On-campus death-trap ‘bonfire’ logpile...     1999

Sing ‘War Hymn’ mentioning TEXAS more than aggy...    tbd

‘A&M’ stands for something...     1973

Milkmen instead of cheerleaders...     tbd

Homage in E-walk to Sul Ross...     2018

0.000 in new T-day (+1) rivalry...     tbd

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

texaggy radio picks the Texas/ISU game. Gabe Cuck opens with "night game at DKR so they might get 50k to show up, cause nobody is going to watch this on LHN." Their picks might surprise you.

Starts at 1:49:45

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/MebZ5ppj2uY/0109479-buyv.mp3

Pretty rich coming from a program that has about 75,000 actual used tickets each week.

18 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

It's really not fair the way they count their attendance.  Half of those folks were just stopping in to pick up some milk and a $5 rotisserie chicken, and accidentally stumbled into the wrong building. 

Just like Andy Griffith in "What it Was, Was Football".  I believe I will have another big orange.  

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Interesting change to a tradishun. Elephant Walk will no longer stop at Sul Ross statue. Still won't involve elephants, either.

I like how they skirt stating openly that this is because Sul Ross was a racist murderer, but hey, baby elephant steps, right?

Sul Ross embodies everything that University stands for... and I mean everything. 

As much as I want A&M to beat LSU Posted on 11/16/18 at 11:54 am
uArw.png21dArw.png100
bkm1.png
As much as I want A&M to beat LSU, it was more important for Bama to beat LSU. The pride of the conference and our standing as the best league in college football was on the line. 

It would be great for both to happen every year, but if I had to pick one, as long as Alabama is the head of our conference, I’d pick them.

So, go ahead and beat our ass....just let Bama stay the big dog.  Stupid aggy.

As much as I want A&M to beat LSU Posted on 11/16/18 at 11:54 am uArw.png21dArw.png100 bkm1.png As much as I want A&M to beat LSU, it was more important for Bama to beat LSU. The pride of the conference and our standing as the best league in college football was on the line. 

It would be great for both to happen every year, but if I had to pick one, as long as Alabama is the head of our conference, I’d pick them.   So, go ahead and beat our ass....just let Bama stay the big dog.  Stupid aggy.
10 posts before yours
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Armybrat said:

The Rougarou4lsu response on the first page is a classic. Lulz.

What the hell did the University of Texas do to you poor people over the years to turn you into such submissive, pathetic dick riding little bitches with no self respest?
Is this what the military does to people?

Take UAB and the points.  Here's why:

https://theathletic.com/656972/2018/11/16/uab-blazers-football-return-defense-second-year/

"UAB’s 9-1 record this year has been fueled by one of the best defenses in the country. Its 13.2 points allowed per game trails only Clemson, Alabama and Michigan. Its 3.8 sacks per game leads the nation. The Blazers have three shutouts and have allowed points in only eight of 28 quarters in conference play."

9 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

What the hell did the University of Texas do to you poor people over the years to turn you into such submissive, pathetic dick riding little bitches with no self respest?
Is this what the military does to people?

They are fake military. They desperately hope our real military continues to succeed (just like Bama) because imagine what could happen to them if these fake warriors had to actually go into real battle!

17 minutes ago, rickyspub said:

They are fake military. They desperately hope our real military continues to succeed (just like Bama) because imagine what could happen to them if these fake warriors had to actually go into real battle!

They might fare alright. Their weirdass dances and shit would scare their enemies away.

Quick reminder to everyone that the Corps. is not a true ROTC, as the members can choose by their sophomore year to not enter the military after graduation, but stay in the Corps. all 4 years in a "ceremonial" role. To stay in UT's ROTC, you have to enter the military upon graduation. So while the Corps. does send candidates to OCS upon graduation, it is not a requirement to be in the Corps. The Corps. acts more as a fraternity, in that regard.

22 minutes ago, Eastwood said:
46 minutes ago, rickyspub said:

Quick reminder to everyone that the Corps. is not a true ROTC, as the members can choose by their sophomore year to not enter the military after graduation, but stay in the Corps. all 4 years in a "ceremonial" role. To stay in UT's ROTC, you have to enter the military upon graduation. So while the Corps. does send candidates to OCS upon graduation, it is not a requirement to be in the Corps. The Corps. acts more as a fraternity, in that regard.

The aggy corps has nothing to do with the ROTC programs hosted on the aggy campus. The ROTC program on the aggy campus is funded by the federal government. The corps is funded by the state government. By law, states do not pay for training of federal troops. The aggy corps is an entirely civilian fraternity wearing contrived fake military costumes. The aggy corps is not subject to the UCMJ. Every individual serving in the military is subject to the UCMJ. The aggy claim that serving in the aggy fake army fraternity is in any way related to honorable military service is yet another example of aggy fraudulent military fairy tales. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Eastwood said:
55 minutes ago, rickyspub said:

Quick reminder to everyone that the Corps. is not a true ROTC, as the members can choose by their sophomore year to not enter the military after graduation, but stay in the Corps. all 4 years in a "ceremonial" role. To stay in UT's ROTC, you have to enter the military upon graduation. So while the Corps. does send candidates to OCS upon graduation, it is not a requirement to be in the Corps. The Corps. acts more as a fraternity, in that 

So our taxes pay for those Halloween costumes? Great...

Edited by Dennis Taylor

2 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

The aggy corps has nothing to do with the ROTC programs hosted on the aggy campus. The ROTC program on the aggy campus is funded by the federal government. The corps is funded by the state government. By law, states do not pay for training of federal troops. The aggy corps is an entirely civilian fraternity wearing contrived fake military costumes. The aggy corps is not subject to the UCMJ. Every individual serving in the military is subject to the UCMJ. The aggy claim that serving in the aggy fake army fraternity is in any way related to honorable military service is yet another example of aggy fraudulent military fairy tales. 

Counterpoint... you can’t be ROTC at aggy and not be Corps as well.  For ROTC students, they are inextricably linked.  

6 hours ago, Bama Llama said:

Take UAB and the points.  Here's why:

https://theathletic.com/656972/2018/11/16/uab-blazers-football-return-defense-second-year/

"UAB’s 9-1 record this year has been fueled by one of the best defenses in the country. Its 13.2 points allowed per game trails only Clemson, Alabama and Michigan. Its 3.8 sacks per game leads the nation. The Blazers have three shutouts and have allowed points in only eight of 28 quarters in conference play."

Um Coastal put up 47 on them and then they haven't played anyone. Stats use poor here

2 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Counterpoint... you can’t be ROTC at aggy and not be Corps as well.  For ROTC students, they are inextricably linked.  

Wrong. ROTC is open to any student on campus, regardless of fraternity affiliation. aggy corps membership is regulated by the school, a state government entity. ROTC participation is dictated by the federal government. Pursuant to the Supremacy Clause, states cannot countermand federal dicates on federal issues. 

22 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Wrong. ROTC is open to any student on campus, regardless of fraternity affiliation. aggy corps membership is regulated by the school, a state government entity. ROTC participation is dictated by the federal government. Pursuant to the Supremacy Clause, states cannot countermand federal dicates on federal issues. 

Not disputing any of that.  Now go find me one ROTC student at aggy who is not also corps.  

Maryland would kick the shit out of soft ass aggy.

How's that "transitive property" taste for you dorks today? The fuckin' Citadel is already having a better game and is going to "lose better" to Alabama than you pussies did...and we all know that how well you lose is really all that matter.  I. 

Bama is probably going to outscore Citadel 35-0 in the second half based on a combination of Saban’s ass-chewing and influential Bama officials who will remind The Citadel of their “arrangement” if they want to still get paid for the game.