• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

17 minutes ago, markstanco said:

More gold from Bill Superman: https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3479926

It has begun.

giphy.webp

Man they are undoubtedly heading for another championship with all that going for them. Pretty much a dynasty at this point. Basically nobody else has a shot anymore.  

download(13).jpeg.6d2f2a3eb7cf0b9958fcc9ab0ed0e0d7.jpeg

Hold up I'm being told 

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

download (13).jpeg

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

GUewDAVWsAAw_4t?format=jpg&name=medium

But, but, but I thought that the SEC was murderer's row? What about the "gauntlet"? To hear SEC nut swingers tell it, every team in the conference is as good as Georgia and Alabama from top to bottom. There are no "easy wins". 

Now the nut swingers are saying that Texas an "easy schedule". Can't have it both ways, fan boys. Get over yourselves. Texas will be just fine in the SEC. Who the hell roots for a conference anyway? 🙄

• Hook 'Em 7

I've spent a good portion of the last month or two observing SEC fans in the wild.  My conclusion:  they are (on average) complete morons.  I hope most of those on social media didn't actually attend college, because holy shit that would be a staggering indictment of their "quality" of education (which could explain some things).

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bevo20 said:

But, but, but I thought that the SEC was murderer's row? What about the "gauntlet"? To hear SEC nut swingers tell it, every team in the conference is as good as Georgia and Alabama from top to bottom. There are no "easy wins". 

Now the nut swingers are saying that Texas an "easy schedule". Can't have it both ways, fan boys. Get over yourselves. Texas will be just fine in the SEC. Who the hell roots for a conference anyway? 🙄

Bro, you can't make it make sense. It's aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

And a nice 3 TD asskicking at Kyle to end the regular season would be the chef's kiss.

This, but I would also accept a 27-25 win on a fg by Bert, just to grind the salt into that wound one more time. But also 3+ TDs. 

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, OWLVIS said:

Please forgive the sloppiness of this post I am still four plus years post-stroke and I'm going to do this voice to  text and there are mistakes in punctuation and such throughout.

Aggies are still the most super weird and intellectually dishonest with themselves. Only in general like Aggies is personal friends and they're good people and they have high morals and exhibit good behavior and their kids are good kids I mean it's the truth not all of them but the ones I know and choose to associate with. The smarter nerds ar Rice have nothing to do with  me as a inference.  Meaning I'm the worst of an owl and they the best of Aggie somehow it's a fit.

They do understand, live in reality, and are aware of reality in everything but college football. And it just amazes me that they continue to think that they're going to be relevant in the discussion the next time the conference/ consolidating shift .

Texas may have three relevant teams and A& M is not necessarily going to be one of them. And the architecture there is so fucking Soviet brutal they just don't have a soul...

and i get along with aggies but I still think they're gay

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

56 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

You take the bottom letters and fold them up so the bottom half of them makes up the bottom half of the top letters and it says "Fuck Texas". 

Or if you're aggy, you just sit down, and the bottom part of the shirt rides up on your belly, and your moobs fold over the top part and the shirt says "Fuck Texas."

• Haha 3