• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Crapinon said:

It's all the refs fault. We need to take immediate action! Damn sips....

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3486702

Fatboy Thaddeus3:28p, 9/4/24
From my watch the officiation wasn't that one-sided...but if Alberts & Elko don't have multiple employees prosecuting these kinds of concerns, full-time, we are guaranteed to never establish ourselves in the elite. Wake up, eSIPn has put us in the same "bad guy" doghouse as FSU, and we will have to shatter many tough barriers to get the same perennial sweetheart treatment that teams like ND enjoy.

Officiation is one such barrier. How are we gonna do it?

We need dossiers on every individual ref, their biases & tendencies, and what kind of real-time pressure they'll respond to.
We need a research team that will compile historical biases and publish open-source review collateral & summary data.
We need an internal review team that is externally dreaded and feared, willing to do everything from backchannel the SEC head office to publish evidence of malfeasance directly to media members.
On gameday, we need at least 2 people in the booth watching every ref, tracking their calls and non-calls, ready to feed lobbying points to our sideline staff.
We need friendly social media channels that will livestream real-time (seconds to minutes after calls are made or missed) officiation reviews, along with stiff "fair use" legal protection (or workarounds thereof) to enable on-the-spot delivery of convincing visual evidence.

No, I'm not joking. This is a serious issue. It may not be front of mind for most, but now is the time to start laying this foundation and building out this wing of our program.

So now they want to organize a “ref gestapo”. Keep on aggying losers.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm confused, didn't A&M land the best 'crooting class EVER just a few years back?  What happened to all those players, some of whom were presumably "African-American"?

They woke up from the nightmare and ran as fast as they could.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have been trying to figure out what to do with myself in retirement, and it's like a sign from above!
image.png.9ae7b67bf762b38fe0defae5cc92ed4d.png

I think you should do it. We can give you the clicks to make you successful as long as you write insane embarrassing shit for them.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Duane Moore said:

And thus began the Aggie tradition of eating the rat poison in the preseason 

we need to have a requirement around here that if you are going to post a link to content hosted by an evil megacorp that you copypasta that content spoiled in plaintext so we don't have to click it and waste time waiting for it to resolve while it tries to inject gigs of bullshit on to your machine

if it's worthy enough to link to, copypasta the content please

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Golden Hat said:

It blows my mind that those simple fucks use the word "elite" to describe literally anything they do whatsoever.  

classy is the other word

they must have a subliminal ambient soundtrack looping at very low frequency during fish camp

you can't hear it - but the tokens, signs and keys are imprinted for life

it's the human brainwashing version of SQL injection

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Updawg said:

I think you should do it. We can give you the clicks to make you successful as long as you write insane embarrassing shit for them.

That's cake, shit I might take the job. I'm just going to do a piece called:

This Week in aggieland: Another Wayward Visitor

Use AI to write the story of a visitor to college station. How well they were treated, how amazing the military history is (don't worry I'll just make shit up there too), how lost they were and then found, how amazing the stadium or campus is, the amazing restaurants (this will be included every other month cause...)

-ill just fluff up the "sports accomplishments" and contract with the "loochinator" for content.

I'm on it!

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

One of my friends in Dallas went to this game. It was his first, and likely last, visit to the Tacklebox. He said seeing this cult up close was, well, he could not find the right words to describe it. 

Hey- was he able to find the stadium or not? 

That's what I thought. Where's his testimonial??

I mean, you gotta respect:
NCA All-Girls Intermediate 1A Division
Is that roughly like Timpson winning UIL 2A?

Speaking of, how did that bussey kid look? Totally forgot about him. I see on stats he returned some kicks and punts. Did he play any D? No stats for that on espn.

4 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

we need to have a requirement around here that if you are going to post a link to content hosted by an evil megacorp that you copypasta that content spoiled in plaintext so we don't have to click it and waste time waiting for it to resolve while it tries to inject gigs of bullshit on to your machine

if it's worthy enough to link to, copypasta the content please

Google is right out then?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Aggy cheer talk not going away..

Enough with the cheerleader talk | TexAgs

image.png.68f6cd2c1eb98127e8a4a525c68986c0.png

Well shit I just came up with my first article.

This Week in aggieland: aggie Wins!!  National Championship!!! And Another Wayward Visitor

Just like it should be in every sport, your honorable and lovable aggies win yet another national championship. Football is really coming around under the Supreme leadership of The Elk, so be sure to check in on "Updates from The All Knowning Loochinator!"

Sadly, a woman got lost in the parking garage during the Series IV 8th Teir Cheer Championships. Don't worry, she was of course helped by a wise, kind and honorable white anglosaxon Baptist aggie cheer mom! Story in link.

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

The Gig'em Gazzette Presents:

This Week in aggieland: National Championship(s)!!! Upcoming run at the CFP, International Legal Affairs, Another Wayward Visitor

Well you wonderful, honorable and loyal Redasses, I have it on good authority that's after last weeks ref induced lost to the second best team in the Nation in ND, the Elk is about to go on an undefeated tear toward the CFP. Get the details from "The wise and kind Loochinator".

In other big news evil t.u. has finally done it. There is a legal lawsuit forthcoming from the international, esteemed, brilliant and expert aggie law team that will most likely bring down several t.u. message boards. The details are still coming in but one of the evil t.u. consipirtors has fled the country. This could well end in the Supreme Court and even threatens t.u. Footballs future. I have an inside scoop that one of the accused might actually be a spy turn coat worthy of execution that actually graduated from aggie, barely. 

In the lost and found, a McNeese State family was stuck on the side of the road between Dallas and College Station on the way in this morning. Don't worry, one of our outstanding aggies actually went and got their tow truck, hauled the family car to a garage for repair, paid for a hotel room for them, and made them a home cooked meal. Details in the link.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

25 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

8fcea8e4614396d8e7a671c8e9e4d1ef.jpg

As someone of you know, we have been charged for posting negative things on TexAgs and Surly Horns.  We held an emergency lawyer meeting yesterday to address this disturbing situation. @immamac attended from 'Michigan'* via Microsoft teams. The lawyers wanted to address the exposure that  all of us are facing for posting negative things about TexAgs on their board and on our board. Here is a summary:

• Posting negative things about TexAgs on their board and on our board is 100% illegal
  • Penalties range from crippling financial judgements to actual prison time for some of the worst offenders, like @Beau Vine @LTtxfan and @Mileslong 
  • Anyone who posted anything negative about Aggy in this thread is at risk of facing charges
  • If you posted or shared anything negative, please DM us. It will be better for you if you self-report than for it to come to light during discovery.
  • While Immamac didn't post anything directly negative, he is being charged by providing a forum for others to do so, similar to the Russian founder of Telegram, who has been indicted in France. 
  • Deleting or editing your posts to remove incriminating Aggy content is considered tampering w/ evidence and could result in additional charges
  • We have 'til Monday to turn over the posts to the Brazos County DA office 
  • If you are a lawyer who handles criminal cases, PLEASE reach out to us ASAP
  • Please do not attempt to coerce, harass or intimidate any of the posters

Folks, I'm not going to sugarcoat this. This is a very serious and frightening situation that touches on hate speech, freedom of speech and more. 

Please check back for updates. 

Thank you and stay strong 

*Immamac is hiding in Venezuela, which currently has no extradition policy with the US. 

Never realized how smart aggy is.  They have managed to create laws that prohibit us from posting anything negative about them, but those laws don't apply to them posting anything negative about Texas.  Well done aggy, well done....

Fucking morons.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

Just to get out in front of it...

Spoiler

**An Open Letter from a McNeese State Fan: A Big Merci Beaucoup to Texas A&M**

Cher Aggies,

Well now, I ain’t much for long-winded talkin’, but let me tell y’all, I been a McNeese State fan all my life, sha. I done traveled to plenty games, met all sorts of folks, and I thought I’d seen just about everything. But nothin', and I mean *nothin'*, could’ve prepared me for the welcome we got down in College Station on Sept. 7, 2024. Y’all didn’t just treat us like visitors—you treated us like family, mais!

Now, we mighta been a lil’ turned around at first, tryin' to find our way to that big ol' Kyle Field. But I swear, all it took was askin’ one friendly Aggie, and boom, before we knew it, we were headed in the right direction faster than a crawfish on a hot sidewalk. Every single Aggie we met was just as nice, stoppin' whatever they were doin’ to make sure we were good. It felt like we had long-lost cousins waitin’ for us around every corner!

And let me tell ya, that tailgatin’? Ooooh-wee, I ain't never seen nothin' like it. We showed up in our McNeese State blue and gold, but y’all didn’t care a lick! “Y’all hungry? Come on, grab a plate, grab a drink!” And cher, y’all fed us somethin' fierce—brisket, sausage, jambalaya that’d make ya wanna slap ya momma. I thought I was back in Lake Charles, the way y’all were treatin’ us. And them drinks? Let’s just say y’all know how to keep a guest happy, that’s for sure! If we weren’t careful, we’d have been rollin' into that stadium, bellies full and cups never empty.

Then we walked into Kyle Field. *Lawd have mercy.* That place ain’t just big—it’s *grand*. We were standin’ there with our jaws on the floor, takin' it all in like country folk in the big city for the first time. And when that Fightin’ Texas Aggie Band hit the field? Cher, it was like thunder in the bayou! I ain’t never heard a band like that, not even close. The whole thing rattled right down to our bones. And them military folks, marchin’ all serious and salutin’ like they mean business—y’all sure know how to put on a show.

Now, I gotta talk about them milkman cheerleaders. I didn’t know what to expect, but it wasn’t them fellas all dressed up, hollerin’ and shoutin’ like they were commandin’ a cos-play army. I reckon they could yell a herd of cattle across the prairie if they wanted to. They sure got some spirit, I’ll give 'em that.

But the best part of the whole day? It wasn’t the game, or the band, or even that big ol’ stadium. It was the people. From the moment we set foot in Aggieland, y’all treated us like we were part of the family. We must’ve shook "hands" with half of College Station (oh, them handjobs were plentiful, you bet), and everywhere we turned, someone was lookin' out for us. By the time we were headin' out, I turned to my buddies and said, “You know, if I ever gotta root for somebody other than McNeese, it’s gonna be them Aggies.”

Oh, and before I forget, I gotta say this. Y’all were a whole lot better than them “tu” folks we ran into down in Austin. Lawd, they were rude as a gator in a chicken coop. I sure hope y’all beat the heck outta ‘em next time. They got nothin' on the good-hearted folks down in Aggieland!

So, Aggies, y’all earned yourselves a special place in this McNeese fan’s heart. And when y’all make your way down to Lake Charles, we’re gonna do our best to show y’all the same love and hospitality you gave us. Until then, just know you got some friends in Cowboy country.

Merci beaucoup, and Gig ’em—right behind “Go Pokes,” of course!

Sincerely,  
A Thankful McNeese State Fan

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

On 9/4/2024 at 5:41 PM, Beau Vine said:

Fhs4UV7XEAADWmY.jpg

At first, this didn’t make sense to me. You know, why so homely?

But now, after some reflection, I see what’s going on.

if you are trying to wean a fanbase off of male cheerleaders,

you have to transition them gradually towards females.

I’d say about 15% of the way there.

Proud of you little brother.

13 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I mean, you gotta respect:

Is that roughly like Timpson winning UIL 2A?

After doing some digging, "NCA All-Girls Intermediate 1A Division"  is for larger Power five schools and they have Intermediate and Advanced divisions.  So Intermediate is kinda like JV.  Still a good accomplishment to win/place in that, but still JV.   And of course for aggy to do so in the "All-Girls" category while the male yell leaders or others are nowhere to be found ....   not surprising.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Just to get out in front of it...

Hide contents

**An Open Letter from a McNeese State Fan: A Big Merci Beaucoup to Texas A&M**

Cher Aggies,

Well now, I ain’t much for long-winded talkin’, but let me tell y’all, I been a McNeese State fan all my life, sha. I done traveled to plenty games, met all sorts of folks, and I thought I’d seen just about everything. But nothin', and I mean *nothin'*, could’ve prepared me for the welcome we got down in College Station on Sept. 7, 2024. Y’all didn’t just treat us like visitors—you treated us like family, mais!

Now, we mighta been a lil’ turned around at first, tryin' to find our way to that big ol' Kyle Field. But I swear, all it took was askin’ one friendly Aggie, and boom, before we knew it, we were headed in the right direction faster than a crawfish on a hot sidewalk. Every single Aggie we met was just as nice, stoppin' whatever they were doin’ to make sure we were good. It felt like we had long-lost cousins waitin’ for us around every corner!

And let me tell ya, that tailgatin’? Ooooh-wee, I ain't never seen nothin' like it. We showed up in our McNeese State blue and gold, but y’all didn’t care a lick! “Y’all hungry? Come on, grab a plate, grab a drink!” And cher, y’all fed us somethin' fierce—brisket, sausage, jambalaya that’d make ya wanna slap ya momma. I thought I was back in Lake Charles, the way y’all were treatin’ us. And them drinks? Let’s just say y’all know how to keep a guest happy, that’s for sure! If we weren’t careful, we’d have been rollin' into that stadium, bellies full and cups never empty.

Then we walked into Kyle Field. *Lawd have mercy.* That place ain’t just big—it’s *grand*. We were standin’ there with our jaws on the floor, takin' it all in like country folk in the big city for the first time. And when that Fightin’ Texas Aggie Band hit the field? Cher, it was like thunder in the bayou! I ain’t never heard a band like that, not even close. The whole thing rattled right down to our bones. And them military folks, marchin’ all serious and salutin’ like they mean business—y’all sure know how to put on a show.

Now, I gotta talk about them milkman cheerleaders. I didn’t know what to expect, but it wasn’t them fellas all dressed up, hollerin’ and shoutin’ like they were commandin’ a cos-play army. I reckon they could yell a herd of cattle across the prairie if they wanted to. They sure got some spirit, I’ll give 'em that.

But the best part of the whole day? It wasn’t the game, or the band, or even that big ol’ stadium. It was the people. From the moment we set foot in Aggieland, y’all treated us like we were part of the family. We must’ve shook "hands" with half of College Station (oh, them handjobs were plentiful, you bet), and everywhere we turned, someone was lookin' out for us. By the time we were headin' out, I turned to my buddies and said, “You know, if I ever gotta root for somebody other than McNeese, it’s gonna be them Aggies.”

Oh, and before I forget, I gotta say this. Y’all were a whole lot better than them “tu” folks we ran into down in Austin. Lawd, they were rude as a gator in a chicken coop. I sure hope y’all beat the heck outta ‘em next time. They got nothin' on the good-hearted folks down in Aggieland!

So, Aggies, y’all earned yourselves a special place in this McNeese fan’s heart. And when y’all make your way down to Lake Charles, we’re gonna do our best to show y’all the same love and hospitality you gave us. Until then, just know you got some friends in Cowboy country.

Merci beaucoup, and Gig ’em—right behind “Go Pokes,” of course!

Sincerely,  
A Thankful McNeese State Fan

No mention of the amazing military history by this McNeese State fan? He seems nice but it's clear he and his just aren't military minded at all. No surprise on the joy they experienced from the amazing and giving aggie fan base. Glad they had a good time, but I hope they recognize the amazing contributions by aggie military if they ever return.

I do wonder if they got introduced to the well taken care of family with car issues.

- Gomer Pylefield from This Week in aggieland

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

This is way more batshit than anything on our Big 12 Refs thread.

Most of the shit on that thread is just that, bullshit. THAT post is dead fucking serious and frankly, that dude needs some fucking legit help. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CosmoDog said:

At first, this didn’t make sense to me. You know, why so homely?

But now, after some reflection, I see what’s going on.

if you are trying to wean a fanbase off of male cheerleaders,

you have to transition them gradually towards females.

I’d say about 15% of the way there.

Proud of you little brother.

So you are saying this is actually a real photo and not an AI generated one? These are actually aggy cheerleaders???

The uniforms look like bad knockoff super hero outfits from the show “The Boys”

too funny

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BurntEyes said:

Most of the shit on that thread is just that, bullshit. THAT post is dead fucking serious and frankly, that dude needs some fucking legit help. 

If I were a coach and wanted to dig up every advantage, I’d love to know which guys did or didn’t call holding as much. Or which guys did or didn’t tend to call PI as much. And even which might be more susceptible to real-time feedback. Or whatever. 

And I’d be really surprised if teams don’t make some issues known to the conference.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

If I were a coach and wanted to dig up every advantage, I’d love to know which guys did or didn’t call holding as much. Or which guys did or didn’t tend to call PI as much. And even which might be more susceptible to real-time feedback. Or whatever. 

And I’d be really surprised if teams don’t make some issues known to the conference.

Well that's all reasonable. In fact, I'm sure coaching staffs broadly speaking look at the number of calls, in who's favor, and other data. I'm also sure when there are issues suspected based on that data they take it to the conference. That's all in the game.

Did you read that lunatics rantings. He's a half step from and did suggest/ing engaging the CIA, NSA, under cover stings, social media warrios and private investigators to track down personal details and track the specifics of refs.

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Hook 'Em 1