Texas Recruiting Notes 2025: Duck Around and Find Out

texifornia

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Has he actually said where he committed? There's nothing on his bio or insta

He gone. When has a leak like that ever not ended up being true?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JohnnyTapia said:

Fuck it, just get Lockett and French 

Have a bad feeling we'll split those too. Ffrancais is probably ours but Lockett has always seemed on the periphery. Probably just need one stud, anyway, but it'd be nice to see how Sark could roll with Arch with nothing but 5* badasses. Next year we'll have Cook and Wingo for sure, and Bolden will be gone. Golden might stay? Bond enters the draft it feels if he has a great year. Niblack probably sticks around. D. Moore will really get a chance to shine. One of Nibbles, Livingstone, Butler might yet turn out ok. Would Fffrenchi contribute year 1 with these guys around? Seems like we think Moore would.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Gidnik said:

Thamel didn’t pull that out of his ass. Wish him well but we should cut ties and stop being used to bump his nil value. 

I don't know about this one, but Thamel has a lot of douchebag in him.  I had to unblock him to read his post, the re-block him.  It felt better the 2nd time.

I’m sure I’m wrong, but could it possibly be the case that Thamel had multiple tweets for Oregon, Texas, LSU, and Ohio State ready to publish the moment he committed and he inadvertently published the incorrect one way too early? 

Just now, Aslan24 said:

I’m sure I’m wrong, but could it possibly be the case that Thamel had multiple tweets for Oregon, Texas, LSU, and Ohio State ready to publish the moment he committed and he inadvertently published the incorrect one way too early? 

I think it's more likely that he got his time zones mixed up.

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

He’s live 

Have some self respect. Don't tune into that bullshit. The kid decided to stall for attention after changing the time, twice, and it bit him with a leaked announcement. Fuck Moore, fuck Oregon and hopefully Sark will get pissed off enough by yet another blind side recruiting loss that he demotes that bitch Harris and gets a real GM type in place. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3