• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

It is a weird flex.  

“You see, my school has so little redeeming value and such an embarrassing reputation that the only people who can root for it are those that went there! Your school however is so well thought of you have tons of fans who never even went there!   Take that stupid ‘Sip.”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

Well you probably remember the torture that was 1992 Houston Sports Talk Radio with all those redneck mouth breathers calling in postulating how Corey Pullig was finally going to get them over the hump only to get dunked on by Notre Dame in Dallas.  That Notre Dame dotted that eye again in 93 was just the chef's kiss.  Then came the much overdue probation in 94 and then 95 happened and they have only produced 3 decent seasons since (1998 B12 title, 2012 heisman, & 2020 CFP near miss)

2020 CFP near miss? Yousureaboutthat.gif

On 10/15/2024 at 5:52 PM, Doc Daneeka said:

I don’t think I could survive Texas beating A&M in the regular season, beating them in the SEC championship game, and then knocking them out of the playoffs on the way to a national championship. I’m willing to risk it, though. 

I would die of dehydration.

jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

I have two close friends who didn’t go to UT like me and one could make a decent argument they are “bigger” fans than I am.

Lol, I have a good friend that went to aggie. While he can't match my historical efforts in support of UT, he vastly surpasses it today.

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

But by aggy standards that is a near miss.  They always miss just that time they got really close

They only lost to bama by 28 that year but were somehow convinced they were going to get picked over teams with the same record because secsecsec

I encounter Aggies at work and I have a couple of good friends that went there.  The one thing that they all have in common is that they cannot help throwing in a tu or some other comment every single time I talk to them. 
To be honest, I really don’t think about it most of the time until one of them says something.  It’s really a big part of their identity. I have long held the belief that much of their self image is made up from how their sports teams perform. 

Their self image is made up of feeling like they are special, and only they can see it, and the rest of the world is just trying to fuck them over. They aren't alphas, and they never will be.

The reality is that they are uniquely retarded. They value their uniqueness over everything, because it's the only thing that makes them feel special. And therein lies the problem: they aren't special. They are the common clay of the new west.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

I encounter Aggies at work and I have a couple of good friends that went there.  The one thing that they all have in common is that they cannot help throwing in a tu or some other comment every single time I talk to them. 
To be honest, I really don’t think about it most of the time until one of them says something.  It’s really a big part of their identity. I have long held the belief that much of their self image is made up from how their sports teams perform. 

You should start keeping statistics on those references and then, after a period of time, make up a PowerPoint presentation showing the stats and then invite them to a meeting to present your findings.