyhorns.com the very best it can be.

438706710-292406383960277-83623980862794

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Thanks so much for your post! We answer all queries in the order they are received, so someone will get back to you as soon as possible!!!! Please be patient, as staffing issues are making response times just a tad longer than usual. 

We know you have choices of other forums and appreciate that you have chosen surlyhorns.com.

In the meantime, we have emailed you a short survey about your experience on this site that will help us continue to make Surlyhorns.com the very best it can be.

438706710-292406383960277-83623980862794

That's very nice of you.   Thanks, man.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Orange&White said:

I guess that pretty much seals the deal that Billy Looch won't be at the Cotton Bowl.

Hopefully (I was trying to get this back on track, the jersey and hot wife talk is worse than listening to Beth Mowens describing JFF and Looch fucking each other with Tim Orlando and Galindo adding their three cents.)

• Haha 1