BYU @ USC 9:30 ESPN

WBT

• WBT changed the title to BYU @ USC 9:30 ESPN
9 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

SC qb with the eyeblack stripe looks more douchier than their typical qb’s. Also, where’s Bru? 🤣

I thought it was stupid until he lit Wazzu up in the only game I saw in person this year.  Check that, still stupid, but I’m willing to tolerate it. 

4 minutes ago, USCATX said:

I thought it was stupid until he lit Wazzu up in the only game I saw in person this year.  Check that, still stupid, but I’m willing to tolerate it. 

I like you as a poster. Honestly I really do, but read this back to yourself when you’re sober and try not to laugh/cry at it. Lighting up mighty Wazzu is your pinnacle…..

6 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

I like you as a poster. Honestly I really do, but read this back to yourself when you’re sober and try not to laugh/cry at it. Lighting up mighty Wazzu is your pinnacle…..

I’m halfway through one 2 oz pour of a 12 year 4 Roses OESO and don’t know whether to laugh or cry about that being the high point of this season.  But yeah, that was the high point.