• Replies 76.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

It's been an extra rough few days for Elko and the aggies, but I'd like to throw out one thing that has really impressed me about Elko.
Elko's lack of sweating to mass ratio so far is damn impressive. 

Yes - he didn’t have the Mangino or Gare sweat towel draped over his shoulder. Even though he was wearing a fat covering moo moo on the sideline.

Hook’em!!!

1 hour ago, Wayne said:

And keeping with the classic aggy ministry of information approach, nobody had this until Elko announced it today? How do you lose a starting OL and no one has anything about it?

This stupid information lockdown is going to drive people to lose even more trust with the aggy 9.95 crew.

The OL is bad, but he wasn't a dumpster fire according to PFF. What makes this scarier is TJ Shanahan came in as the backup.. That 25.3 pass block number... 

image.png

• Haha 2
  • Drool 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

52 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Yep, he didn't start for Utah last year, but once Utah's starting center went down to injury they turned to a 2nd string right guard to take over. Once that guy didn't pan out, a few games later they replaced him with the center who will now likely start for A&M. They should be fine.

THE ELK will coach him up, ya stoopid sip.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

I'm not now and never will defend ND, but have you looked at the ND schedule and are you familiar with the aggie way of "critical" thinking and football analysis

The next currently ranked opponent is FSU in Nov. At this point based, even on horrible performance against aggie, I don't see a potential loss until Louisville.

aggie is never going to see ND as shitty this season, and I don't see how ND, despite being shitty doesn't make the CFP.

Screenshot_20240902_135425_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5fe16bbf532ac0e8ba9f552d3444a0ef.jpg

Both ND and Aggies will win next week. Texans will start claiming that “maybe Notre Dame is one of the best teams in the country. We took them to the wire.”

We did it ourselves.

13 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

gomer cheerleaders?

That's their "cheer squad", a club level group much like the UT men's soccer team.  They compete in cheer events but don't represent the university at varsity athletic events.  I guess they show up now and again as invited guests.

Both ND and Aggies will win next week. Texans will start claiming that “maybe Notre Dame is one of the best teams in the country. We took them to the wire.”
We did it ourselves.

Who gives a shit?? This happens every year. Y’all act surprised that nd is perpetually over ranked. That doesn’t mean that we should have cheered against aggy getting boned on national television. Fuck aggy. Shits hilarious. Nd will go on and expose themselves like always later on.

Better yet, we should just start scheduling them for one of our OOC games frequently. Get a nice boost for beating a “ranked” team early in the year.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MIkeHoncho said:

The actual quote, "yo, ima be straight up 'bout now, ain' no step back bruh yo.  ima take it in da grill y'all, no cap.  I'll tell y'alls I ain't kick it like we's useta.  Yo bruh.  gimme my shoe and lemme puke yo." 

image.thumb.png.f5809a0148ca04f99ac8b5d8663fc6a7.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

The actual quote, "yo, ima be straight up 'bout now, ain' no step back bruh yo.  ima take it in da grill y'all, no cap.  I'll tell y'alls I ain't kick it like we's useta.  Yo bruh.  gimme my shoe and lemme puke yo." 

image.thumb.png.f5809a0148ca04f99ac8b5d8663fc6a7.png

image.jpeg.dc3dcbb5a62a05e83cc7a9a0b8b9da03.jpeg

let me help translate young man

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

When was the last time Vanderbilt didn’t finish last?

In the Eastern division 2018,  beat out "the real UT". Also better than Ole Miss and Pigs.

Screenshot_20240902_202311_Chrome.thumb.jpg.787834cdafdcd63b85c972e0ac6b47d4.jpg

3 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

he meant "Texaggyans"

Or autocorrect Texags.. my bad

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

When was the last time Vanderbilt didn’t finish last?

In 2022, Vanderbilt tied for last with Auburn and aggy (all went 2-6 in conference play and I am too lazy to look into if Vandy played either of those two).  Before that, in 2019, Vandy (1-7 in conference) finished ahead of arky (0-8 in conference).  So it hasn't been that long ago.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

aggy "cheerleaders" take a backseat to the ruff, tuff, real stuff aggy A&M yell leaders, ya stoopid sip

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

That's their "cheer squad", a club level group much like the UT men's soccer team.  They compete in cheer events but don't represent the university at varsity athletic events.  I guess they show up now and again as invited guests.

Also referred to as “The Beards” 

• Haha 1