• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

9 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

The Village People watched that and thought it was too flamboyant 

Those dickheads only wish they had as much personality and were as entertaining as them.

Instead, I see them more like a bunch of the dullest numbskulls you've ever met and picture them sitting around recounting lame-ass stories from their freshman year.

aggy 1: Hey! Do y'all 'member that time we fucked a sheep?
aggy 2: Yeah.
aggy 3: That was AWESOME!

aggy 2: Hey! Do y'all 'member that time I got caught cheatin' on my meats exam?
aggy 3: Yeah.
aggy 1: That was AWESOME!

aggy 3: Hey! Do y'all 'member that time we dragged a Black dude behind my truck?
aggy 1: Yeah.
aggy 2: That was AWESOME!

Later...
aggy 1: Hey! Let's do somethin' fun.
aggy 2: Yeah.
aggy 3: You know, guys, I've been doin' some joke writin' to make fun of them dern sissy sips. What say we go down to the Dixie Chicken and practice 'em in front of a friendly crowd, stand-up style, for the fall when we hafta start playin' tee-ewe again. You know, we gotta practice for that yell practice so we's can be on our A-game.

together: That'd be AWESOME!

Yes, they're about as lame as that fake dull story I just told. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

The catcher had him by 5 steps, then he just goes “buh, ima aggy” and misses the tag like a fucking mongoloid.

Its absolutely hilarious that the winning run was the result of being an aggy.

The catcher was expecting the runner to come in to his left, and proceeded to apply the tag to the left….but, having shifted his body to the left, when the runner moved to slide on the right side, the catcher was unable to adjust fast enough to make the tag.  aggy got out-maneuvered at the plate by a slick runner.  I’ve never seen anything like it.

Wannabe boy band yell leaders, brown shirt wearing wind up marching band, sheep abusing on a scale that has the ASPCA hotline constantly crashing,  fishing tackle stadium, and a history that includes losses not only in athletic competition, but to the MOB at Rice and SMU students, so much turdition to embrace, it's a wonder anyone could possibly consider this cool.

10 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I was expecting...

Texas A&M Professor and Nobel Laureate Norman Borlaug was the Father of the Green Revolution, and his efforts have likely saved over a billion people around the globe from starvation. Sadly, we must announce his death from malnutrition caused by a self-imposed diet while he awaited an aggie national championship.

My wife was in Spring last weekend visiting her twin sis (no pics). She told me how the aggy BIL made a total ass of himself after they won game 1 by drunkenly screaming, whooping & cursing at the moon from his backyard. He's friends with most of his neighbors & everyone's known him to be a drunken, loud buffoon over the years.

I'm wondering what got destroyed by him throwing it in their pool last night after the loss?