• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

53 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

WTF is wrong with A&M fans?

1939. They thought their embarrassing, pitiful drought was over, fell flat per usual and then one day later had their baseball program gutted like a fish by their most hated enemy who’s about to enter their precious conference against their will. Apoplectic, unhinged, perennial losers. They’ve absolutely lost their shit.

• Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, Scholz said:

1939. They thought their embarrassing, pitiful drought was over, fell flat per usual and then one day later had their baseball program gutted like a fish by their most hated enemy who’s about to enter their precious conference against their will. Apoplectic, unhinged, perennial losers. They’ve absolutely lost their shit.

In other words, 

Ass To Mouth

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

“The coeds from the second episode were not A&M students; both attend Blinn College in Bryan, said Kristal Sheaves, one of the girls in the Oct. 11 show. Sheaves said despite what the show suggested, she and her friend, both friends of “Sidelines” cast member Clay, did not drink at The Salty Dog. They had all of their drinks and spent most of the evening at Bennigan’s in College Station, she said.
“The alcohol happened to hit us outside the Salty Dog,” said Sheaves, an education major at Blinn.”

Went to high school with her. She was a cheerleader, who was a freshman when I was a senior. We hooked up and had a little fun a few times after I moved back to Texas. Still keep in touch.

Rules, we has them.
865cbb0ecb7dbae601f8fa45eed11554.jpg

083bb8255c9ac42d5975fe47e8c85fb8.jpg

b671f817e0e169da309b75c8b2fb2f8f.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

“The coeds from the second episode were not A&M students; both attend Blinn College in Bryan, said Kristal Sheaves, one of the girls in the Oct. 11 show. Sheaves said despite what the show suggested, she and her friend, both friends of “Sidelines” cast member Clay, did not drink at The Salty Dog. They had all of their drinks and spent most of the evening at Bennigan’s in College Station, she said.
“The alcohol happened to hit us outside the Salty Dog,” said Sheaves, an education major at Blinn.”

Went to high school with her. She was a cheerleader, who was a freshman when I was a senior. We hooked up and had a little fun a few times after I moved back to Texas. Still keep in touch.

Rules, we has them.

She and I graduated in the same high school class. Haven’t heard that name in….24 years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Rules, we has them.

8 minutes ago, Rudiger said:

She and I graduated in the same high school class. Haven’t heard that name in….24 years. 

Sounds like @Homesickhorn has more game than @Rudiger

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Looch will not be getting any down time this year. By the time he settles down the fan base from their latest catastrophe football season will be kicking off.

aggy's last line of defense this year is this guy.

66297a9ebc277.image.jpg?resize=1200,960

I remember when Gordon Ramsey tried to save his and his brother's pizza parlor.

MV5BMTM2ODQxNjAyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM3NDgxNQ@@._V1_.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

One of the replies is by a guy calling himself Randaft Dook. Man, they really let that guy get to the them.

I know Randolph in real life(have had a few beers with him) and he always laughs at how riled up aggy grads get because they can't handle the truth. Besides Mack and Leach from back in the day, no one else can get under the aggy's skin like Randolph Duke. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

I know Randolph in real life(have had a few beers with him) and he always laughs at how riled up aggy grads get because they can't handle the truth. Besides Mack and Leach from back in the day, no one else can get under the aggy's skin like Randolph Duke. 

how is RD doing these days?

• Haha 1