• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

17 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Have to admit that kind of magic kicks ass.

Can he pull a David Copperfield and make the College Station "skyline" disappear?

Still, imagine being so out of touch with reality that you have no idea that high school kids say bruh 

Edited by texasdago
  • Hook 'Em 4

49 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Kyle Field All-time Record as of ND game 2024: 374-170-26, giving them credit for all the games they played against FCS patsies and real teams alike. That makes .679.

[334-156-12 through 2015 (per A&M media guide via Wikipedia), 40-14 since 2015 (per sports-reference.com)]

Our record at DKR is 400-122-10 (per UT Athletics via Wikipedia), or .761. Tell me again about the tougher place to play.

You're not allowing for the fact that, more often than not, they suck. A .679 winning percentage could be considered an achievement. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This is going to be like the 2016 season, where aggy’s close opening loss against a strong Top 10 Norte Dame team will look shittier as the weeks go by and they realize the Irish aren’t that good. Except Texas actually enjoyed a win in 2016 before we crashed back to reality.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, South Austin said:

This is going to be like the 2016 season, where aggy’s close opening loss against a strong Top 10 Norte Dame team will look shittier as the weeks go by and they realize the Irish aren’t that good. Except Texas actually enjoyed a win in 2016 before we crashed back to reality.

The story isn't over. It's written in the stars. ND's cupcake schedule is going to get them matched up with us  in the playoffs and we're going to smoke their asses. Shortly after taking a midfield shit on EA Sports' "toughest place to play" in the last game of the regular season.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Pancho said:

The amount of politics on the main football forum over there is cray yet not surprising

Then this made me spit out my coffee

IMG_0165.jpeg

"No one wants Arch".

LMFAO. Perfect.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Those ass wipes think that they'll have a QB controversy if they bench Wiggy. BWAHAHAH, they have the controversy now! 

They need to take a page out of Saban's book and bench that pothead TODAY. Let next man up show his stuff, and if needed the next one after him. If I were Elko, I'd do it publicly, now.

Saban accomplished three things by benching Milrose early last year.

1)He satisfied those bastards yelling for him to bench Milrose.

2) Showed those same dumb fucks what the other QBs play like and confirmed Milrose is the logical and better QB on the roster.

3) Let some of the air out of Milrose's fat head. Got Milrose back in line and focused on being a QB.

Elko benches Conner, and they will discover that Henderson or Reed at QB is the better option. Something is wrong with the pothead. To much Latin lettuce or that injury is still messing with his head. Either way he needs to go to #3 QB and let the other two show if they're as bad. Something for them has to change.

But then, they can avoid the controversy and keep starting Conner. Hee-Hee.

Edited by Victor R. Franko
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You have to love the self-delusion.  They'd be no closer to winning the B1G than winning the SEC:

image.png.5b82ef42e12af12f8f479e8a9877bb93.png

“Aggie” Hello big 10, it’s the texum aggies. We was talking and we have decided to grace you with our presence. We will require a few things 1st. I’ll fax the list over.

“Big10” Saw the list and you forgot something. UT has to come with you.

”aggie” Wait a damn minute you and me don’t need them. I’m not understanding why you want them. Hello, hello, you there? 
Sorry John, the phone call dropped on your cricket wireless phone. 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Victor R. Franko said:

Those ass wipes think that they'll have a QB controversy if they bench Wiggy. BWAHAHAH, they have the controversy now! 

They need to take a page out of Saban's book and bench that pothead TODAY. Let next man up show his stuff, and if needed the next one after him. If I were Elko, I'd do it publicly, now.

Saban accomplished three things by benching Milrose early last year.

1)He satisfied those bastards yelling for him to bench Milrose.

2) Showed those same dumb fucks what the other QBs play like and confirmed Milrose is the logical and better QB on the roster.

3) Let some of the air out of Milrose's fat head. Got Milrose back in line and focused on being a QB.

Elko benches Conner, and they will discover that Henderson or Reed at QB is the better option. Something is wrong with the pothead. To much Latin lettuce or that injury is still messing with his head. Either way he needs to go to #3 QB and let the other two show if they're as bad. Something for them has to change.

But then, they can avoid the controversy and keep starting Conner. Hee-Hee.

M-I-L-R-O-E.

image.png.56d09e040c8d2f3ef472b5933b4ccd94.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2024 at 9:23 AM, BlueGreySky said:

I need some Texags gold this morning.  Hair of the dog for an aggy tears hangover.

Elko is a UT plant, lol -"Make it make sense y'all. BMDs in the room had the wool
once again pulled over their eyes… There HAS to have been someone championing this guy on the sip payroll, and couching it in the guise of "this guy is an Aggie through and through", which we know plays to our weakness here. Just tired of us setting millions on fire and settling for middle of the conference."

image.png.5548bfde90c78a9974c59b03f6ea0d3a.pngimage.png.f1d2fafc67c6b2811e950f936a419d31.png

image.png.67b75c80198ed167e11c4406d93248f8.png

Do your own research. Don't be fooled by your eyes and statistics.

image.png.b1367cca4e3bd59ad28766d5a54ec891.png

image.png.f97c47a130cc41c820cdd415fa881bc2.png

Pre-snap motion! E'erbody, be happy! Different doesn't have to mean better.

image.png.9f8cb14b676432bbe63f9c7909f1930b.png

Perfect dovetail with defense of Wiggy Baby. Lookout, Olin! Four-eyed 15-year-old is gunning for your ass!

image.png.f256e1f56d69a199174519674e2574c1.png

Sooo...they're actually below average. Refreshing honesty, kid. Lay some insight on me.

image.png.945c3d68850b59ff4955e7f9bac76faf.png

Magic scheming. There you have it. Probably made a human sacrifice to Debil Texas.

image.png.f1b03df2ddf4a52439dba4bcc752cf71.png

Nobody said this, Senor Hombre de Paja, but only because they didn't watch Vandy.

2 Some might say so.

3 They would all die. Don't do this. 

4 But, of course.

image.png.117232a6846836eb79dcd64487273648.png

Again, perfect dovetail with not being too worried about the Wigster. And not having "many" drops is stellar. Everybody, relax.

image.png.ae5f2b6c8deb63331a41fcff9a595569.png

Least of your problems.

image.png.d282a02e27d1fc64a70dd84c1bb967fe.png

See? You only get this result with a great trainer. Next question.

image.png.eaa6e7815ed08b2f2fe777cbd6c30fe4.png I'm not worried.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, South Austin said:

I'm not now and never will defend ND, but have you looked at the ND schedule and are you familiar with the aggie way of "critical" thinking and football analysis

The next currently ranked opponent is FSU in Nov. At this point based, even on horrible performance against aggie, I don't see a potential loss until Louisville.

aggie is never going to see ND as shitty this season, and I don't see how ND, despite being shitty doesn't make the CFP.

Screenshot_20240902_135425_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5fe16bbf532ac0e8ba9f552d3444a0ef.jpg

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Yep, he didn't start for Utah last year, but once Utah's starting center went down to injury they turned to a 2nd string right guard to take over. Once that guy didn't pan out, a few games later they replaced him with the center who will now likely start for A&M. They should be fine.

so an aggy upgrade?

10 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Yep, he didn't start for Utah last year, but once Utah's starting center went down to injury they turned to a 2nd string right guard to take over. Once that guy didn't pan out, a few games later they replaced him with the center who will now likely start for A&M. They should be fine.

This Is Fine GIF