• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, nnm said:

The following is not a hot take, or a bold prediction.  TAMU will lose at least two of the next five games, to MissSU, LSU, USCe, or AU.  They are not going to be in the CFP.  They've had one 10-win season this century.  Their overall historical record is mediocrity, in the 8-4 range.  They will even out to their mean.   

They're going to lose 3 more before playing us: lsu and 2 of the 3 road games.

I can't believe the mileage they're getting out of that mizzou win.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

https://www.stubhub.com/mississippi-state-bulldogs-football-mississippi-state-tickets-10-19-2024/event/152748833/

HO-LEE-FUK

image.thumb.png.88fdd24586101854b5ed1277eca4069b.png

Texum Bulldogs don't seem very fired up...

Maybe Moo State should have kept Stingray around as a hype man instead of running him off after he embarassed them on Tosh.0

Edited by Pimphand
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, markstanco said:

If you are serious about giving state 10.5 when the line is 15 I’m your huckleberry for $100.

I took 14.5 from an aggy. Surprised the line is this high when aggy has only won twice in 6 tries @ Starkville.

8 hours ago, Pimphand said:

So alexandertheok tried to link this thread: 

Only he embedded the URL as an image link 

It's just a minor mistake. It's not like he built a pool the wrong length, or connected the sanitary sewer drainage line to the storm drain so 1.8 million gallons of sewage flows into the golf course creek, or having the equine barn collapse on people. 

• Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

It's just a minor mistake. It's not like he built a pool the wrong length, or connected the sanitary sewer drainage line to the storm drain so 1.8 million gallons of sewage flows into the golf course creek, or having the equine barn collapse on people. 

Yet! However, if you give any aggy enough time…

3 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Why would you only want alums to root for your team? You should want everyone to be a fan of your team- that’s why there’s a BOMC and people laugh at aggies.

Because if non-alums like a school’s team it demonstrates popularity and acceptance across large swaths of ages, locations, incomes, and backgrounds. Then you have to think through why your school’s team doesn’t really have that. 

Stupid people gravitate to winners. You are all kidding yourselves if you don't think those mouth breathers were rocking Johnny Manziel shit 12 years ago.

When Vince won the rose bowl against USC they went and interviewed the most meth addicted trailer hillbillies who claimed to be UT fans.

The whole debate is stupid..

When you are a fan and cannot name a player you are bandwagon jumping trash period.

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Stupid people gravitate to winners. You are all kidding yourselves if you don't think those mouth breathers were rocking Johnny Manziel shit 12 years ago.

When Vince won the rose bowl against USC they went and interviewed the most meth addicted trailer hillbillies who claimed to be UT fans.

The whole debate is stupid..

When you are a fan and cannot name a player you are bandwagon jumping trash period.

Bandwagon revenue still spends, though, right?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Pimphand said:

Yes I give 0 fucks about our bandwagon being full lol more power to them

That’s cool. I’m just saying I wouldn’t initiate a roster quiz before allowing someone to stuff money in the program’s pocket. There’s no real downside and I don’t think it makes anyone “trash.” The fact that it pisses off Aggies is a bonus. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

So, I was almost put on message board geniuses for the 3rd time but aggy was too dumb to get it right on the link, is that what happened?  
This is Jacks complete lack of surprise face. 
too bad- my anti SEC mocking post should be required reading for all the dipshits and morons south of the Mason Dixon line, and Mizzou too I suppose. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

For about the last 15 years the Aggies have had a pretty elegant solution to growing their fan base without T-shirt fans, they just offer admission to anyone who (mostly) spells their name correctly on the application 

Edited by UncleSonny
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

So, I was almost put on message board geniuses for the 3rd time but aggy was too dumb to get it right on the link, is that what happened?  
This is Jacks complete lack of surprise face. 
too bad- my anti SEC mocking post should be required reading for all the dipshits and morons south of the Mason Dixon line, and Mizzou too I suppose. 

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3498194

• Drool 1

18 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

For about the last 15 years the Aggies have had a pretty elegant solution to growing their fan base without T-shirt fans, they just offer admission to anyone who (mostly) spells their name correctly on the application 

xTiTnLWl6ftNuZAe8E.webp

1 hour ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Why would you only want alums to root for your team? You should want everyone to be a fan of your team- that’s why there’s a BOMC and people laugh at aggies.

Aggies like Garrett know other people don't want to root for their utter toilet bowl of an athletic program so they pretend that's just how they like it.

Keep flushing that money, Garrett. We see you. WHOOP!

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

Dude goes to the state fair to troll Texas fans.  The pathetic lengths aggy goes to...

Stupid for all the reasons listed above, but even more because TAMU has legions of t-shirt fans.  I lived in the Houston area for about 20 years, working in O&G, and now live in rural ETX.  The idiot contingent of TAMU t-shirt fans is huge.  The same interview montage could be done at any TAMU-Arky game at Jerry World, any First Monday in Canton, and/or any large gathering of people in Houston/Katy/Cypress.  

Edited by nnm
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, TexLonghorn said:

"So you're a Chicago Bears fan?"

"Yup"

"Did you go to Chicago Bears?"

HoW DoEs FaNdOm WoRk??

They’re actually asking “do you root for the bears “ 

“yes “

“Did you play for them “ 

idiots I tell ya fucking idiots 

46 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I stopped for gas in Caldwell and those assholes left an acceptance letter under my windshield wiper when I ran inside to take a leak.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Stupid for all the reasons listed above, but even more because TAMU has legions of t-shirt fans.  I lived in the Houston area for about 20 years, working in O&G, and now live in rural ETX.  The idiot contingent of TAMU t-shirt fans is huge.  The same interview montage could be done at any TAMU-Arky game at Jerry World, any First Monday in Canton, and/or any large gathering of people in Houston/Katy/Cypress.  

I wonder what is actually tougher to accomplish - buying an A&M t-shirt or getting admitted to A&M?  I would say it’s probably a tossup.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Stupid for all the reasons listed above, but even more because TAMU has legions of t-shirt fans.  I lived in the Houston area for about 20 years, working in O&G, and now live in rural ETX.  The idiot contingent of TAMU t-shirt fans is huge.  The same interview montage could be done at any TAMU-Arky game at Jerry World.  

Pretty much the same here. Worked for a subcontractor based out of Houston for 42 years.  I can attest that there is a huge T-shirt fan base there, and with a few rare exceptions they were the biggest bunch of trashy meth/doped headed pieces of shit you could Imagine.  I fired my fair share over the years. 

• Like 1

Yup, my cousin down at the ranch stops everything to watch aggy on Saturdays when they're on tv.  I always assumed he went there, but then he mentioned a couple of weeks ago how he never went to college in casual conversation.

I told him I thought he went to A&M and he said, "Oh, hell no.  I've never even been to College Station".

I know lots of guys like that.

/csb

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Pretty much the same here. Worked for a subcontractor based out of Houston for 42 years.  I can attest that there is a huge T-shirt fan base there, and with a few rare exceptions they were the biggest bunch of trashy meth/doped headed pieces of shit you could Imagine.  I fired my fair share over the years. 

Well you probably remember the torture that was 1992 Houston Sports Talk Radio with all those redneck mouth breathers calling in postulating how Corey Pullig was finally going to get them over the hump only to get dunked on by Notre Dame in Dallas.  That Notre Dame dotted that eye again in 93 was just the chef's kiss.  Then came the much overdue probation in 94 and then 95 happened and they have only produced 3 decent seasons since (1998 B12 title, 2012 heisman, & 2020 CFP near miss)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

"T shirt fans" is smack talk that only aggies engage in because they have nothing to brag about. "At least I went to this shitty ass school!" isn't the flex they think it is. College football isn't a billion dollar business due to not having "t shirt fans", that's for sure.

I'm still trying to figure out what's the difference between a "fan" and a "T-Shirt fan".

Like do they act different or something?  I've even seen aggy say "it's okay to be a fan of a team you didn't go to school to, but just don't d 'T-shirt Fan Behavior'"

Like WTF?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Yup, my cousin down at the ranch stops everything to watch aggy on Saturdays when they're on tv.  I always assumed he went there, but then he mentioned a couple of weeks ago how he never went to college in casual conversation.

I told him I thought he went to A&M and he said, "Oh, hell no.  I've never even been to College Station".

I know lots of guys like that.

/csb

I would venture to guess that there is a very high correlation between "aggy t-shirt fan" and "never been to College Station"