• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Best served cold said:

I hear Mack Brown could be available soon. I mean, it mostly fits their criteria. Old, fat, senile coach who could be shown the door soon by his current employer. Seems like a perfect match. Bring out the orange slices!!

aggy has to finish creating a maroon orange first.

17 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I have never heard anybody ever use Tuddy for TDs and if they did I would slap them in the teeth

This thread is the first time I’ve ever seen that word. I’ve never heard it spoken out loud. 

• Hook 'Em 6

43 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Not sure if serious, but just in case: Touchdowns (TD’s). Heard them use it on national sports shows even. 

I've never heard that either but "give them their flowers" is just irritating the shit out of me these days.

3 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

We need to maintain a list of words that should be punishable by death:

• hubby
  • preggers
  • natty
  • natties
  • tuddy
  • tuddies

croots.  don't think i had ever heard the term till going over texags way back when first getting into shaggybevo and posting there.

Edited by BlueGreySky
  • Like 1

1. find current coach that already has a title that is willing to leave school where he won it.
2.  Sign him to long term guaranteed contract for obscene amount of money.
3.  Profit.

1a. make sure he’s sitting?
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

11 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

That would go about as well as their baseball coaching search went.

I think there should definitely be a 30 for 30 that takes a retrospective look at the last six weeks of 2021 if Texas somehow manages to win a National Championship this year. The entire trajectory of the program changed drastically in that period of time. It would also be great to contrast that with where the aggie program was at that point. My shitty title would be: “Three Years and a Cloud of Dust: How a Perfect Storm Awakened College Football’s Biggest Sleeping Giant and Exposed Its Greatest Imposter”.

Anyway, I think it would also serve as a nice amuse bouche for the point where Texas wins the CWS with Schloss at the helm, and we get to relive CDC dragging his nuts across aggie nation’s collective face in another riveting documentary chronicling the “downright dastardly” summer of ‘24. I already can see the promo montage showing Flores’ errors, LaViolette’s game-saving catch, a&m taking game one, Tennessee dogpiling on the mound with the ESPN audio…and then it cuts to an aggie saying, “I wish that was the worst part of the story..” as he stares blankly at the camera.

A tribute to competent management and decisive leadership in two parts. I hope it comes to pass.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

I think there should definitely be a 30 for 30 that takes a retrospective look at the last six weeks of 2021 if Texas somehow manages to win a National Championship this year. The entire trajectory of the program changed drastically in that period of time. It would also be great to contrast that with where the aggie program was at that point. My shitty title would be: “Three Years and a Cloud of Dust: How a Perfect Storm Awakened College Football’s Biggest Sleeping Giant and Exposed Its Greatest Imposter”.
Anyway, I think it would also serve as a nice amuse bouche for the point where Texas wins the CWS with Schloss at the helm, and we get to relive CDC dragging his nuts across aggie nation’s collective face in another riveting documentary chronicling the “downright dastardly” summer of ‘24. I already can see the promo montage showing Flores’ errors, LaViolette’s game-saving catch, a&m taking game one, Tennessee dogpiling on the mound with the ESPN audio…and then it cuts to an aggie saying, “I wish that was the worst part of the story..” as he stares blankly at the camera.
A tribute to competent management and decisive leadership in two parts. I hope it comes to pass.

You sound like you could produce this or at least help with it. I like it.