Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

25 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Love me some coach boom.

musraaage.0.gif

I met him at Fudruckers by the Riverwalk just prior to his first season at Texas and he said "Hi I'm Will Muschamp" and I said oh I know! He kinda chuckled and smiled because I was pretty fucking fired up about it. 25-2 in 08/09 wasn't too shabby. (2010 will not be discussed)

• Like 1

They were #5 at the time, you stupid sip. So much worse!

Yeah but it wasn’t early season so Georgia had already “found out who they were” or whatever excuse we get for why beating a healthy bama in Tuscaloosa in week 2 is not good. So we’ve got that going for us which is nice
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, BlueGreySky said:

My wife (Domer and life-long Indiana resident) legitimately thought the Longhorn with horns broken off was one of their school's official logos because aggy use it so much.  The shirt confused her so much until she pieced it together that aggy was celebrating a UGA win like it was their own.  Even after 15 years together I am still teaching her more new and regarded things about these simpleton fucks.

"Well honey they bury the dead mascots facing the scoreboard so they can follow the game.  Stop looking at me like that, I am not making this shit up."

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

For anyone who might have thought "surely that photo is fake", you can buy the shirt here and in many other fine online apparel outlets:

Welcome To The SEC 30-15

image.png.f9312215ffba8f23f672beec89c2a90b.png

Welcome to the complete aggy domination of the SEC

2012-2023:

6-2, 4-4, 3-5, 4-4, 4-4, 4-4, 5-3, 4-4, 8-1 cough, cough, I got covid, 4-4, 2-6, 4-4

2 hours ago, GringoSalado said:

"Well honey they bury the dead mascots facing the scoreboard so they can follow the game.  Stop looking at me like that, I am not making this shit up."

Yeah, nailed it.  Like one of many conversations I've had educating her over the years. 

Just running through my mental aggypedia rolodex I don't ever think I ever even told her about: Medal of Honor winners, list-eater, uncover, midnight yell when the lights go out, taking a working cannon on a rail car to Waco to attack Baylor, Sul Ross, winning halftime, and probably many more because there is almost no end to their moronic traditions and simplemindedness.

• Haha 1

For anyone who might have thought "surely that photo is fake", you can buy the shirt here and in many other fine online apparel outlets:
Welcome To The SEC 30-15

image.png.f9312215ffba8f23f672beec89c2a90b.png
"Since joining the conference in 2012, Texas A&M has staked its claim in the SEC"

And this stake is what? Not even one single conference championship game appearance in 12 full seasons. no idea what their overall conference record is but it can't be that great. Their best season was 2020 covid, when nothing made sense that year in all of life. And still have zero to show for that except a win over the powerhouse Tar Heels of Mack Brown.

Oh, and they also dodged a bowl game against I believe Wake Forest that they said was due to covid. But in reality, they knew they were about to get fucked and they had to protect that recruiting reputation.

I think we have one less win against Bama in 2 tries than they do in 12 since their SEC play.

Fuck off aggy
  • Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, TOR said:

As an enlisted man, the fake army LARPing pisses me off so much.  

The lederhosen is kind of spot-on though.

Bet they pronounce it as "leader" hosen, too.

Germans laugh their asses off when some dumb American mentions "singing pants".

Advantage, aggy?

20 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Cross-post from Uniform Pron.

Nice, turditional look, aggy!

Watched the video and the first thing in focus on their new fancy unis isn't "Texas" or "A&M" or "Aggies"...  it's -you guessed it! - "SEC".  Fucking dweebs.

They are also a solid 10-15 years late on the matte black helmet trend.

And nice work to the photog who lit these stills to show all of the imperfections on their fancy new bargain basement helmet decals. 

1 minute ago, Guadaloopy said:

Watched the video and the first thing in focus on their new fancy unis isn't "Texas" or "A&M" or "Aggies"...  it's -you guessed it! - "SEC".  Fucking dweebs.

They are also a solid 10-15 years late on the matte black helmet trend.

And nice work to the photog who lit these stills to show all of the imperfections on their fancy new bargain basement helmet decals. 

Yeah, even Iowa state did that all black thing a while back 

Just looked it up and since 2009, aggy has worn 12 (tomorrow will make 13) different helmet designs.  I guess swag trumps turdition in this area.  

We have worn two, with one being a throwback tribute to the 1963 National Championship team with major departure of adding the number above the Longhorn logo.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Just looked it up and since 2009, aggy has worn 12 (tomorrow will make 13) different helmet designs.  I guess swag trumps turdition in this area.  

We have worn two, with one being a throwback tribute to the 1963 National Championship team with major departure of adding the number above the Longhorn logo.  

CR shit is that way 

• Haha 2