• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

17 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

No.. someone had the audacity to actually have females engaged in cheer efforts for baseball. Some red ass aggies didn't appreciate it at all.

https://aggiediamonddarlings.wixsite.com/aggiediamonddarlings

Screenshot_20240626_154347_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f4c15825b47ee694b41a6449c2b78c8f.jpg

Man there's a lot of strong jawlines in this pic. @THUJONE put this in your ETBF collection. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

The Aggies’ feelings are hurt, no different than when TCU’s feelings were hurt when Schloss’ left Fort Worth for College Station.

No different than when Sonny Dykes left SMU for TCU. When Jimbo Fisher left Florida State for Texas A&M. When Chris Beard left Texas Tech for Texas. When Brian Kelly left Notre Dame for LSU. When Kalen DeBoer left Washington for Alabama.

FSU fans when hearing of Jimbo's departure 

Willy Wonka Stop GIF

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

The Aggies’ feelings are hurt, no different than when TCU’s feelings were hurt when Schloss’ left Fort Worth for College Station.

No different than when Sonny Dykes left SMU for TCU. When Jimbo Fisher left Florida State for Texas A&M. When Chris Beard left Texas Tech for Texas. When Brian Kelly left Notre Dame for LSU. When Kalen DeBoer left Washington for Alabama.

Thats different, they weren't RiVaLs 

The only difference is it hurts more , and yes CDC timed it for maximum pain and humiliation. They got to enjoy 0% of their run and 100% embarassment. 

leonardo dicaprio GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

seriously, what the fuck is in the water supply in East Texas?  I mean they're not ugly, per se.  But they all have the jaw and chins of grizzled Marines eating wild boar on Guadalcanal.  

I'd guess most of them are from the Houston area, but aggie is the answer to your question. 

Is it because you were born way before television or were just one of those hipsters that told everybody in a condescending cross-fitter/vegan/atheist tone, " I don't even watch TV, let alone own one.  It's a marketing scheme to distract the masses.  I have a gramophone for music and carrier pigeons for communication.  You are all sheep!"  

37 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Cheers?

Never saw that one either.

Let me put it in your timeline. Remember when you were a boy and Paris stole Helen and took her back to Troy, then the Greeks went and utterly destroyed Troy, getting Helen back?  Well, now TAMU is Troy, Schloss is Helen, and CDC just completely punked TAMU/Troy, leaving it decimated, and brought Helen/Schloss back to Austin. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

53 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Man there's a lot of strong jawlines in this pic. @THUJONE put this in your ETBF collection. 

Seriously.  They're.....ok.  But back in the day, my season tix at the Disch were in a spot where we were regularly joined by members of the Disch Falk Diamonds.  The homeliest Diamond would have been the A-#1 knockout of that aggy group.

Texas....we're just better.  At literally everything.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Seriously.  They're.....ok.  But back in the day, my season tix at the Disch were in a spot where we were regularly joined by members of the Disch Falk Diamonds.  The homeliest Diamond would have been the A-#1 knockout of that aggy group.

Texas....we're just better.  At literally everything.

In batshit crazy fans we aren’t.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

The Austin Homos and woke agenda is strong this week with the aggy 

The "Austin homos" play by ags is just so sad, retrograde, and pathetic.

The fact that they ALSO don't get the irony of "having attractive women represent your school is gay....manly straight men prefer milk men doing homoerotic ritualized gestures!" is the cherry on top of the shit sundae that is aggy-think.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The fact that they ALSO don't get the irony of "having attractive women represent your school is gay....manly straight men prefer milk men doing homoerotic ritualized gestures!" is the cherry on top of the shit sundae that is aggy-think.

Don't forget about the manly jizz jars and bare-ass naked pummeling of redpots or whatever that weird activity is.

2 hours ago, statsman said:

How many are old enough to remember the ESPN “Sidelines” reality show from 2001? It was a low rent “Hard Knocks”, but with college football. 

The Ags were losing ground to a resurgent Texas, and thought that letting outsiders get an inside look at how “special” TAMU football was would be the ticket to regain momentum. 

The Ags AD pulled the plug after a few episodes aired, inviting laughter and ridicule. 

No, but I'd love to watch that now

11 hours ago, deft said:

0-9 vandy home W by 5
13-0 bama away L(ol) by multiple possessions
8-4 gata home W by 3
4-7 missssst away W by 14
3-7 pig home (actual, not jerrah world) W by 8
2-8 scar away W 48-3 statement win, no sheep safe tonight
5-5 lsu home w 20-7
6-5 barn away w by 9
3-7 tenn away W 34-13

Good team ya got there.

And UNC's starting skill players, three of which were drafted, noped out of the game

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, I am comfortable in my own sexuality (I think).  And proudly consider myself an ally of the LGBTQ+ community.  But maybe this means, I'm a little self-conscious about my inner constitution.  But did I miss a meeting?  It seems like the most "Alpha" males admired by Monday Morning QB's, from Yell Leaders to Andrew Tate to certain public figures---it seems like doing really homoerotic hand gestures is like the new "Macho Man" thing.  If you did some of this shit at a junior high dance, you'd be punched and given a swirly.  And now it's "Yeah, cute blondes jumping in the air is totally gay.  Excuse me while I make this double-cock handjob dance routine, Whoop!"  

WTF?

48 minutes ago, nnm said:

Let me put it in your timeline. Remember when you were a boy and Paris stole Helen and took her back to Troy, then the Greeks went and utterly destroyed Troy, getting Helen back?  Well, now TAMU is Troy, Schloss is Helen, and CDC just completely punked TAMU/Troy, leaving it decimated, and brought Helen/Schloss back to Austin. 

K.thumb.png.865c1715e9825e816794fdcddda6576a.pngHelen_of_troy_2004_profile.thumb.jpg.a68d040e20dd1e1db442a115702355e0.jpghelen_of_troy_as_diane_kruger_hollywood_movie_troy-673x1024.thumb.jpg.1ade7c6103fea30cdc8f303ec39076b3.jpgdownload.jpeg.1a27992d7002ad9eb4a4c45289501c56.jpeg

Spoiler

unnamed.png.508557fd944cae05ddd7b0384f11308a.png

Edited by BurntEyes
Fix
  • Like 2

Lol on ESPN Sidelines at Texas A&M 2001

"A&M officials are considering ending cooperation with ESPN camera crews filming the reality show “Sidelines” unless the show focuses more on Aggie football and less on the indiscretions of students."

https://thebatt.com/news/am-may-terminate-sidelines-espn-deal/

Seems they at least got 4 episodes out.

Edited by n64ra
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, n64ra said:

Lol on ESPN Sidelines at Texas A&M 2001

"A&M officials are considering ending cooperation with ESPN camera crews filming the reality show “Sidelines” unless the show focuses more on Aggie football and less on the indiscretions of students."

Seems they at least got 4 episodes out.

"They have no idea how much they’re hurting the image of this school."

Yes, please focus more on Aggy football to "repair" the image of the school.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, n64ra said:

No, but I'd love to watch that now

Looks like aggy didn't like ESPN showing the world that homosexuals existed in College Station.

A&M officials are considering ending cooperation with ESPN camera crews filming the reality show “Sidelines” unless the show focuses more on Aggie football and less on the indiscretions of students.

The third episode, aired Thursday, concerned a former A&M athlete and her relationship with a current A&M basketball player, also a female.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

They got to enjoy 0% of their run and 100% embarassment

CDC took their very brief and very long awaited moment in the sun and turned it into a national humiliation while also strengthening Longhorn baseball in the process and gutting the aggy baseball program.

I almost feel bad for aggy but I enjoy their humiliation more.

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

Thats different, they weren't RiVaLs 

The only difference is it hurts more , and yes CDC timed it for maximum pain and humiliation. They got to enjoy 0% of their run and 100% embarassment. 

200.gif

Maybe if those dipshits would’ve not spent the last decade blaming Texas for their departure to the SEC and not telling the whole story about the Longhorn Network among other things their lapdogs in the Texas Print media repeated, the turn of events this week might have been different. This on top of the hissy fit they threw after our invite to the SEC and the ridiculous gentlemen’s agreement they contend they had with the SEC.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

aggy butt bump