• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 9/30/2024 at 12:35 PM, hookemATL said:

This is the wheels fall off, players fight on sidelines, malcontent storms off to lockeroom game for aggy.  Lots of blame pointing during the game, as Mizzou O runs roughshod and a&m has to air it out to catch up.  33-17 type final.

Sydir Michell plays for aggy? 

On 9/30/2024 at 12:43 PM, Beau Vine said:

0fc72b6b2085ba95628075928588d9314d95bbe4

image.png.4cc4b347106ef00a94739a6c83fcdf67.png

On 9/30/2024 at 2:27 PM, markstanco said:

Texas #6 - Texas beats a depleted ou team that is, lets face it, below average for some G5 schools so a win was inevitable."

Aggies #5 - The Aggies went to Mizzou this weekend and showed a lot of heart in the close defeat.  Mizzou will be a top 7-8 team before the year is over.

How'd I do?

Jesus, it's crazy at how this might actually be real. 

7 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Not just an opportunity. A concrete opportunity. Tex-Ags-Gold-King.jpg

Put it in the Louve!

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Does anyone remember that "Leave Coach Fran Alone!" video from the early 2000s or so where the guy was making fun of aggy and coach Fran a la the "leave Britney alone" kid?  And he ended up crying and stuffing Little Debbie's in his mouth?  I can't find it on the internets anywhere.

Who hasn’t stuffed Little Debbie’s ______ in his mouth at some point?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Does anyone remember that "Leave Coach Fran Alone!" video from the early 2000s or so where the guy was making fun of aggy and coach Fran a la the "leave Britney alone" kid?  And he ended up crying and stuffing Little Debbie's in his mouth?  I can't find it on the internets anywhere.

Was it Fran that was posting updates on players and making people pay for the I formation?

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

I wish I had more faith in Missouri. Following up these “but muh 12th man” posts with empty seats would be nice. I just don’t think Missouri is much of anything, wherever they play. It looks like a slap fight, either way. I hope I’m wrong. 

both teams are shit. 

Napoleon-Dynamite-GIF-Slap-fight - Humphrey Fellows at Cronkite School of  Journalism and Mass Communication - ASU

5 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Little Franny was the one.

And during the Dollar Bill Byrne "Weekly Wednesday" years. Those were amazing times.

I think I looked forward to Byrne's "Weekly Wednesday" updates more than aggy did.  Those were comedy gold.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, orangebird said:

I think I looked forward to Byrne's "Weekly Wednesday" updates more than aggy did.  Those were comedy gold.

Nothing beats Dollar Bill telling the aggy faithful that they could no longer bring their bass boat seats in to use as stadium seats because they’re too big. Fucking morons. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 10/3/2024 at 4:10 AM, Pimphand said:

Mizzou QB says practice is louder than the ags precious bat guano sacred grass stadium at dead dog scoreboard field.  Well maybe I'm embellishing a bit

Ags are not impressed

image.thumb.png.354365218d9f47ecbc22c21fbfdab7b2.png

Fake noise? WTF is fake noise? If you can hear it...it's noise. Bunch fucking geniuses up there.

Which is to be expected. 

If the Aggies beat Mizzou, they'll likely earn the term "scrappy." Olin (Howdy!) expects the Aggies to "soar" in the rankings should they knock off #9. I think voters will see a Tiger loss as more of an exposure of an overrated team than some grand achievement.

If our Michigan win at Michigan is of little value according to the Aggies, how can a home victory over Missouri be considered worth much of anything.

I'm looking forward to watching the game. This season has a lot of mystery about who is actually good and who isn't. That mystery will still be there if the Aggies win unless they absolutely crush Missouri. 

I don't know how it will come out. I suspect Missouri's more than competent pass game with a solild QB will be a problem even if the Aggie DL is becoming dominant. The quick passing game maybe attacking York in the middle of the field could spring some big plays. If the short game works, A&M will be off-balance against draws and other plays that count on an over-aggressive DL.

Or Missouri could turn the ball over four times as the fold under the pressure of daunting Kyle Field. 

Should be a fun watch.

12 hours ago, orangebird said:

Shit, I remember that he would post those at 5pm, and if it was 5:02 and it hadn't been posted, there would be a bunch of posts on TOS asking where it was.

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

If the Aggies beat Mizzou, they'll likely earn the term "scrappy." Olin (Howdy!) expects the Aggies to "soar" in the rankings should they knock off #9. I think voters will see a Tiger loss as more of an exposure of an overrated team than some grand achievement.

If our Michigan win at Michigan is of little value according to the Aggies, how can a home victory over Missouri be considered worth much of anything.

I'm looking forward to watching the game. This season has a lot of mystery about who is actually good and who isn't. That mystery will still be there if the Aggies win unless they absolutely crush Missouri. 

I don't know how it will come out. I suspect Missouri's more than competent pass game with a solild QB will be a problem even if the Aggie DL is becoming dominant. The quick passing game maybe attacking York in the middle of the field could spring some big plays. If the short game works, A&M will be off-balance against draws and other plays that count on an over-aggressive DL.

Or Missouri could turn the ball over four times as the fold under the pressure of daunting Kyle Field. 

Should be a fun watch.

Well how bout the fact that Mizzou is in the SEC, ya dumb sip.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, nnm said:

They’re going to jeopardize their fan fiction status as bestest hosts in the land. 

y00D8QE-_qIyB4_tE99EOLHOu43wKxd-kbdE6d3VlpU.webp

Just now, TrashMaster G said:

The only problem with this scenario is that if the dog was smart enough to hide in the women's restroom, she would be smart enough to run away.

Run away to where? Collie station is in the middle of a void. If she tried to flee into the backwoods, all she'd find are backwoods aggy.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

y00D8QE-_qIyB4_tE99EOLHOu43wKxd-kbdE6d3VlpU.webp

Run away to where? Collie station is in the middle of a void. If she tried to flee into the backwoods, all she'd find are backwoods aggy.

She could jump in the car of one of those visitors that gets such great directions to the stadium.