• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

because those better A&M teams played better Mississippi State teams. This Mississippi State team is hot garbage.

Eh this current MSU team challenged the Horns for a half in Austin, and Texas is far better than the ags.  They challenged Georgia in Athens and only lost by 10, and Georgia is far better than the ags.

Edited by utee94
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Troll or not, I like these quotes:

It MIGHT be true that few teams can test Texas, right?

Mississippi State had 144 passing yards against Texas, and 306 against Georgia.  Hmm.

Yeah well Texas was playing at home...and Miss St obviously wasn't trying that hard or it would have been closer duh.

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yes, SEC teams all get better as the season goes on, except when they get worse because meat grinder.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It’s amazing how every year they get to play the worst teams in the conference and still fuck it up. 

No sir...Texas plays the worst teams in Conference...aggy has been saying so all year.

25 minutes ago, Pancho said:

because those better A&M teams played better Mississippi State teams. This Mississippi State team is hot garbage.

You must not have seen them play the great and mighty Georgia team then...

So when they beat the Ags it'll be "they were actually a really good team" OR when they lose in a heartbreaker "well see what they did against Georgia?  Not a bad loss PLUS we still only have one SEC loss...so beat the rest of the teams on our schedule including that crappy untested TU team and we're going to the dad gum  SEC title game!"

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Uh, did you watch the MSU-UGA game?

No no this is all according to plan. Texas played bad MSU...NOW they're good, like Mizzou, so when Aggy beats them they can crow about it.  Especially when they win 38-13 and can claim "we beat them better than TU"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, markstanco said:

https://gigemgazette.com/power-ranking-the-sec-after-week-7-new-top-team-as-ut-uga-bama-falter-01ja5p6adymq

Power ranking the SEC after week 7: #3 - Texas

The Longhorns notched a big milestone this weekend by taking care of OU, who has been the perennial burr under their saddle. The triumphant return of Quinn Ewers to the quarterback spot saw the senior QB get his second win in the Red River Rivalry. Uhhhhhh............a win is a win. Isn't that what they always crow?

However, the scoreboard destruction of Oklahoma still masks some of the issues that have been persisting with this Texas team. Wait for it..........re-read the previous sentence again because here comes the most non-sensical and hilarious cognitive dissonance --->It’s becoming increasingly clear that the Horns have yet to be tested, and they’re not really passing with flying colors in every facet. I agree, we haven't been tested. I wonder why that is? Could it be a world-class defense? A offense that can score at will and a HC playing "name the score" game? A special teams, minus Burt who has been regressing, that has been lights out? And who the fuck cares about what happened with Auburn? We shut OUsux's offense down and could do whatever we wanted (if Quinn could hit the receiver) on offense. Seriously, what the absolute fuck is this guy talking about? OUsux has 239 yards of offense. To be blunt, the defense butt fucked OUsux's offense all day. 

There’s no one, dominant team this year, of course. He is literally smoking the crack. Everyone has holes. But when I see that the Texas pass offense put up a worse performance against OU than did the Auburn Tigers, of all teams, that has me concerned. We didn't need to fucking pass, Graham!!!! And he forgot someone who is going to win the Heisman had to shake the rust off.

So too does the defense. One of the top defenses in the country? The Longhorns have yet to play a team with the ability to complete a downfield pass, I fucking wonder why and they’ve been able to dedicate scheme and numbers to the run game as a result again, I fucking wonder why—yet they’re still not as dominant as they were last year. That last sentence is the crack talking.

UGA will be a test in that respect, so we’ll find something out about the Longhorns this weekend—one way or the other. What will be the excuse next Monday after the mudhole in UGA's ass starts to dry out?

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

Eh this current MSU team challenged the Horns for a half in Austin, and Texas is far better than the ags.  They challenged Georgia in Athens and only lost by 10, and Georgia is far better than the ags.

“Challenged” doing a lot of work there. “Frustrated,” but not to the point of actually making Texas adjust? OK.

Blue and Cook hold on to the ball and even the frustration is gone. Granted, they didn’t, but that’s on Texas, not Mississippi State. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, markstanco said:

But if that Mizzou game showed what the Aggies are going forward, there are almost no holes in this team—and those holes that are present are at spots that have been improving every single week.

My favorite quote of the entire article. How he can't acknowledge that Mizzou is hot buttered ass is hilarious.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Updawg said:

So is he a Baylor dork trolling them?

Or just some ai creation or a major weird guy? I’m confused but find it entertaining

Seems to be originally from Columbia, SC, and maybe attended grad school there. A few Facebook pics of him in A&M gear from what probably would have been his undergrad era. Looks like he also worked for a campus-centered Christian network if everything is accurate. But there's just enough to make it look convincing and not enough consistent, long-term record to make me fully buy in.

So I'm leaning this way: 51 percent real, 49 percent troll.  But 110 percent entertaining.

23 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

so his linkedin says "northeast presbyterian church waco texas"

there is no northeast presby in waco

there is a northeast presby in columbia SC

he is NOT listed on their staff page: https://nepresbyterian.org/leadership-and-staff/

apologies if this has already been posted

That changed recently. He was there earlier this year

https://web.archive.org/web/20240421211933/https://nepresbyterian.org/leadership-and-staff/