• Replies 78k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Asking the real questions! Hopefully this post somehow makes someone turn it into a jersey response or a comment about how a modern day man should dress. 

Reading their board, there is a rising consensus that they blow out the next 2 games and will not only go to the conference game but will be in the CFP. 

IMG_9867.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

image.thumb.png.fea6c36b404e3ede2ea405746d1e61f0.png

I wish the sec would figure out a schedule where everyone has to play everyone on a regular schedule, I don’t know once every four years at least…. But that might never actually happen because conference is pick and choose bs scheduling long before they add two more teams to schedule.  OU would whip them most years and it might be a toss up this year with OU’s defense vs their offense.  

Edited by Hook1997

Does the #1 team in the nation dominating a ranked opponent deserve to crack Graham Harmon’s SEC power ranking top 5 this week?

The way he shat on OU so hard before this game (it’s almost like they’re worse than Bowling Green) makes me think this isn’t our week. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Does the #1 team in the nation dominating a ranked opponent deserve to crack Graham Harmon’s SEC power ranking top 5 this week?

The way he shat on OU so hard before this game (it’s almost like they’re worse than Bowling Green) makes me think this isn’t our week. 

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Surely UGA deserves to drop below the almighty TAMU, given UGA’s struggle against MissSU, only winning by 10, while TAMU destroyed bye. Nobody dominates a bye week like TAMU. 

He will drop Georgia this week to set up poor mouthing us if we should win next week.

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

“I told y’all before this week how bad OU was. And this just proved me right.  A lackluster Texas team beat them by 30.  They still don’t run well and their QB still hasn’t beat anyone this year or been challenged.  We’ll see how well they fair against an, admittedly, ‘down’ Georgia team before they face REAL SEC teams like Vandy, Kentucky, and of course mighty Florida who, you’ll remember, Aggie destroyed on the road by double digits!”

10 minutes ago, Drew said:

“I told y’all before this week how bad OU was. And this just proved me right.  A lackluster Texas team beat them by 30.  They still don’t run well and their QB still hasn’t beat anyone this year or been challenged.  We’ll see how well they fair against an, admittedly, ‘down’ Georgia team before they face REAL SEC teams like Vandy, Kentucky, and of course mighty Florida who, you’ll remember, Aggie destroyed on the road by double digits!”

"This is the weakest 12-team playoff in college football history, so being the last team standing is a dubious honor for the Longhorns."

Edited by TotallyLegit
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

Aggy 44…Texas 20. 

that aggy offense is going to score 44 on THIS Texas D? 

Jesus Christ he’s the most perfect troll ever. 

Also his “strange” fascination with the Texas run game is baffling.  The OL determines the run game.  Not the Backs themselves.  

Edited by Drew
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 10/11/2024 at 3:21 PM, Magus Ossis said:

Surly dress code talk not going away

A virtual place that openly defies conventional rules of decorum yet populated by defenders of the dress code of their youth

Yesterday's mores regarding dress are fading away. I have an annual meeting which features occasions for black tie and for formal dress, but other than that, I rarely wear a suit and tie, let alone tux or tailcoat. In my circle, people wear scrubs to work even when that work is in an office setting.

spacer.png

Watched the full replay of thr game. Tu sucks. Oh sucks even more. We are going to absolutely manhandle them. This has to be the worst ou team I've seen in decades and probably an average tu team at best despite what the liberal media says. They love liberal schools like tu so they pump them up year after year so they can get recruits. They hate America loving schools like us so they push recruits against A&M and towards those liberal institutions.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3497560/0

Hahahahaha good job whoever did this. 

• Haha 4
  • Drool 1

Watched the full replay of thr game. Tu sucks. Oh sucks even more. We are going to absolutely manhandle them. This has to be the worst ou team I've seen in decades and probably an average tu team at best despite what the liberal media says. They love liberal schools like tu so they pump them up year after year so they can get recruits. They hate America loving schools like us so they push recruits against A&M and towards those liberal institutions.

You're one glorious bastard, whoever is posing as Blinnaggie2002.

• Haha 5
  • Drool 2

9 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Y'all will never guess who has lost his little mind...

image.png.21c05e936ee497417b0a4e09ad78dcf7.png

I for one welcome our new aggy overlords, and shame on those of you who are scoffing about Graham's predictions!  He has never been wrong on a prediction before!  Well, other than this:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.24563fc81368ad87df4efba4c224ea1f.png

Is Graham paid by “tu” to troll aggy with unbelievable BS that only aggy would believe?  

• Drool 1

I for one welcome our new aggy overlords, and shame on those of you who are scoffing about Graham's predictions!  He has never been wrong on a prediction before!  Well, other than this:

Hide contents

So Aggy not only runs the table on their remaining schedule, they win every game by double digits and beat us by 24. 

• Haha 1

Reveal hidden contents

His hedging on Georgia already tells you exactly how nervous he is about that one. 

• Hook 'Em 3